why russia is not losing and why UN fear RUSSIA

THEY QUIETLY SENT 30000 TROOPS TO NORWAY
THEY SCARED RUSSIA WILL ENTER EUROPE FROM NORWAY
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/3/14...000-troops

Good work Putin.. keep it up..

https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/15...77/photo/1

(19-03-2022, 07:44 PM)kokee Wrote:  putin beside dementia, insane, stress till total lost now.
Xi & putin has same mindset, want to be their umpire using slavery to fight for them, only real morons die for such dictators. Their war is all invasion, deserve any & all punishment.

还敢打台湾?习近平怕成第二个普京,美国狠手制裁真实意图,杀了普京这只鸡,习近平知道自己是猴吗?

为普京准备后事吧

普京自掘墳墓🪦:俄羅斯🇷🇺聯邦結束🔚啦,它不會在烏克蘭🇺🇦戰爭🀄️倖存下來,解體是它唯一出路

all these comie dogs barklies from ass without supporting news or fact or anything, shout what they like yet got morons here bother? almost all comie dogs here are like that, they think they can create any news they like here?

Russia already lost the Ukraine war, whole world know, china also know.
as above, better for them to surrender earlier, drag on, Russia will lose more, more land will be gone, more divided into small country like 1990.
Drag on, china will sure pull into this mess.

普京再不撤軍 即會全軍覆沒!普京已被告上國際法庭玩完

Actually comparing Ukraine to Taiwan is an insult to Ukraine..

At least the Ukraine still have conscription, and the males in the country are still able to fire firearms..

Taiwan scraped their conscription years back, and the younger generation has no idea how to fire firearms.. When the topic of reinstating conscription was raised recently, the younger generation say they are against it..

Which is true, even for sinkie now, how many felt NS is a waste of time, where we spent 2 years to protect the foreigners who gain an advantage at work while male sinkie are busy serving NS and reservist..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(20-03-2022, 04:30 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Actually comparing Ukraine to Taiwan is an insult to Ukraine..

At least the Ukraine still have conscription, and the males in the country are still able to fire firearms..

Taiwan scraped their conscription years back, and the younger generation has no idea how to fire firearms.. When the topic of reinstating conscription was raised recently, the younger generation say they are against it..

Which is true, even for sinkie now, how many felt NS is a waste of time, where we spent 2 years to protect the foreigners who gain an advantage at work while male sinkie are busy serving NS and reservist..

You are a liar.

(20-03-2022, 04:32 PM)guffaw Wrote:  You are a liar.

You are lame stupid clone..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

(20-03-2022, 04:53 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  You are lame stupid clone..

You are government certified stupid Moron commie and a serial liar with proof.

(20-03-2022, 04:53 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  You are lame stupid clone..

Don’t waste time argue with him.. Big Grin
His posts are so biased.
Once the posts are 1 sided, just ignored them…

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(20-03-2022, 04:55 PM)guffaw Wrote:  You are government certified stupid Moron commie and a serial liar with proof.

Wah.. now I also become govt certified.. Lame stupid clone coming up with more and more titles for me..

With a portion of Ukraine, Russia is a new Superpower again.

(20-03-2022, 04:58 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Don’t waste time argue with him.. Big Grin
His posts are so biased.
Once the posts are 1 sided, just ignored them…

If all of us think that way, that is what he want to achieve and slowly brainwash the readers with his posts..

(20-03-2022, 10:03 AM)kokee Wrote:  moronic dogs here can bark whatever nonsense, tme for Russia & putin to surrender, not many army left, cant fight anymore, struggle to save face, wait for NATO & US todecide whether to bomb russia & putin till it surrender.
all these dogs so scared & worry of all these fact & truth to expose all their lies.
whatever, russia already gone case, not many army left, call russia army from seberia to help now, hope japan can attack from the west side, then can occupy huge lands of russia.
as above, how many army died or general died, all in many reports,just google you will get allthese number.

乌克兰军队越战越勇,今天收复30座小镇! 后备军几乎用光,普京急调西伯利亚驻军到前线抵挡

烏克蘭總統喊話:普京投降吧!

Russia already lost the Ukraine war, whole world know, china also know.
as above, better for them to surrender earlier, drag on, Russia will lose more, more land will be gone, more divided into small country like 1990.
Drag on, china will sure pull into this mess.

普京再不撤軍 即會全軍覆沒!普京已被告上國際法庭玩完

[+] 1 user Likes kokee's post

(20-03-2022, 05:11 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  If all of us think that way, that is what he want to achieve and slowly brainwash the readers with his posts..

But you already proof to be a liar.

(20-03-2022, 05:29 PM)kokee Wrote:  Russia 

【本週爆卦精華】普丁兵疲馬困漸厭戰決定讓步跟澤倫斯基會談?澤倫斯基靠全球巡迴演講博得掌聲?美國豪擲136億美元是為延續戰火?拜習會登場美籲中國勿插手否則後果自負? @大新聞大爆卦

(20-03-2022, 12:37 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  THEY QUIETLY SENT 30000 TROOPS TO NORWAY
THEY SCARED RUSSIA WILL ENTER EUROPE FROM NORWAY

I declared Kokee do not agree with your point.  Laughing

(20-03-2022, 05:39 PM)guffaw Wrote:  But you already proof to be a liar.

one line aso cannot write properly. how to submit for payments?

(20-03-2022, 07:16 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  one line aso cannot write properly. how to submit for payments?

Good doggie. 

[Image: 54637.jpg]

More than 100 Ukrainian special ops troops and foreign soldiers of fortune were eliminated, according to Moscow on Sunday!
[+] 1 user Likes cf9's post

Guffaw and kokee are lovers singing in tandems

(20-03-2022, 07:23 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Good doggie. 

[Image: 54637.jpg]

which one is your bf?

(20-03-2022, 05:39 PM)guffaw Wrote:  But you already proof to be a liar.
You also proof to be a liar, isn't it?

(20-03-2022, 10:50 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  You also proof to be a liar, isn't it?

Only you, serial liar.