who shot the wp perera nicole night video?

wwho?

i mean i find it odd that they were unaware someone was recording the incident

from KJ ARTICLR READS....

The video is quite slick. Good enough to make Nicole easily identifiable when she turns to show her whole face, even though the place appears to be lit only by candlelight.

The video was leaked on Facebook by a fake profile known only as “Victoria Wang” and both video and profile have since been deleted.

I remember when a fake profile “Jenny Soo” put up two of the many death threats my wife and son had been targeted with. Also soon deleted after it had done its nasty job.

I would like to know how this video was obtained. We need a categorical denial that it wasn’t through the state’s covert surveillance of its citizens whether by ISD, PA members or paid private investigators. I hardly need to remind Singaporeans that ISD comes under the Ministry of Home Affairs, which is Shanmugam’s purview, but like everything else is ultimately under the PM’s control.

It is interesting that a year ago Leon Perera and Sylvia Lim raised a question in Parliament on the uses of spyware. Sylvia Lim asked if her phone was hacked and Shanmugam assured her that it wasn’t. However we do know that Singapore is one of the ten countries reported to have purchased or be using the Israeli Pegasus spyware that allows its clients to surreptitiously take control of a target’s smartphone and use it to record audio and video.

To expand on the idea that the PAP is now resorting to surveillance of Singapore citizens and particularly non-elected politicians going about their business I refer to the video of my visit to Chong Pang Market in Nee Soon ( Yishun) GRC on 29th June.
[+] 4 users Like singaporean1964's post

full article
https://kenjeyaretnam.com/2023/07/20/tie...d-the-isd/
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

Must be a spy who took the video. Whether is private eye or state spy, no one knows. Very intriguing

(20-07-2023, 03:50 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  wwho?

The video is quite slick. Good enough to make Nicole easily identifiable when she turns to show her whole face, even though the place appears to be lit only by candlelight.

The video was leaked on Facebook by a fake profile known only as “Victoria Wang” and both video and profile have since been deleted.

I remember when a fake profile “Jenny Soo” put up two of the many death threats my wife and son had been targeted with. Also soon deleted after it had done its nasty job.

I would like to know how this video was obtained. We need a categorical denial that it wasn’t through the state’s covert surveillance of its citizens whether by ISD, PA members or paid private investigators. I hardly need to remind Singaporeans that ISD comes under the Ministry of Home Affairs, which is Shanmugam’s purview, but like everything else is ultimately under the PM’s control.

It is interesting that a year ago Leon Perera and Sylvia Lim raised a question in Parliament on the uses of spyware. Sylvia Lim asked if her phone was hacked and Shanmugam assured her that it wasn’t. However we do know that Singapore is one of the ten countries reported to have purchased or be using the Israeli Pegasus spyware that allows its clients to surreptitiously take control of a target’s smartphone and use it to record audio and video.

To expand on the idea that the PAP is now resorting to surveillance of Singapore citizens and particularly non-elected politicians going about their business I refer to the video of my visit to Chong Pang Market in Nee Soon ( Yishun) GRC on 29th June.

question is when was this shoot ?
another q is why only now after tcj affairs ,rideout rd saga then release ?
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

Could be just anyone from the public la. 

Imagine if go to a restaurant and happened to see them behaving this way, you won't jitao take a phone to record meh?

Funny thing is, I don't understand why are they behaving this way, committing adultery in public knowing that they will be caught? If caught at hotel still can understand, but why need to do such silly things at a restaurant for all to see, really tao nao pai.

Both are married and should never ever be seen together behaving intimately in the first place.
[+] 1 user Likes lioncityftw's post

I think they became emboldened after Pritam didn't seem to bother about their adultery even after the driver reported him and they started displaying their affairs in public places such as restaurants, hotel lobbies, etc.

The place where the video was filmed looks like in a restaurant or cafe, so it could be the CCTV camera of the restaurant or police camera from outside the shop. There are so many spy cameras all over Singapore, and these two had gone overboard in displaying their sexual attraction in public. I think they called that You Ask For It. .... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

It's actually illegal to be taking photo and video of others without their permission. I think even if you are a journalist also got some rules to follow. Lol

(20-07-2023, 05:32 PM)Sticw Wrote:  It's actually illegal to be taking photo and video of others without their permission. I think even if you are a journalist also got some rules to follow. Lol

ya, is illegal

(20-07-2023, 05:22 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I think they became emboldened after Pritam didn't seem to bother about their adultery even after the driver reported him and they started displaying their affairs in public places such as restaurants, hotel lobbies, etc.

The place where the video was filmed looks like in a restaurant or cafe, so it could be the CCTV camera of the restaurant or police camera from outside the shop. There are so many spy cameras all over Singapore, and these two had gone overboard in displaying their sexual attraction in public. I think they called that You Ask For It. .... Big Grin

cctvv normally at a high angle..so this is not cctv footage
somemore he audio is clear..which mean the camea is next to them
and the format is that of a cellphone..assuming it was not altered to fit tik tok
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

(20-07-2023, 05:07 PM)talky Wrote:  question is when was this shoot ?
another q is why only now after tcj affairs ,rideout rd saga then release ?

Shall be before release of TCJ news 1 hrs

(20-07-2023, 05:45 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  cctvv normally at a  high angle..so this is not cctv footage
somemore he audio is clear..which mean he camea is next to them

Depends how far they were sitting from the camera. If the camera is directly overhead, of course cannot get the picture like in the clip. If they are sitting about 30 feet away from the camera, the camera should be able to capture them at an oblique angle which will appear like in the video clip. 
If the camera was a police camera from outside the shop, then the angle will be much better.

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Money can buy tech from allies...

(20-07-2023, 05:17 PM)lioncityftw Wrote:  Could be just anyone from the public la. 

Imagine if go to a restaurant and happened to see them behaving this way, you won't jitao take a phone to record meh?

Funny thing is, I don't understand why are they behaving this way, committing adultery in public knowing that they will be caught? If caught at hotel still can understand, but why need to do such silly things at a restaurant for all to see, really tao nao pai.

Both are married and should never ever be seen together behaving intimately in the first place.

Yah, no bloody cow sense. Sia suay

if a member of public took the video, most probably it would have been leaked that very night liao....

you know, i know

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
[+] 2 users Like wendychan's post

(20-07-2023, 05:57 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Depends how far they were sitting from the camera. If the camera is directly overhead, of course cannot get the picture like in the clip. If they are sitting about 30 feet away from the camera, the camera should be able to capture them at an oblique angle which will appear like in the video clip. 
If the camera was a police camera from outside the shop, then the angle will be much better.
but if 30feet away..the camera would not be able to record them talking...the mic being so far away would capture the 'overall' sound ambience of the place...
https://youtu.be/FgcUg837Fww

Must be someone paid to do it lah! Big Grin Maybe Private Investigator lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

Strange thing is, why no leak of their affair till now? Nobody saw them in public behaving intimately before this vid?

They must have been very careful but for this 1 fatal slip up.

Whoever took the vid, damn good., must have been tailing them.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

Every handphone is hackable.
[+] 1 user Likes Truebluesg's post

WP claim is after GE 2020? just like PM lee claim TCJ scandal is also after GE 2020.
SO PM claim he give " chance " to them but they still haven't stop that is 3 years of " chances "

So, come WP leaked video.

IF want to sabotage WP , by right this leaked video already viral share online after GE2020 since leon perera the team won in the GRC.
can straight harm WP right after GE.

But interesting is Why coincidence is leaked out when PAP officially announce TCJ case?

Why that person who record the leon perera leaked video Never leak out after GE2020 ?? can straight put WP image down instead after 3 years ?? now than leak out???
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(20-07-2023, 06:28 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Strange thing is, why no leak of their affair till now? Nobody saw them in public behaving intimately before this vid?

They must have been very careful but for this 1 fatal slip up.

Whoever took the vid, damn good.,  must have been tailing them.

should be outside Singapore because they were so open in public.
in other countries, no one will recognise them.

they had been followed by a adultery detective.
should be done by a professional using spying cam like a pen camera or watch camera.
that is why the video quality is bad.
the purpose is to help PAP. that is why it was released on that day or election day.

(20-07-2023, 06:38 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  WP claim is after GE 2020? just like PM lee claim TCJ scandal is also after GE 2020.
SO PM claim he give " chance " to them but they still haven't stop that is 3 years of " chances "

So, come WP leaked video.

IF want to sabotage WP , by right this leaked video already viral share online after GE2020 since leon perera the team won in the GRC.
can straight harm WP right after GE.

But interesting is Why coincidence is leaked out when PAP officially announce TCJ case?

Why that person who record the leon perera leaked video Never leak out after GE2020 ?? can straight put WP image down instead after 3 years ?? now than leak out???

You not very good poker or big2 player?

(20-07-2023, 06:49 PM)forum456 Wrote:  should be outside Singapore because they were so open in public.
in other countries, no one will recognise them.

they had been followed by a adultery detective.
should be done by a professional using spying cam like a pen camera or watch camera.
that is why the video quality is bad.
the purpose is to help PAP. that is why it was released on that day or election day.

The timeline how this WP leak video already rise some questionable question which I have mention above.

If want to harm WP image BY Right already leak out JUST after GE2020 since WP won another GRC.
BUT Interesting never leak out now than leak out after 3 years ???
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(20-07-2023, 06:51 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  The timeline how this WP leak video already rise some questionable question which I have mention above.

If want to harm WP image BY Right already leak out JUST after GE2020 since WP won another GRC.
BUT Interesting never leak out now than leak out after 3 years ???

pritnam said affair happened after 2020 election.
the video should be taken after election between 2020/2021 to 2023.
so the 2020 election was over, someone was keeping it for next election or when PAP has another adultery.

moi guess ish the video ish taken 2020-2021
it's the period where ppl wear masks so that's why they behave intimate outside also never get caught.
go inside restaurant also reach table then remove mask.

it cannot be a random member of the public. even if he/she turn around and notice that's nicole seah, i doubt everyone knows the other guy ish leon. Seeing how old the guy ish, normal ppl will just assume ish her relative or some elder relative... where will think along the lines of adultery...

so moi guess ish someone must habe followed them.
either the driver or some private investigator...

(20-07-2023, 06:55 PM)forum456 Wrote:  pritnam said affair happened after 2020 election.
the video should be taken after election between 2020/2021 to 2023.
so the 2020 election was over, someone was keeping it for next election or when PAP has another adultery.

this person who got " so free follow them take video " only suspect is that driver ? since Perea mention this driver and him got some issue so Perea sack him.

So let's say this driver keep this video . BUT WHY He never straight leak out ? since he got fired by Perea so call seek revenge ?? somemore perea become MP as WP won.

really lots of questionable points come this WP leak video why now than leaked out.

(20-07-2023, 06:56 PM)twinkle07 Wrote:  moi guess ish the video ish taken 2020-2021
it's the period where ppl wear masks so that's why they behave intimate outside also never get caught.
go inside restaurant also reach table then remove mask.

it cannot be a random member of the public. even if he/she turn around and notice that's nicole seah, i doubt everyone knows the other guy ish leon. Seeing how old the guy ish, normal ppl will just assume ish her relative or some elder relative... where will think along the lines of adultery...

so moi guess ish someone must habe followed them.
Hmmm... restaurants when starting can eat in? Late 2021?

(20-07-2023, 06:56 PM)twinkle07 Wrote:  so moi guess ish someone must habe followed them.

cannot be driver because Leon would recognise him.
they can use old lady or lady or young boy/girl to take video using spy cam in next table
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

(20-07-2023, 06:58 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  this person who got " so free follow them take video " only suspect is that driver ? since Perea mention this driver and him got some issue so Perea sack him.

So let's say this driver keep this video . BUT WHY He never straight leak out ? since he got fired by Perea so call seek revenge ?? somemore perea become MP as WP won.

really lots of questionable points come this WP leak video why now than leaked out.

not the driver because Leon would recognise him.
this driver informed so many WP members.
some enemies might have heard from them and decided to tail him even if they went overseas.

PI lah... Lots of them, got private got public sector one. USD also got such people following around top brass and POH lah...

(20-07-2023, 07:03 PM)Sticw Wrote:  PI lah... Lots of them, got private got public sector one. USD also got such people following around top brass and POH lah...

Smile even The anonymous hacker group. They are hackers ONLY will action when democracy been abuse etc.
They target only those bad politicians , businessman etc. Later will leak out the information which they don't want the Public know etc.

This is why on Govt side , cyber security is always very strict.