SG Talk

Full Version: Pulau Sudong Runway: Super short ‘secret’ airstrip you can only spot on Google Maps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pulau Sudong Runway: Super short ‘secret’ airstrip you can only spot on Google Maps

Now a military zone, this offshore island in Singapore waters was once a fishing village of about 390 people.

👉 https://tsl.to/pulausudongrunway

@mustsharenews
That short runway is for our F35 with vertical take off and landing.      Big Grin
Tiagong soldiers catch hermit crabs at the beach there which I think it's not allowed.
Good la, so we are far away from SAF jets training noise.

Should build one runway at Pulau Tekong too...
Fully equipped military island.
Last time this island was used as target for RSAF shooting practise.    Big Grin
HENG SWEE KIAT SHOULD GO THERE FOR A 'SHORT' holiday...
(22-03-2024, 01:55 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Last time this island was used as target for RSAF shooting practise.  

Since when did the SAF start training Round Short And Fat servicemen on Pulau Sedong? 
(22-03-2024, 04:00 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]Since when did the SAF start training Round Short And Fat servicemen on Pulau Sedong? 

The fighter jets doing the shooting and bombing sorties lah. I think they were Skyhawks.     Rolleyes
(22-03-2024, 08:04 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]The fighter jets doing the shooting and bombing sorties lah. I think they were Skyhawks. 

Chennai Business Park should be relocated to Pulau Sudong

[Image: Ceca.jpg]