SG Talk

Full Version: I see end of war soon.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Zelensky alresdy agree to be neutral and not join NATO.
Russian should accept ..have ceasefire and finalise a deal.
As for the dispute territories ...Ukraine should allow them to secede since they are full of separatists and have fought for so long it's time for peace. Just have a referendum to decide.

I really don't see anything more to the war. There is hardly any reason to keep fighting.
(09-03-2022, 08:23 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Zelensky alresdy agree to be neutral and not join NATO.
As for the dispute territories ...Ukraine should allow them to secede since they are full of separatists and have fought for so long it's time for peace. Just have a referendum to decide.

I really don't see anything more to the war.

Also to clean out all the Neo-Nazis. The best is place them on Neo Nazi camp....then execute all.
(09-03-2022, 08:24 AM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]Also to clean out all the Neo-Nazis. The best is place them on Neo Nazi camp....then execute all.

These guys are everywhere in Europe due to immigration wave causing people to become nationalistic. They are active in Ukraine only because of war.
This problem is due as much to Russia as anyone else.
I share your hopes that the war & the misery will end soon.
USA not destroyed how to end War?

This War is not about Ukraine.
Russia will wash out any single trace of America or West influence or anything related in Ukraine.

Will need couple years to do that....
(09-03-2022, 08:23 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Zelensky alresdy agree to be neutral and not join NATO.

I really don't see anything more to the war. There is hardly any reason to keep fighting.

You already horlanded and misled by western media.
I will like to inform you to read some news on Russia media, it will give you a clearer picture. Big Grin

Ask you an interesting question?
How come Biden know roughly when will Putin start to “liberate” Ukraine?
He mentioned 16 Feb…
if you really want the war to end, shd say the reverse lah. just like you said it wun start

Market continues to fall means??? No end in sight
Ukraine will join nato sooner or later.now they just wait for putin to died.
This war is also to stoke inflation and recession in Western economies.

Let's not kid ourselves. Big Grin
Prata relensky flip flop here there...war will not stop as long as he is in kiev...stars dictate dat he being aquaries must leave for a place surrounded by water or get killed in land licked kiev...

Sgfett said "Zelensky alresdy agree to be neutral and not join NATO."  

Isn't it as good as saying Zelensky surrendered?  

Yes, cowboy country will also in trouble with hyper inflation n rising interest rates...
Economy will stall , the poor will revolt if no freebies...can just print as before.
Alamak, what am I going to do with the popcorn machine I invested?

[Image: large-popcorn-machine-rentals-miami-1.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-09-10-53-57.png]
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-09-10-57-09.png]
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-09-10-58-41.png]
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-09-10-59-54.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-09-11-01-20.png]
sanctions wont end even if no bullets are fired. didnt they say putin is a war criminal so wld he be tried? he has to pay right so when stop?

There is a significant number of ethnic Russians who are Ukrainian citizens.

Maybe Putin should grant them Russian citizenship if they wish to return to their motherland....
yes they r in uniform without insignia and their tanks are marked with a z
(09-03-2022, 10:55 AM)singlon Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-09-10-53-57.png]
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-09-10-57-09.png]
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-09-10-58-41.png]
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-09-10-59-54.png]
That does not mean that the Ukrainian soldiers will lose.....Unless it's 10 men surrounding one man...

Singapore by virtue of its geographical location is also surrounded hor. 

North and West === Malaysia. 
East ===>  Malaysia
South ===>  Indonesia

It's practically north, south, east, west!

Israel is also surrounded! Did she lose?
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-09-11-07-04.png]
Isreal is now without the 'Khazarian j e ws' who now cannot return to Ukraine(khazaria)
Zelensky likely will be killed.
(09-03-2022, 11:04 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]That does not mean that the Ukrainian soldiers will lose.....Unless it's 10 men surrounding one man...

Singapore by virtue of its geographical location is also surrounded hor. 

North and West === Malaysia. 
East ===>  Malaysia
South ===>  Indonesia

It's practically north, south, east, west!

Israel is also surrounded!  Did she lose?

We didnt give you the title of SgTalk's Ultimate Moron for no reason ok
Surrounded

[Image: Chee-Siok-Chin-detained.jpg]
(09-03-2022, 11:15 AM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]Surrounded

[Image: Chee-Siok-Chin-detained.jpg]

Those chiobus had their arms all behind them, locked, and their boobs pointing at him?  Jin tempting leh.
(09-03-2022, 11:23 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Those chiobus had their arms all behind them, locked, and their boobs pointing at him?  Jin tempting leh.

It's not a him, u dumbass, is his sister!

IDIOT!!
(09-03-2022, 11:14 AM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]Zelensky likely will be killed.

I think the Russians will put him on public trial then hang like what Bush did to Saddam..... Rolleyes
(09-03-2022, 11:26 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]It's not a him, u dumbass, is his sister!

IDIOT!!

You blind ah, you didnt see any man there???
(09-03-2022, 11:33 AM)Stoki Wrote: [ -> ]You blind ah, you didnt see any man there???
Nope, that is his sister, u blind cock!!! Better hv ur eyes checked!!!
(09-03-2022, 08:33 AM)simpleman Wrote: [ -> ]I share your hopes that the war & the misery will end soon.

It is only a HOPE.

I would not say the End of the War is coming.

Rather, I'd say the End of the World is coming.

There will be one plot twist after another, and eventually, there will be a Third World War which will bring this Earth to its ultimate demise....totally uninhabitable, and all life dead, including animal life.
Pages: 1 2