Pulau Sudong Runway: Super short ‘secret’ airstrip you can only spot on Google Maps

Pulau Sudong Runway: Super short ‘secret’ airstrip you can only spot on Google Maps

Now a military zone, this offshore island in Singapore waters was once a fishing village of about 390 people.

👉 https://tsl.to/pulausudongrunway

@mustsharenews
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

https://mustsharenews.com/pulau-senang-p...xperiment/

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

That short runway is for our F35 with vertical take off and landing.      Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

Tiagong soldiers catch hermit crabs at the beach there which I think it's not allowed.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

Good la, so we are far away from SAF jets training noise.

Should build one runway at Pulau Tekong too...
Fully equipped military island.

Last time this island was used as target for RSAF shooting practise.    Big Grin

Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

HENG SWEE KIAT SHOULD GO THERE FOR A 'SHORT' holiday...
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

(22-03-2024, 01:55 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Last time this island was used as target for RSAF shooting practise.  

Since when did the SAF start training Round Short And Fat servicemen on Pulau Sedong? 
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(22-03-2024, 04:00 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Since when did the SAF start training Round Short And Fat servicemen on Pulau Sedong? 

The fighter jets doing the shooting and bombing sorties lah. I think they were Skyhawks.     Rolleyes

Carl Jung

(22-03-2024, 08:04 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  The fighter jets doing the shooting and bombing sorties lah. I think they were Skyhawks. 

Chennai Business Park should be relocated to Pulau Sudong

[Image: Ceca.jpg]