why lee sian long sudeenly come out ask pple to support him?

did he know he did something wrong
he support USA
now want china
is he trying to admit he ffuck up again and want pple to support him?

just give us more time and we will support him again
no need to earn it
just more time
[+] 2 users Like singaporean1964's post

E R R E C T I O N !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

[Image: FB-IMG-1681958667714.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like Bigiron's post

Did he prioritise locals for housing? Did he support middle- age in the past 10 years for jobs? Nope. So he does not deserve any support.
[+] 7 users Like Wy:Nox's post

His own siblings also do not support him. We as outsiders how to give him the support
[+] 3 users Like pinkpanther's post

It was pointed out that all other countries are more than 10% gst. This need to re rinse re fresh re load.

Now only increase 8 and 9% is very good right ? Or the people want to suffer with above 10%??

(20-04-2023, 11:02 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  Did he prioritise locals for housing? Did he support middle- age in the past 10 years for jobs? Nope. So he does not deserve any support.

PM Lee needs to show that he gives priority to citizens first before he can expect citizens to support him.......... Big Grin

(20-04-2023, 11:05 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  His own siblings also do not support him. We as outsiders how to give him the support

sister called him "dishonourable son", you say leh.

(20-04-2023, 11:14 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  sister called him "dishonourable son", you say leh.

Younger siblings got played out

8Umbrella Umbrella
[+] 1 user Likes klat's post

(20-04-2023, 11:17 AM)klat Wrote:  Younger siblings got played out

brother need to run road, nephew also kean charged.

(20-04-2023, 10:33 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  did he know he did something wrong
he support USA
now want china

no need to earn it
just more time

Most Singaporeans, being the typical kiasu kiasi pragmatists they are, couldn’t care less who we support in the China-US tussle, so I doubt this appeal has anything to do with our foreign policy.

From the looks of it the world is now entering a prolong tumultuous period with increasing insecurity, economic malaise and internal social conflicts the norm. Already many western and developing countries are down with sickness with varied severity and it is unlikely Singapore can fully avoid that either.

While the government can adopt certain policies especially those with regards to immigration, foreign capital and economic restructuring to mitigate the negative impact, such  policies do come at a cost to Singaporeans in the form of social friction, structural unemployment and increased cost of living.

The last thing the government needs now is domestic strife which will impede the country’s ability to navigate these choppy waters. I believe it is under this macro environment that LHL is now making an appeal for support of his government and chosen successor, Lawrence Wong.

OH, COME ON!!
Unless you are living in as a hermit in the Himalayas
You would know that the ground swell is against him and the PAPigs
People are suffering simply because they have no answers, unable to control the super runaway costs of living
Even the hard core supporters are rumbling
Don’t talk about losing another one or two GRCs
If they still so much complacent, they might lose power to a WP-PSP coalition!

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 
[+] 4 users Like Bluebull's post

why?
He was summoned to China to be told the truth
WEST surrenders
Macron is the undertaker for Germany meaning
after the soul has left
he does the clearing and the deposal of the what Hitler left of NAZISM both at the NATO level and the hybrid Ukraine US&EU.

(20-04-2023, 11:46 AM)Bluebull Wrote:  OH, COME ON!!
Unless you are living in as a hermit in the Himalayas
You would know that the ground swell is against him and the PAPigs
People are suffering simply because they have no answers, unable to control the super runaway costs of living
Even the hard core supporters are rumbling
Don’t talk about losing another one or two GRCs
If they still so much complacent, they might lose power to a WP-PSP coalition!

I would caution against stating this kind of "isn't it obvious" argument. I've been hearing the same thing in my whole life at every election and to date the PAP still retains its iron grip on politics while opposition supporters express outrage and disappointment after every election result is out and goes totally different from what they envision.

One of the key challenges I observe when I interact with many opposition supporters is that they come across as very aggressive / passionate whenever they make their point to others and as an Asian society most Singaporeans either keep quiet or make a few courtesy remarks in agreement in order not to offend others.

This gives an inaccurate impression to opposition advocators that everyone around them agrees that the PAP sux and the time is right for a revolution. 

I will cite a personal experience as an example. Recently in a gathering amongst old friends, two of my friends are hardcore Leong Mun Wai supporters and during conversations they would go on and on singing praises how brave and inspiring Leong is to give the PAP a piece of his mind. The rest of the crowd simply went along making non-committal generic remarks and my two friends probably walked away thinking all of us agree with them that Leong is a candidate for the next PM.

Yet amongst smaller groups when the two chaps were not around, some made rather unflattering remarks about Leong they would not have said in a large group as they do not want a nice friendship gathering to turn sour over a political argument. It is very important not to fall into an alternate reality bubble especially when talking politics in Singapore.
[+] 1 user Likes maxsanic's post

(20-04-2023, 12:36 PM)maxsanic Wrote:  I would caution against stating this kind of "isn't it obvious" argument. I've been hearing the same thing in my whole life at every election and to date the PAP still retains its iron grip on politics while opposition supporters express outrage and disappointment after every election result is out and goes totally different from what they envision.

One of the key challenges I observe when I interact with many opposition supporters is that they come across as very aggressive / passionate whenever they make their point to others and as an Asian society most Singaporeans either keep quiet or make a few courtesy remarks in agreement in order not to offend others.

This gives an inaccurate impression to opposition advocators that everyone around them agrees that the PAP sux and the time is right for a revolution. 

the truth is that PAP votes are dropping and PAP is losing one GRC/SMC per election.

very simple, hardcore pioneer generation group is dying by the day especially after covid.
younger generation is not supporting PAP like before.
once all of pioneer generation have died, PAP votes can drop to 50% and below.

Maybe he got inside news ..... China will blockade Taiwart soon

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(20-04-2023, 10:33 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  did he know he did something wrong
he support USA
now want china

no need to earn it
just more time

He got OWNED BY CECA , INDIA FOR SURE!

I think he thought hey India also with China in BRIC , mind you China all along don't invest tag with India so much.

China is using India Smile

(20-04-2023, 12:36 PM)maxsanic Wrote:  I would caution against stating this kind of "isn't it obvious" argument. I've been hearing the same thing in my whole life at every election and to date the PAP still retains its iron grip on politics while opposition supporters express outrage and disappointment after every election result is out and goes totally different from what they envision.
 in Singapore.

maybe he sen out spies to 'smell' the ground
and they came back with a very negative outlook....lool
so he panick and quickly came out and ask for support....lol
i know lah,,sinkies are like...here say how bad is pap then turn around and vote them in out of fear of chaos in singapore...we are not called 'kiasee' for nothing

xi jin ping was very nice to give him the bus when he came to china
innstead of throwing him 'under the bus'....for supporting usa and sanction his friend putin..lol

Why so pathetic begging citizens for support? Must look into the mirror what those pappies hv done to the locals. Why wud I want to support the ruling party when they don’t even support the citizens especially on livelihoods concerns. And yet, many a times, rebutted the Oppositions who speaks out our voices in parliament. For all these, wait long long for my support.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

he support USA
now want china

no need to earn it
just more time

He still suppork USA one, he eats both sides one....yesterday news telling people to meh meh pak vaccines to wow the Americans aka Pfizer & Moderna.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(20-04-2023, 03:37 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  He still suppork USA one, he eats both sides one....yesterday news telling people to meh meh pak vaccines to wow the Americans aka Pfizer & Moderna.
Where does a country forcibly want citizens to do something against their wishes? One can only be tricked once, but not twice.   No wonder we are excluded from Democratic Summit.

(20-04-2023, 03:44 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Where does a country forcibly want citizens to do something against their wishes? One can only be tricked once, but not twice.   No wonder we are excluded from Democratic Summit.

Err... 5 decades? Lol That's why all govts love to have their citizens be like singaporeans. Lol

(20-04-2023, 01:13 PM)forum456 Wrote:  the truth is that PAP votes are dropping and PAP is losing one GRC/SMC per election.

very simple, hardcore pioneer generation group is dying by the day especially after covid.
younger generation is not supporting PAP like before.
once all of pioneer generation have died, PAP votes can drop to 50% and below.

Er not really leh. The last election was indeed a drop but the one before was an all time high win for PAP. It is important not to fall victim to the recency effect.

So far the experience since 2011 for opposition is +1 GRC, +1 SMC, -1 SMC, +1 GRC. In between them WP nearly had a -1 GRC in 2015 when it barely scrapped through with a razor thin margin for Aljunied in 2015. Also whatever new seats gained by WP has since been offset by enlargement of the total number of seats which results in WP's representation in parliament moving only very slightly percentage wise.

Empirically we can say the trend so far is mildly positive for WP, but that in no way translates to arguments along the lines of "it is obvious PAP is going down" and even talks about WP-PSP coalition government next election.

If you want me to hazard a guess, the likely result in the next GE is 50% chance WP +1GRC and 50% chance no change. As for the PSP if Leong chooses to contest in SMC then it's 50% chance +1 SMC 50% chance no change. If Leong attempts to lead West Coast GRC then its 10% chance +1 GRC and 90% no change.
[+] 1 user Likes maxsanic's post

I think PM Lee handing over soon, that's why that speech.

Then can recommend himself as President?

How is his sister condition?

(20-04-2023, 03:54 PM)maxsanic Wrote:  Er not really leh. The last election was indeed a drop but the one before was an all time high win for PAP. It is important not to fall victim to the recency effect.

So far the experience since 2011 for opposition is +1 GRC, +1 SMC, -1 SMC, +1 GRC. In between them WP nearly had a -1 GRC in 2015 when it barely scrapped through with a razor thin margin for Aljunied in 2015. Also whatever new seats gained by WP has since been offset by enlargement of the total number of seats which results in WP's representation in parliament moving only very slightly percentage wise.

Empirically we can say the trend so far is mildly positive for WP, but that in no way translates to arguments along the lines of "it is obvious PAP is going down" and even talks about WP-PSP coalition government next election.

If you want me to hazard a guess, the likely result in the next GE is 50% chance WP +1GRC and 50% chance no change. As for the PSP if Leong chooses to contest in SMC then it's 50% chance +1 SMC 50% chance no change. If Leong attempts to lead West Coast GRC then its 10% chance +1 GRC and 90% no change.

I think LMW should lead to win west coast GRC. Aljunied was 1st won due to CSM factor, likewise Sengkang GRC was won due to Jamus Lim factor
[+] 1 user Likes Harry Lee's post

war is here now
S Korea is warned
sending Aids to Ukraine
Russia will arm Fatboy
Russia is testing S550
such a huge missile

I will support him if he can announce in the papers

that he has sack Shoot Blank Queen

and apologise with the hiring of the 5 Mayors

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(20-04-2023, 03:54 PM)maxsanic Wrote:  Er not really leh. The last election was indeed a drop but the one before was an all time high win for PAP. It is important not to fall victim to the recency effect.

your reasoning is logical for the past but not now.
your reasoning does not account for the dying of more pioneer generation people and more young people are going to vote.

your reasoning can only work when you assume that more young people are still voting for PAP.
the truth is that more young people are voting for oppositions.

PAP has to resorted to install voting stations in nursing homes for old people during election.
this is a desperate move to preserve votes.