Syrua joins Hamas, Hezbollah in Gaza war

https://www.youtube.com/live/nKx85ZK1l8Q...gKr-sunj3w

Israel will lose

It is written in the bible

Just as I predict previously. All go in whack Israel. Now I wonder when Jordan, Egypt will also join in. Soon it will be US-Israel against all of MiddleEast countries. WW3 coming soon!

Wrong.

These are mere skirmishes, to disperse Israel's concentration of forces to Gaza

This Youtuber is ultra pro Palestine and ultra pro righteousness and ultra oro Russia and China

He is ultra anti USA, EU and Israel

We should watch his videos for its added info but run them through our BIG HEADS

You don't know some war arises out of skirmishes meh? It can either die down or blow up bigger. Fact is skirmish has happened.

The plan from former Yugoslavia was dat militant Islam will take on whole of Europe
we just have to watch as there might be circles within circles
Anti tanks missiles launched from Lebanon as claimed by Is-real
mor and mor countries begin to use loca currencies
it is important u have something useful to trade on or u have to sell nonoks or backsides

(11-10-2023, 05:21 PM)sgh Wrote:  You don't know some war arises out of skirmishes meh? It can either die down or blow up bigger. Fact is skirmish has happened.
Skirmishes are usually unintended
These are not unintended

It serves a strategic war purpose

Tell you also waste time for you are not of Zhuge Liang calibre

OMG seem like " china plan work than?? "

to weaken USA

(11-10-2023, 05:30 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  OMG seem like " china plan work than?? "

to weaken USA

It should be Russia plan at work becuz this whole incident Russia benefit the most. US attention go to MiddleEast. Zelensky die liao lor.

correct. ahQua fundings become Is-real fundings
Dola needs them u know mony laundering from black mony into white.
something like chorLuan and eaT

(11-10-2023, 05:36 PM)sgh Wrote:  It should be Russia plan at work becuz this whole incident Russia benefit the most. US attention go to MiddleEast. Zelensky die liao lor.

isn't the same for China. As China always highlight hint want to take back Taiwan. Keep sending planes fly over Taiwan , south china sea area.

USA always come so call " monitor " etc

USA also so call help Ukraine

Now middle east.

(11-10-2023, 05:19 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Wrong.

These are mere skirmishes, to disperse Israel's concentration of forces to Gaza

This Youtuber is ultra pro Palestine and ultra pro righteousness and ultra oro Russia and China

He is ultra anti USA, EU and Israel

We should watch his videos for its added info but run them through our BIG HEADS

Big Head?

有头无脑
头有脑无

Either one fits you.  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(11-10-2023, 05:42 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  isn't the same for China. As China always highlight hint want to take back Taiwan. Keep sending planes fly over Taiwan , south china sea area.

USA always come so call " monitor " etc

USA also so call help Ukraine

Now middle east.

Logical but for me Russia ties higher as Russia is already at war with Ukraine whereas China only open mouth speak not yet war with Taiwan. So between the two, Russia more likely to be behind Hamas incursion as their benefit is more immediate since already war for so many months with Ukraine.

(11-10-2023, 05:36 PM)sgh Wrote:  It should be Russia plan at work becuz this whole incident Russia benefit the most. US attention go to MiddleEast. Zelensky die liao lor.

Wrong again

USA dare to fight proxy for Ukraine BUT it will not dare to fight proxy for Israel

Israel will fight awhile on its own and then surrender, release all its illegal settlements and work towards a 2 nation solution with Palestine and finally, disintegrates as Israelis exodus out of Israel as most hold dual to triple passports

Maybe strachey is this....I am guessing but

1. Hit Israel from outside keep shelling
2. Endure Israel air assault by hiding during air strikes.
3. Keep firing rockets into Israel. Hezbollah is said to have stock pile several hundred thousand rockets.
4. Israel cannot take it send in ground troops.
5. Ground war results in heavy casualties for Israel.

Difference between the war now and in past is the existence of massive number of low cost rockets these are numerous and can be built quickly ...

They cannot defeat Israel but can cause great damage.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Where's Syrua?😅

(11-10-2023, 08:00 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Where's Syrua?😅

Waiting for instructions from Russia and China

"The conflicts involve Hamas launching rocket attacks from Gaza into Israel, followed by Israeli airstrikes and bombardment of Gaza.

The group is part of a regional alliance comprising Iran, Syria, and the Shia Islamist group Hezbollah in Lebanon, which all broadly oppose US policy in the Middle East and Israel."

These are the countries involved in the war. 
Everyone knows it. 
If it develops into a long term war, Gaza will change totally. That's the first thing the Israelis declared. Because they know it's not all about Hamas.

With Saudi, Israel building a common interest in ME. Supported by US.
The alliance comprising Iran, Syria, and the Shia Islamist group Hezbollah, cannot just sit back to watch. 
The rich and powerful must do something. As usual.

(11-10-2023, 04:47 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/live/nKx85ZK1l8Q...gKr-sunj3w

Israel will lose

Jiat lat.. now syria also inside,,lebanon wait come in , they can have a party there..

knn,,, i still got half inside the stock mkt, lucky i sold half at nasdaq 15K..

now better buy some oil stock,. wait Iran play up oil,, they control the straits of hormuz enough already..

those thousand rocket are free from iran, and syria lah.. hamas where got money to buy..

(11-10-2023, 08:19 PM)moonrab Wrote:  "The conflicts involve Hamas launching rocket attacks from Gaza into Israel, followed by Israeli airstrikes and bombardment of Gaza.

The group is part of a regional alliance comprising Iran, Syria, and the Shia Islamist group Hezbollah in Lebanon, which all broadly oppose US policy in the Middle East and Israel."

These are the countries involved in the war. 
Everyone knows it. 
If it develops into a long term war, Gaza will change totally. That's the first thing the Israelis declared. Because they know it's not all about Hamas.

With Saudi, Israel building a common interest in ME. Supported by US.
The alliance comprising Iran, Syria, and the Shia Islamist group Hezbollah, cannot just sit back to watch. 
The rich and powerful must do something. As usual.
dont blame religion leh..

muslim and christian are innocent, 

this is politic about land, land not religion..

muslim and christian all good boy n girl.... God is great,,, yaliluya.

(11-10-2023, 04:47 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/live/nKx85ZK1l8Q...gKr-sunj3w

Israel will lose

i only read here about syria..

knn... no wonder stock cannot chiong,, 

syria can do or not,, wait kana blue black.

(11-10-2023, 09:18 PM)victortan Wrote:  dont blame religion leh..

muslim and christian are innocent, 

this is politic about land, land not religion..

muslim and christian all good boy n girl.... God is great,,, yaliluya.

Which part of my post refer to religion? 🤔

I am talking about Alliances Geopolitical interest. 
Not only between Palestinian, Hamas and Israel.

(11-10-2023, 09:33 PM)victortan Wrote:  i only read here about syria..

knn... no wonder stock cannot chiong,, 

syria can do or not,, wait kana blue black.

Syria has Russia's fullest support, and recently Assad went to China

You think for fun is it?

Next drone strikes  Rotfl

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(11-10-2023, 09:37 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Syria has Russia's fullest support, and recently Assad went to China

You think for fun is it?

Iran openly support hamas. 

Iran if got nuke sure throw one at israel.. 

jiat lat.. dont think iran stand there and keep quiet..