Based on leadership qualities and recent events, CCS is best among 4th gen

(19-09-2021, 01:48 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Tan See Leng can or not? 57 years this year.  Not too old.
This one CMI. Staunch supporter of CECA. .

(19-09-2021, 05:35 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  This one CMI. Staunch supporter of CECA. .

Oh dear Sad

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(19-09-2021, 06:22 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Oh dear Sad
So no go for this 57 yo ceca supporter..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(19-09-2021, 06:34 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  So no go for this 57 yo ceca supporter..... Big Grin

All who support ceca are 'no go'...

(19-09-2021, 06:36 PM)debono Wrote:  All who support ceca are 'no go'...

That's right. I am glad we are on same page.... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(19-09-2021, 06:34 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  So no go for this 57 yo ceca supporter..... Big Grin

So sad.... he has no airs about him and came from a good skool Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(19-09-2021, 07:08 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  So sad.... he has no airs about him and came from a good skool Big Grin
The word ceca alone puts many sinkees off.... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(19-09-2021, 07:14 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  The word ceca alone puts many sinkees off.... Big Grin

very true  Laughing

(19-09-2021, 07:17 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  very true  Laughing
Glad we are on.same page.... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(19-09-2021, 07:20 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Glad we are on.same page.... Big Grin

You have hit the nail on the head Big Grin

(19-09-2021, 07:21 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  You have hit the nail on the head Big Grin
Rotfl

Carl Jung

you all have hit the nail right on the head

(19-09-2021, 07:23 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  you all have hit the nail right on the head

I concur Laughing

(19-09-2021, 07:23 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I concur Laughing

question is who's head?

(19-09-2021, 07:25 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  question is who's head?

Laughing

(19-09-2021, 07:23 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  you all have hit the nail right on the head

Glad you also on same page.... Big Grin

Carl Jung

All of them are pro ceca. So no one can be PM?

Err... If have to choose from the bunch of candidates... Can pick a pretty looking gal instead of these guys? I mean if I need to buy a vase, I look for a pretty one.

At least I will turn up for national day rally speech etc...

(20-09-2021, 08:04 AM)Sticw Wrote:  Err... If have to choose from the bunch of candidates... Can pick a pretty looking gal instead of these guys? I mean if I need to buy a vase, I look for a pretty one.

At least I will turn up for national day rally speech etc...

The trouble is I dun see any vase there. What they have are some rusty scraps like those kept by Jac....... Big Grin

Carl Jung

Because out of the 4..he make the least and smallest mistake?

(20-09-2021, 08:20 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  The trouble is I dun see any vase there. What they have are some rusty scraps like those kept by Jac....... Big Grin
Put her up for the PM job lor...

Ms Sun Xueling

(20-09-2021, 08:47 AM)Sticw Wrote:  Put her up for the PM job lor...

Ms Sun Xueling

Face round round looks like that woman who slept in parliament......  Big Grin

Carl Jung

(19-09-2021, 10:47 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  I can sensed this too.  No doubt he has made nasty comments on Singaporeans before, but I believed he knew his mistakes.  Just that he didn't want to show it.  Hope he keep it this way.  At first thought, LW is my choice.  But, after hearing him supported ceca during parliament session, I given up on him.  TSL, OYK and Sham are also totally gone case too.
 Have thoughts over it. I do not thinks CCS is good for Singapore, due to elitism mentality include those on the line. HSK may be best choice because he able work and have the heart for singaporean . Yes he may have a few hiccup, not a dig issue.  
Is there anyone in his party can change his decision? Don’t know.
minister mentor? please lah, waste money, just be a MP and volunteers to assist the new PM for free to serve singapore. Isn’t that a popular thing to do in PA and many organisation?
[+] 1 user Likes Kgliangp's post

(20-09-2021, 09:08 AM)Kgliangp Wrote:   Have thoughts over it. I do not thinks CCS is good for Singapore, due to elitism mentality include those on the line. HSK may be best choice because he able work and have the heart for singaporean . Yes he may have a few hiccup, not a dig issue.  
Is there anyone in his party can change his decision? Don’t know.
minister mentor? please lah, waste money, just be a MP and volunteers to assist the new PM for free to serve singapore. Isn’t that a popular thing to do in PA and many organisation?
I do understand where you are coming from. My choice is stil HSK. But, he doesn’t want to take up PM position. So, is like no one else can helm it. I wouldn’ mind if an Opposition cud be be a PM. That wil speaks more for Singaporeans. I know this is only a dream.

No difference, lah. At the end, all the same, including Minister "Quack" now.

They hire the smartest people. But CCS and JoTeo only Wayang and NATO.

Hire Army Generals. But end up as run- away soldiers ie Tan CJ, Gan Siow Huang . ..

Hire Gib Debater. But end up with Ministers who cannot discuss topics ie Shan, VB

So how? We need to vote in 30 more Opposition instead.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(20-09-2021, 10:13 AM)Ola Wrote:  No difference, lah. At the end, all the same, including Minister "Quack"  now.

They hire the smartest people. But CCS and JoTeo only Wayang and NATO.

Hire Army Generals. But end up as run- away soldiers ie Tan CJ, Gan Siow Huang . ..

Hire Gib Debater. But end up with Ministers who cannot discuss topics ie Shan, VB

So how? We need to vote in 30 more Opposition instead.
Exactly. We really needs 30 Opposition members to make a difference. This way, majority rule wil not be so arrogant and always failed to admit mistakes of wrong doings.

(20-09-2021, 09:34 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  I do understand where you are coming from. My choice is stil HSK. But, he doesn’t want to take up PM position. So, is like no one else can helm it. I wouldn’ mind if an Opposition cud be be a PM. That wil speaks more for Singaporeans. I know this is only a dream.

Yes, bro. to make an opposition MP a PM is a dream, an impossible dream.  The choice of a PM is by consensus by the cabinet, and the existing PM has the most say in this matter.
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(20-09-2021, 10:50 AM)debono Wrote:  Yes, bro. to make an opposition MP a PM is a dream, an impossible dream.  The choice of a PM is by consensus by the cabinet, and the existing PM has the most say in this matter.
Bro, an Opposition member can be a PM.  If only Oppositions hv the majority rule in Govt.  And I hope this will turns into reality sooner or earlier.

ah kiat too soft lah, not the fighter type, easily gave up. face skin aso not thick enough