JUST IN! Additional buyer's stamp duty of 35% to apply

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ty-2671836

[Image: nudie.gif]

LOL this is not the first time, last also like to released to media come near mid night when implement something on property.

actually MOF is slow on this, all along this is a Loophole

Target the rich..jiatlat...they will squeeze from the poor like me more and more soon...

Good that the loophole is closed up suddenly. Good work.

Any property stocks will be affected? Short which one ?

(09-05-2022, 07:11 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  Any property stocks will be affected?  Short which one ?

No. I suspect this a trick use by the rich to avoid absd when buying additional properties.

Blardy loophole plugged!!!

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

The only rich Forumer here is Lau Jac with his million dollars worth of antiques. And even he has already gone to the nether world Thinking

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(09-05-2022, 07:20 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  The only rich Forumer here is Lau Jac with his million dollars worth of antiques.  And even he has already gone to the nether world Thinking

Tink he is still in this realm of existence because he removed all his posts before disappearing. If he kicks the bucket suddenly, his posts shud be still around like Debono.... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(09-05-2022, 07:31 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Tink he is still in this realm of existence because he removed all his posts before disappearing. If he kicks the bucket suddenly, his posts shud be still around like Debono.... Big Grin

Wish they can come back to this forum to tell us their experience in the alternate worlds Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

ABSD transfer to living person not effected. The rich can still make use of this same loophole.

(09-05-2022, 08:43 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  ABSD transfer to living person not effected. The rich can still make use of this same loophole.

Heard some claim this, Nevertheless REAL rich don't even give a dam. Is More on those don't have a Big head trying to be wear a BIG hat those, followers. Wanna follow play property etc like those REAL rich don't have much financial bunden.

I think due to FED USA side etc , Gov don't want these. "wannabe also trying to flip property etc yet not say financial stable etc " to go in deep housing loans.

Remember, More people have financial problems = More Social problems.