SG Talk
Why the hell did he keep trying to say he did NS for 2.5 years? - Printable Version

+- SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net)
+-- Forum: SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-SG-Talk)
+--- Forum: Market Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-Market-Talk)
+--- Thread: Why the hell did he keep trying to say he did NS for 2.5 years? (/Thread-Why-the-hell-did-he-keep-trying-to-say-he-did-NS-for-2-5-years)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Why the hell did he keep trying to say he did NS for 2.5 years? - ArielCasper - 13-05-2024

(12-05-2024, 11:31 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Outside of Singapore, nobody speaks like that... simi ranjiao "true blue sinkie" 

Telling peepur you did....did not serve.... National Service is not going to convince anybody about anything. Nobody gives two shit to that. Rolleyes
Simi ranjiao, yr headless ranjiao loh..

I gave a shit about ppl serving ns or not. From the way you talk, you probably didnt serve NS. So not happy, get out of sinkie land

RE: Why the hell did he keep trying to say he did NS for 2.5 years? - cityhantam - 13-05-2024

(12-05-2024, 10:18 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  He became a useful idiot for one side...trying to circumvent laws forbidding media ownership by a non friendly country.

Wow!

Such a brilliant Singaporean also condemned by you???

AMTK's balls are so nice to lick meh?

RE: Why the hell did he keep trying to say he did NS for 2.5 years? - WhatDoYouThink! - 13-05-2024

(13-05-2024, 11:57 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  and you are just useless and gay Laughing

I think all yr holes must be very smelly and itchy now Laughing

RE: Why the hell did he keep trying to say he did NS for 2.5 years? - Oyk - 13-05-2024

(13-05-2024, 01:56 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Simi ranjiao, yr headless ranjiao loh..

I gave a shit about ppl serving ns or not. From the way you talk, you probably didnt serve NS. So not happy, get out of sinkie land

Do NS 
Not serve NS  Rolleyes

RE: Why the hell did he keep trying to say he did NS for 2.5 years? - Oyk - 13-05-2024

(13-05-2024, 12:26 PM)forum456 Wrote:  Like TikTok CEO, I belong to the 1st class resident.

You belong to which class of resident ?

To me, it doesn't matter whether you did NS or not. And I don't know what is 1st class.

I only know that you need to accept Christ if you have not. It'd be a sad day if you are not saved while screaming I did 2.5 years NS. Rolleyes

(13-05-2024, 12:40 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Facing a raging Cotton's repeated accusation over "Are you a CCP Member". 
It is doesn't matter whatever you reply over and over again..
Singaporean or NS man.

It is drilling through his thick skull with my Nationalism tactic. 😂

Precisely. He was being suspected of being a CCP agent. That's the point. Was he working for the CCP?

Telling peepur that he did NS, over and over for what? Big deal!

RE: Why the hell did he keep trying to say he did NS for 2.5 years? - moonrab - 13-05-2024

(13-05-2024, 03:28 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Precisely. He was being suspected of being a CCP agent. That's the point. Was he working for the CCP?

Telling peepur that he did NS, over and over for what? Big deal!

🤣🤣🤣

(13-05-2024, 12:57 PM)teaserteam Wrote:  Don't think the US Senator would give a damn about Mr. Chow having completed his NS or about his nationality.  What they want is to find out if he is loyal to the CCP regime by asking him if he agrees that the CCP has committed genocide in Tian Ann Meng's massacre.

At last someone got the point. When you are suspected of being a spy for the CCP, they are not interested in whether you did 2.5 years of NS or not. 

What is the point of repeating that which will make it seem like he didn't have a better way to clear his name or clear the suspicion, and had to repeat over and over something which was irrelevant.

RE: Why the hell did he keep trying to say he did NS for 2.5 years? - forum456 - 13-05-2024

(13-05-2024, 03:33 PM)Oyk Wrote:  What is the point of repeating that which will make it seem like he didn't have a better way to clear his name or clear the suspicion, and had to repeat over and over something which was irrelevant.

because the senator kept asking irrelevant questions when he said he is a 1st class singapore citizen.

the senator asked him if he is a member of CCP.
can China accept a 1st class singapore citizen as member of CCP ?
you need to be a China citizen to join CCP.

It is like you are a US citizen.
some stupid idiot asked you if you have voted for PAP.
of course, you have to tell the stupid idiot that you are US citizen.

RE: Why the hell did he keep trying to say he did NS for 2.5 years? - cheekopekman - 13-05-2024

(12-05-2024, 10:47 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Because he is trying to say he is a true blue sinkie, not a half past six new sinkie who didn't served ns.

Only non true blue sinkie doesn't understand the purpose of serving 2.5 yrs ns

You're right lah! Big Grin Only true blue Singaporeans serve 2-and-half years National Service lah!

RE: Why the hell did he keep trying to say he did NS for 2.5 years? - aiptasia - 13-05-2024

It's fugging obvious that the CECA pukimak Oyk has never served NS.

RE: Why the hell did he keep trying to say he did NS for 2.5 years? - WhatDoYouThink! - 13-05-2024

One old fart aso going around telling ppl he's not chinese, as if ppl are interested in who he is. Funny behavior right?

(13-05-2024, 04:00 PM)forum456 Wrote:  because the senator kept asking irrelevant questions when he said he is a 1st class singapore citizen.

the senator asked him if he is a member of CCP.
can China accept a 1st class singapore citizen as member of CCP ?
you need to be a China citizen to join CCP.

It is like you are a US citizen.
some stupid idiot asked you if you have voted for PAP.
of course, you have to tell the stupid idiot that you are US citizen.

Nahhh. You are trying to defend him instead of acknowledging that his repeating that he did his NS was lame.

As I said and I say it again, what would a Singaporean chabor say if she is being suspected to be a CCP agent?  Her cheebie smells better? Rolleyes

RE: Why the hell did he keep trying to say he did NS for 2.5 years? - webinarian - 13-05-2024

(12-05-2024, 10:18 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  He became a useful idiot for one side...trying to circumvent laws forbidding media ownership by a non friendly country.

The Chinese would never hire him as CEO if not to try to go around to prevent a ban.

But issue all along has been ownership.

Social media is a potent tool to influence your population if it is in the hands of your potential adversary...it can be used as a weapon

US is forcing TikTok to be owned by US.  

If US can force ownership to be transferred to US, why can't China own it?  

What kind of fucker logic you try to promote? 

Are you the kind of idiot you talk about? 

RE: Why the hell did he keep trying to say he did NS for 2.5 years? - ArielCasper - 13-05-2024

(13-05-2024, 08:17 AM)Soulhacker Wrote:  Dickson Yeo also a true blue sinkie, yet this doesn't stop him from becoming a chao AT spy. Sad

A true blue sinkie can be a spy, but it doesn't mean a not true blue sinkie will not be a spy. It's just everyone has its price

(13-05-2024, 05:56 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Nahhh. You are trying to defend him instead of acknowledging that his repeating that he did his NS was lame.

As I said and I say it again, what would a Singaporean chabor say if she is being suspected to be a CCP agent?  Her cheebie smells better? Rolleyes

Oyk u say until u are so good. Then what will be your answer to that question? "Yes, I am a CCP spy is it?"

Brainless argue for the sake of arguing

(13-05-2024, 04:05 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  You're right lah! Big Grin Only true blue Singaporeans serve 2-and-half years National Service lah!

His time and my time served 2.5 yrs. Now served 2 yrs. As long as the guy complete the full ns duration, good enough.

RE: Why the hell did he keep trying to say he did NS for 2.5 years? - cheekopekman - 13-05-2024

(13-05-2024, 07:00 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  His time and my time served 2.5 yrs. Now served 2 yrs. As long as the guy complete the full ns duration, good enough.

Sorry I didnt know different now lah! Big Grin

(13-05-2024, 06:55 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Oyk u say until u are so good. Then what will be your answer to that question? "Yes, I am a CCP spy is it?"

Brainless argue for the sake of arguing

I won't repeat that I did 2.5 years of National Service.

I will just say that I am a Singaporean, period. And I am supposed to have my Singaporean passport with me to show right.

(13-05-2024, 07:00 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  His time and my time served 2.5 yrs. Now served 2 yrs. As long as the guy complete the full ns duration, good enough.

I didn't serve NS.

I did NS.

(13-05-2024, 08:17 AM)Soulhacker Wrote:  Dickson Yeo also a true blue sinkie, yet this doesn't stop him from becoming a chao AT spy. Sad

Precisely. They are not interested in whether he did NS or not. They are suspecting that he's spying for the CCP because he works for TikTok.

RE: Why the hell did he keep trying to say he did NS for 2.5 years? - webinarian - 13-05-2024

(12-05-2024, 11:31 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Outside of Singapore, nobody speaks like that... simi ranjiao "true blue sinkie" 

Telling peepur you did....did not serve.... National Service is not going to convince anybody about anything. Nobody gives two shit to that. Rolleyes

He only said once. Where got he said many times? 

Only some fuckers listen to the same video many times lah.   

Really got such fvckers here arh!    

Rotfl Laughing 

(13-05-2024, 07:17 PM)webinarian Wrote:        
He only said once. Where got he said many times? 

Only some fuckers listen to the same video many times lah.   

Really got such fvckers here arh!    

Rotfl Laughing 

Go and watch the video. If in doubt ask your mother. Rolleyes

(13-05-2024, 07:06 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I didn't serve NS.

I did NS.

Why you keep talking about NS?  

The CEO only said once during the hearing. You keeps talking his NS so many times.   

Why you keep watching the same video and talking about NS?  

Something is wrong with you. Better go consult a psychiatrist on your mental state. 

(13-05-2024, 08:07 PM)webinarian Wrote:                   
Why you keep talking about NS?  

The CEO only said once during the hearing. You keeps talking his NS so many times.   

Why you keep watching the same video and talking about NS?  

Something is wrong with you. Better go consult a psychiatrist on your mental state. 

His chinese maller din teach him proper manners

(13-05-2024, 07:24 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Go and watch the video. If in doubt ask your mother. Rolleyes
If US member keeps asking, he got to answer more than once. 

Such simple matter you need to keep repeating?  

(13-05-2024, 07:04 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I won't repeat that I did 2.5 years of National Service.

I will just say that I am a Singaporean, period. And I am supposed to have my Singaporean passport with me to show right.

We are back to square 1. Singaporean guys got served ns or not make a difference to me. If it doesn't make a difference to you, that's yr problem and dun put yr thinking on others.

(13-05-2024, 07:06 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I didn't serve NS.

I did NS.

U served a duty, not did a duty, dickhead.

Csz needs the approval of an old pdf to speak? What a joke

RE: Why the hell did he keep trying to say he did NS for 2.5 years? - watchfirst9 - 13-05-2024

(13-05-2024, 08:25 PM)webinarian Wrote:   .          
If US member keeps asking, he got to answer more than once. 

Such simple matter you need to keep repeating?  

MRbrown already indicate the person who asked all these , had visited Sg.
So ought to know Sg, know Sg do not allow dual citizenships