why are so many elderly tested positive

who pass to them

2 elderly Singaporeans die of Covid-19 complications; death toll hits 78

Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/2-...ll-hits-78

Due to Gov vaccine ad kinda quite " misleading" , show elderly claim go vaccinated can go out chit chat, dine with friends this and that.
Talk as if get vaccinated will not be infected.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Among the local cases are 417 seniors who are above 60 years old, the Ministry of Health said.

that is 25%

why seniors get
i cannot understand

Many still gather openly not wearing mask ....

They get it from 2 places.
The vaccines and from the air.
Seniors with low innate immunity will response unfavorably
They will start to die.
https://rumble.com/vm7z6l-autopsy-result...t-see.html

(26-09-2021, 11:52 PM)Talent Wrote:  Among the local cases are 417 seniors who are above 60 years old, the Ministry of Health said.

that is 25%

why seniors get
i cannot understand

Already mention seniors must be been mislead by the Gov vaccine ad.

You mean snr no vaccine better than vaccined ?....

(26-09-2021, 11:52 PM)Talent Wrote:  Among the local cases are 417 seniors who are above 60 years old, the Ministry of Health said.

that is 25%

why seniors get
i cannot understand

Because these old farcks like to wear the masks below their noses or even their chin and talk and sneeze loudly with barely a care in the world. 

No pity.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Better keep reminding your old folks to be on high alert during this period. Dont go and fully believe what this garment is telling us.
Better stay at home and dont go out if unnecessary. Only self protection can save your own life.
忍一时, 风平浪静。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

that is 25%

why seniors get
i cannot understand

Old means weak la. No choice one.

they take the jab mah
the vax contain a half-dead covid virus so as to activate the body to generate a matching antibody to fight the virus
if the process fail
then..