SG Talk
Israel warns of ‘all-out war’ after Hezbollah publishes video of military sites - Printable Version

+- SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net)
+-- Forum: SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-SG-Talk)
+--- Forum: Market Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-Market-Talk)
+--- Thread: Israel warns of ‘all-out war’ after Hezbollah publishes video of military sites (/Thread-Israel-warns-of-%E2%80%98all-out-war%E2%80%99-after-Hezbollah-publishes-video-of-military-sites)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Israel warns of ‘all-out war’ after Hezbollah publishes video of military sites - Ali Imran - 20-06-2024

(20-06-2024, 09:52 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Jesus will judge them 1 day lah Ali! Big Grin Just give them 1 more chance lah!

Give them one more chance to do what?

RE: Israel warns of ‘all-out war’ after Hezbollah publishes video of military sites - Hope - 20-06-2024

(20-06-2024, 09:52 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Jesus will judge them 1 day lah Ali! Big Grin Just give them 1 more chance lah!
May be you , me and everyone else want to give one more chance . How do you know ,if Jesus and father in the heaven want it ?

RE: Israel warns of ‘all-out war’ after Hezbollah publishes video of military sites - pinkpanther - 20-06-2024

(20-06-2024, 10:08 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Give them one more chance to do what?

I see your dial up connect is up and running!

RE: Israel warns of ‘all-out war’ after Hezbollah publishes video of military sites - Hope - 20-06-2024

(19-06-2024, 05:52 PM)webinarian Wrote:    
In previous 5 wars in M East, Israel only took a few days to a few weeks to win.   

Now, almost a year already, Israel can't win. It will drag and drain both Israel and US economy.   

Cham liao for Israel and US.   

Everyone thought, Isreal is invincible super power . They are crumbling at the hands of defend less.

RE: Israel warns of ‘all-out war’ after Hezbollah publishes video of military sites - Ali Imran - 20-06-2024

(20-06-2024, 10:24 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I see your dial up connect is up and running!

Hello.

RE: Israel warns of ‘all-out war’ after Hezbollah publishes video of military sites - cheekopekman - 20-06-2024

(20-06-2024, 10:20 AM)Hope Wrote:  May be you , me and everyone else want to give one more chance . How do you know ,if Jesus and father in the heaven want it ?

It's up to them lah! Big Grin I can only do so much lah!

RE: Israel warns of ‘all-out war’ after Hezbollah publishes video of military sites - cheekopekman - 20-06-2024

(20-06-2024, 10:08 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Give them one more chance to do what?

To repent lah! Big Grin

(20-06-2024, 11:55 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  To repent lah! Big Grin

Do you support the goals of Zionism, that is to create a Jewish state in the holy land?

If you do support that, you are supporting ethnic cleansing and genocide. No question about it.

RE: Israel warns of ‘all-out war’ after Hezbollah publishes video of military sites - Bw2023 - 20-06-2024

Israel is in for a rude shock & its leaders know that its coming

Israeli airfields & military sites will be ruined by Hezbollah rocket blizzard in a make or break fight

That's the reason the West is preparing Cyprus airfields

(20-06-2024, 12:36 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Do you support the goals of Zionism, that is to create a Jewish state in the holy land?

If you do support that, you are supporting ethnic cleansing and genocide. No question about it.

Not easy to answer your question lah! Big Grin

RE: Israel warns of ‘all-out war’ after Hezbollah publishes video of military sites - Bw2023 - 20-06-2024

The fact that Hezbollah drones were able to penetrate into & stay for hours in Israeli airspace unharmed means only 1 thing - the Israeli armed forces up in the north is now blind & deaf, as a result of Hezbollah taking out Israel's monitoring stations & listening equipment methodically in since October.

Hezbollah said that if Israel attacks it, Hezbollah fighters will occupy northern Israel. I dont think they are bluffing. But this is exactly what Netanyahu wants - to drag US into the war & cover up his failures in Gaza.

Hezbollah has 1 million rockets. But Israel has tactical nukes. Lebanon & Israel will come out of the war looking very different.

Southern Lebanon may turn radioactive. Northern Israel will be ghost towns.

RE: Israel warns of ‘all-out war’ after Hezbollah publishes video of military sites - Hope - 21-06-2024

https://youtube.com/shorts/Vaa14x5jB_c?si=K7oEoF5LnqVx00br

RE: Israel warns of ‘all-out war’ after Hezbollah publishes video of military sites - Ali Imran - 21-06-2024

(20-06-2024, 05:45 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Not easy to answer your question lah! Big Grin

Yes, I understand.

Some nice Christians I know also support Israel. I find that ironic. Christians like SimTan say God loves everybody but evidently, the Palestinians are not included. You also want to give the enemies of Jesus a second chance but the Palestinians don't deserve that chance.

RE: Israel warns of ‘all-out war’ after Hezbollah publishes video of military sites - pinkpanther - 21-06-2024

(21-06-2024, 09:17 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yes, I understand.

Some nice Christians I know also support Israel. I find that ironic. Christians like SimTan say God loves everybody but evidently, the Palestinians are not included. You also want to give the enemies of Jesus a second chance but the Palestinians don't deserve that chance.

Why not you buy yourself a ticket, go there and help the Palestinians instead of being a keyboard warrior......if somehow you die in a crossfire between both parties...your ticket to paradise is more or less assured Big Grin

RE: Israel warns of ‘all-out war’ after Hezbollah publishes video of military sites - Ali Imran - 21-06-2024

(21-06-2024, 12:02 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Why not you buy yourself a ticket, go there and help the Palestinians instead of being a keyboard warrior......if somehow you die in a crossfire between both parties...your ticket to paradise is more or less assured Big Grin

Are we allowed to do that?

If we are allowed, I'm sure there will be a long line at the ticket counter.

RE: Israel warns of ‘all-out war’ after Hezbollah publishes video of military sites - Blasterlord2 - 21-06-2024

How come god never helped? Must be all animals are equal, but some are more equal.

(21-06-2024, 03:54 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  How come god never helped? Must be all animals are equal, but some are more equal.

How do you know God didn't?

RE: Israel warns of ‘all-out war’ after Hezbollah publishes video of military sites - pinkpanther - 21-06-2024

(21-06-2024, 03:48 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Are we allowed to do that?

If we are allowed, I'm sure there will be a long line at the ticket counter.

Whose laws are you living by? Muh or Men's laws? Muh's laws will get you into Paradise you know? Big Grin

RE: Israel warns of ‘all-out war’ after Hezbollah publishes video of military sites - cheekopekman - 21-06-2024

(21-06-2024, 09:17 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yes, I understand.

My church prayed that God will stop the war between Israel and Hamas in Gaza Strip of Palestine lah! Big Grin Netanyahu has given them his plan but they rejected him leh! Hamas is getting all Palestinians into trouble lah!

RE: Israel warns of ‘all-out war’ after Hezbollah publishes video of military sites - lvlrsSTI - 21-06-2024

(21-06-2024, 06:20 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  My church prayed that God will stop the war between Israel and Hamas in Gaza Strip of Palestine lah! Big Grin Netanyahu has given them his plan but they rejected him leh! Hamas is getting all Palestinians into trouble lah!

Jews believe they are God Chosen People, so Christians are not as holly as they are and they dunt warship Jesus like you do.

RE: Israel warns of ‘all-out war’ after Hezbollah publishes video of military sites - cheekopekman - 21-06-2024

(21-06-2024, 07:13 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Jews believe they are God Chosen People, so Christians are not as holly as they are and they dunt warship Jesus like you do.

Jews claim to be God's chosen people lah! Big Grin But Christians are children of God lah!

RE: Israel warns of ‘all-out war’ after Hezbollah publishes video of military sites - lvlrsSTI - 21-06-2024

(21-06-2024, 06:20 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  My church prayed that God will stop the war between Israel and Hamas in Gaza Strip of Palestine lah! Big Grin Netanyahu has given them his plan but they rejected him leh! Hamas is getting all Palestinians into trouble lah!

Netanyahu has lost control of his government, opposition leader left war time cabinet, and Israeli military implemented 12 hour ceasefire per day in Gaza without his approval, worse still the IDF spokesperson told world media there is impossible to eliminate Hamas, which upset Netanyahu

(21-06-2024, 07:15 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Netanyahu has lost control of his government, opposition leader left war time cabinet, and Israeli military implemented 12 hour ceasefire per day without his approval, worse still the IDF spokesperson told world media there is impossible to eliminate Hamas, which upset Netanyahu

His own people are against him want him to step down lah! Big Grin Even his right hand man quit liao lah!

(21-06-2024, 07:15 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Jews claim to be God's chosen people lah! Big Grin But Christians are children of God lah!

Their God is different from your God lah, Mr Lee.😂

Hamas is nothing. They are just a political party. Netanyahu is just hoodwinking you into thinking that this is a war with Hamas. The main purpose of Zionism is a Jewish state in the holy land. To have a Jewish state, they must have a 75% Jewish majority in the population. That is why they must get rid of the millions of non-Jewish people off that land, mainly the Arabs.

I understand your faith requires you to support Israel, am I right?

(21-06-2024, 08:51 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Hamas is nothing. They are just a political party. Netanyahu is just hoodwinking you into thinking that this is a war with Hamas. The main purpose of Zionism is a Jewish state in the holy land. To have a Jewish state, they must have a 75% Jewish majority in the population. That is why they must get rid of the millions of non-Jewish people off that land, mainly the Arabs.

I understand your faith requires you to support Israel, am I right?

We read the Bible and see how we can apply the truths in real life now lah! Big Grin All those Old Testament histories are 3000 over years ago and New Testament 2000 over years ago liao lah! Now is 2024 liao lah!

(21-06-2024, 08:54 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  We read the Bible and see how we can apply the truths in real life now lah! Big Grin All those Old Testament histories are 3000 over years ago and New Testament 2000 over years ago liao lah! Now is 2024 liao lah!

Ok. Thank you for the clarification.

I know some Christians support Israel because they believe they will be blessed if they support Israel, like John Hagee.

RE: Israel warns of ‘all-out war’ after Hezbollah publishes video of military sites - Tee tiong huat - 23-06-2024

(21-06-2024, 07:15 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Netanyahu has lost control of his government, opposition leader left war time cabinet, and Israeli military implemented 12 hour ceasefire per day in Gaza without his approval, worse still the IDF spokesperson told world media there is impossible to eliminate Hamas, which upset Netanyahu

Israel said Saturday it had killed a top Hamas operative in Lebanon, as global fears of a war in Lebanon mounted. IDF kills top Hamas man in Lebanon; US said to promise Israel full support if war erupts.

Meanwhile, CNN reported that in meetings with Israeli officials in recent days, senior US officials said Washington would fully support Israel in case of a full-blown war.

Israel Defense Forces later published footage from the attack, saying it had targeted Ayman Ghatma. Ghatma was killed in the attack, the army said. He was responsible for supplying weapons to Hamas in Lebanon as well as to the al-Jama’a al-Islamiyya terror group. The army said it used drone strike, carried out the attack over Ghatma’s involvement in advancing attacks against Israel.

Army says operative Ayman Ghatma procured arms for terror group & an allied of Lebanese faction; officials reportedly vow backing in Washington talks with Israeli counterparts

The military struck a vehicle near the town of Khiara in Lebanon’s West Beqaa District, some 40 kilometers (25 miles) north of the two countries’ border, Lebanese media reported.

Israel Defense Forces later published footage of the attack, saying it had targeted Ayman Ghatma. Ghatma was killed in the attack, army said he was responsible for supplying weapons to Hamas in Lebanon as well as to the al-Jama’a al-Islamiyya terror group. The drone strike was carried out on & over Ghatma’s involvement in advancing attacks against Israel.

The Jama’a, like Hamas, is a Sunni faction that forms part of the broader Muslim Brotherhood political network. The armed wing of Jama’a, the al-Fajr Forces, has repeatedly targeted Israel from Lebanon in the current war, often working in conjunction with the Shiite Hezbollah.

Iran-backed Hezbollah has in recent months escalated the ongoing violence with Israel in response to IDF airstrikes on top operatives, including those associated with Jama’a.

RE: Israel warns of ‘all-out war’ after Hezbollah publishes video of military sites - Tee tiong huat - 23-06-2024

(19-06-2024, 04:36 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  https://www.cnn.com/2024/06/18/middleeast/hezbollah-drone-video-israel-haifa-intl-latam/index.html

Unable to back down, Israel and Hezbollah move closer to all-out war.

Full-scale war between Israel and Hezbollah would be "a catastrophe", UN Secretary-General says. But to David Kamari, who lives under near-daily fire on Israeli side of the border, it would be a solution.

Last month, a Hezbollah rocket fired from Lebanon landed in his front garden in the border town of Kiryat Shmona, cracking his house in several places and filling it with rubble. He points out the gaping holes where shrapnel sliced through the walls, missing him by inches. And then to the hills above us, where Hezbollah-controlled territory begins.

"Every day, every night: bombs. [It’s a] problem," he said. "And I was born here. If you live here one night, you go crazy."

David is still living in his rubble-filled house, pieces of shrapnel entangled with the remains of his television set. Outside is the blackened relic of his car, burned by the fire that swept through his front yard after the rocket hit.

Most of the population of Kiryat Shmona was evacuated after the 7 October Hamas attacks, as Hezbollah rockets began raining down in support of their Palestinian ally.

David is one of the few who stayed. "I’ve lived here 71 years," he said. "I won’t go. I was in the army, I’m not afraid."

His solution? "War with Hezbollah; kill Hezbollah," he says.

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c4nn145p20qo

RE: Israel warns of ‘all-out war’ after Hezbollah publishes video of military sites - Bw2023 - 23-06-2024

Biden said Netanyahu gave him a plan. 

But Netanyahu never said it was his plan. 

So it was actually Biden's plan. 

The plan requires Hamas to first release all hostages, and then Israel will permanently ceasefire. 

But Hamas want permanent ceasefire first, then hostage release.. because since it was Biden's plan, Netanyahu doesnt have to stick to the plan.. He will bomb Gaza even more after all hostages released