SG Talk
Doesnt this evidence show WP leadership is innocent - updated... - Printable Version

+- SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net)
+-- Forum: SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-SG-Talk)
+--- Forum: Market Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-Market-Talk)
+--- Thread: Doesnt this evidence show WP leadership is innocent - updated... (/Thread-Doesnt-this-evidence-show-WP-leadership-is-innocent-updated)

Pages: 1 2 3

Doesnt this evidence show WP leadership is innocent - updated... - sgbuffett - 15-02-2022

I want to be totally objective about this and welcome any explanation.

Watch this part of Nathan testimony.

https://youtu.be/KXBBs3k2HOo?t=51m20s

On 12 Oct 2021,  RK  called him up and told him that "Pitram and Sylvia wants me  to come clean in Parliament ".

ET showed no interest in this statement made by the witness.

But doesn't it contradict the accusation that Pitram ask RK to take the truth to the grave?

If he asked her to cover up? Why did he ask her to come clean to parliament?

Anyone can explain?

RE: Does this evidence show WP leadership is innocent? - Instinct - 15-02-2022

They only can hear what they want to hear.

RE: Does this evidence show WP leadership is innocent? - cityhantam - 15-02-2022

Fact : WP leaders let the lies continue for more than 2 months without doing anything!

This is very irresponsible!

RE: Does this evidence show WP leadership is innocent? - sgbuffett - 15-02-2022

(15-02-2022, 09:32 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Fact : WP leaders let the lies continue for more than 2 months without doing anything!

This is very irresponsible!

You forgot RK was a sex abuse victim who had not told  husband and parents... and not just PS but her aides Ms Loh and Nathan were concerned about her well being hence she was given time.....PS said in parliament today  she was given time.

RE: Does this evidence show WP leadership is innocent? - Instinct - 15-02-2022

PS already said many times he want RK to confess herself in Parliament given that she was a victim of sexual assault and also to let her tell her parents first. But she was evasive and took MC in Sep session and start changing her story to continue the lie in Oct. But under strong pressure from PS, she has no choice and finally admit it in Parliament in Nov. Seems like the PLP and those who want to fix WP conveniently forget that.

RE: Does this evidence show WP leadership is innocent? - sgbuffett - 15-02-2022

Here a witness made a clear statement that PS and Slyvia wanted RK to come clean.

Totally contradicting the accusation that PS instructed RK to take it to the grave ....

They just hop over to the next question when they heard it.

Quite remarkable.

RE: Doesnt this evidence show WP leadership is innocent? - sgbuffett - 15-02-2022

Until now nobody can explain how this evidence does not totally contradict the COP conclusions.

RE: Doesnt this evidence show WP leadership is innocent? - lylcnn - 15-02-2022

(15-02-2022, 09:20 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I want to be totally objective about this and welcome any explanation.

On 12 Oct 2021,  RK  called him up and told him that "Pitram and Sylvia wants me  to come clean in Parliament ".

But doesn't it contradict the accusation that Pitram ask RK to take the truth to the grave?

Anyone can explain?

Do you mean you did not know that the issue is that Pritam and the WP leadership did not ask her to come clean in August and September and Oct 4th/5th but only after that in October?

RE: Doesnt this evidence show WP leadership is innocent? - forum456 - 15-02-2022

How can police believe PAP and investigate Pritnam and Faisal only ?

The police should investigate all 3 of them to find the truth.

how can police find the truth if Ms Khan is the real liar ?

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-why-PAP-only-refer-Pritnam-and-Faisal-to-police-without-Ms-Khan

RE: Doesnt this evidence show WP leadership is innocent? - Niubee - 15-02-2022

(15-02-2022, 10:52 PM)lylcnn Wrote:  Do you mean you did not know that the issue is that Pritam and the WP leadership did not ask her to come clean in August and September and Oct 4th/5th but only after that in October?

Could it be during this Aug and Sep that PS and Sylvia did not get hold of her content and that SHE HAD been abused. Only till Oct that WP leadership found out the whole pic and get her to confessed but this pua cheebye keep the game going and accused PS. Laughing

RE: Does this evidence show WP leadership is innocent? - SGSeniorCitizen1952 - 15-02-2022

(15-02-2022, 09:23 PM)Instinct Wrote:  They only can hear what they want to hear.

SELECTIVE HEARING or PARTLY DEAF ?

Cannot win lah in this regime and system.

ONLY WAY IS VOTE THEM OUT!

RE: Does this evidence show WP leadership is innocent? - Gemstar - 15-02-2022

(15-02-2022, 09:56 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Here a witness made a clear statement that PS and Slyvia wanted RK to come clean.

Totally contradicting the accusation that PS instructed RK to take it to the grave ....

Quite remarkable.
Having seen this video, it is clear cut this witness put in the facts and truths of this case that PS and Slyvia did the right initiatives.  Thanks
for contributing this portion of the video. Otherwise, we wud hv overlooked this important witness testimony.

RE: Does this evidence show WP leadership is innocent? - cityhantam - 15-02-2022

(15-02-2022, 09:42 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  You forgot RK was a sex abuse victim who had not told  husband and parents... and not just PS but her aides Ms Loh and Nathan were concerned about her well being hence she was given time.....PS said in parliament today  she was given time.

Victim???

This is what she claimed but no police report was filed.

And, these are two different things hor!

BTW, in what capacity are you giving the judgement? Thinking

RE: Does this evidence show WP leadership is innocent? - lylcnn - 16-02-2022

(15-02-2022, 11:18 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Having seen this video, it is clear cut this witness put in the facts and truths of this case that PS and Slyvia did the right initiatives.  Thanks
for contributing this portion of the video. Otherwise, we wud hv overlooked this important witness testimony.

please note Yudish meant that ONLY around 12th October then PS and leaders asked her to confess...Correct?

RE: Doesnt this evidence show WP leadership is innocent? - lylcnn - 16-02-2022

(15-02-2022, 10:58 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Could it be during this Aug and Sep that PS and Sylvia did not get hold of her content and that SHE HAD been abused. Only till Oct that WP leadership found out the whole pic and get her to confessed but this pua cheebye keep the game going and accused PS. Laughing

Don't see any of them implying that...though can't disagree about the pua xx  part

RE: Does this evidence show WP leadership is innocent? - Huliwang - 16-02-2022

(15-02-2022, 09:42 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  You forgot RK was a sex abuse victim who had not told  husband and parents... and not just PS but her aides Ms Loh and Nathan were concerned about her well being hence she was given time.....PS said in parliament today  she was given time.
That's a very weak excuse. Pritam dun have to give her two or three months just to tell her husband. A decent time frame is one week at most.
This is the part that casted most doubt on Pritam in the whole investigation........ Rolleyes

RE: Doesnt this evidence show WP leadership is innocent? - sgbuffett - 16-02-2022

(15-02-2022, 10:52 PM)lylcnn Wrote:  Do you mean you did not know that the issue is that Pritam and the WP leadership did not ask her to come clean in August and September and Oct 4th/5th but only after that in October?

1. Issue that they keep repeating is the instructed her to take it to grace ...meaning never fell the truth. So you agree this claim is debunked.

2. As for why there was a delay. First is due to her given time to inform family. Second is she had shingles and took MC.

3. If the issue is PS is slow to get her to clarify. He admitted he is slow. So should he be charged for being slow? Is that a crime?

RE: Doesnt this evidence show WP leadership is innocent? - sgbuffett - 16-02-2022

Since I have posted this, nobody can even point out what serious crime WP has committed to warrant its leadership be charged by prosecutor.

The case against the WP after confusing back and dirty boils down to 3 phrases
1. "Maintain the narrative" -  interpreted as xontinue to lie.
2.  "Take it to the grave" - lie forever.
3.  "There will be no judgement".

1&2 is debunked by the video I posted where witness clearly said PS and Sylvia asked RK to come clean.
Further evidence is that on 3 Oct 2021 when RK repeated her lies she said she text PS as Shanmugam queried her on what she should do. If she was given a clear directive to maintain a lie why she need to check. Since she check and was not sure, she wasn't given any directions or conveyed a plan to lie.

The 3rd phrase is vague. If anything, RK was sent for WP DP and forced to resign. ...so she was judged and discipline. The more correct and believable is what PS said " if she take ownership, there will be no judgement".

PS in his parliament speech asked why the COP had excluded evidence that proved its conclusions were wrong.
The answer to me is very simple. Just like the statement given by witness i have posted in this thread, they are not interested. What interest them is this golden opportunity to bring down the WP.

RE: Doesnt this evidence show WP leadership is innocent? - p1acebo - 16-02-2022

It’s perspective.  For a hammer, all it sees are nails Big Grin

Likewise, for a kkj, all it sees are meow meows Big Grin

RE: Doesnt this evidence show WP leadership is innocent? - winbig - 16-02-2022

(16-02-2022, 04:23 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Since I have posted this, nobody can even point out what serious crime WP has committed to warrant its leadership be charged by prosecutor.

The case against the WP after confusing back and dirty boils down to 3 phrases
1. "Maintain the narrative" -  interpreted as xontinue to lie.
2.  "Take it to the grave" - lie forever.
3.  "There will be no judgement".

1&2 is debunked by the video I posted where witness clearly said PS and Sylvia asked RK to come clean.
Further evidence is that on 3 Oct 2021 when RK repeated her lies she said she text PS as Shanmugam queried her on what she should do. If she was given a clear directive to maintain a lie why she need to check. Since she check and was not sure, she wasn't given any directions or conveyed a plan to lie.

The 3rd phrase is vague. If anything, RK was sent for WP DP and forced to resign. ...so she was judged and discipline. The more correct and believable is what PS said " if she take ownership, there will be no judgement".

PS in his parliament speech asked why the COP had excluded evidence that proved its conclusions were wrong.
The answer to me is very simple. Just like the statement given by witness i have posted in this thread, they are not interested. What interest them is this golden opportunity to bring down the WP.

WP's only serious crime is that they are getting stronger and more popular and will threaten PAP in the next GE. So MIW will gang up to get rid of WP with the hope of getting back the lost GRCs.

RE: Doesnt this evidence show WP leadership is innocent? - Bigiron - 16-02-2022

(16-02-2022, 07:41 AM)winbig Wrote:  WP's only serious crime is that they are getting stronger and more popular and will threaten PAP in the next GE. So MIW will gang up to get rid of WP with the hope of getting back the lost GRCs.

Yup....

RE: Doesnt this evidence show WP leadership is innocent? - moonrab - 16-02-2022

(15-02-2022, 09:20 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I want to be totally objective about this and welcome any explanation.

Anyone can explain?

They should have sack her immediately once she confessed lying about police report.
That's the leadership WP follower expected. Nothing more or less..
So simple facts.

The rest was all BS...
3 months of cover up...
Still want to argue like a Saint.. 
Hopeless.

RE: Doesnt this evidence show WP leadership is innocent? - Yin yang - 16-02-2022

Pls vote them out, the liars i mean, whoever they r ...liars r snaky as many anti ceca here say ,snake here there, wriggle here there till u blur blind n say liars like trumpet r right.
Remebner, proverbial saying ' a dying, drowing man will clutch at any straw to survive' ..n this is v true now, throwing all rubbish lies he have to avoid being called the ceca chief liar...

A liar is a liar, can change leopard skin meh ..

N pls lah , dont try to b clever smart biased as though u can see wat other people r thinking..n worse speculate, rumour mongering n make judgements cos u like, love them as bed partners.

Pls leave it to the professionals , certainly not tomm, dickk, hairy like u, me or of course not the serial liars, the lawless, the convits, jailbirds, pratanen having grudges, revenge,

RE: Does this evidence show WP leadership is innocent? - dynamite - 16-02-2022

(15-02-2022, 09:56 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Here a witness made a clear statement that PS and Slyvia wanted RK to come clean.

Quite remarkable.

This witness is good?

(16-02-2022, 08:04 AM)Yin yang Wrote:  Pls vote them out, the liars i mean, whoever they r ...liars r snaky as many anti ceca here say ,snake here there, wriggle here there till u blur blind n say liars like trumpet r right.
Remebner, proverbial saying ' a dying, drowing  man will  clutch at any straw to survive' ..n this is v true now, throwing all rubbish lies he have  to avoid being called the ceca chief liar...

A liar is a liar, can change leopard skin meh ..

N pls lah , dont try to b clever smart biased as though u can see wat other people r  thinking..n worse speculate, rumour mongering n make judgements cos u like, love  them as bed partners.

Pls leave it to the professionals , certainly not tomm, dickk, hairy like u, me or of course not the serial liars, the lawless, the  convits, jailbirds, pratanen having grudges, revenge,

LKT should come out before these hopeless WP leaders destroy the party..

Such a simple straight forward case, they took 3 months, you say, I say, she say...ding donging.

3 WP MP leaders cannot do the right thing within their internal party control...

Now blame others for politicking? 

Hey please don't insult WP voters intelligence ok...
We know you guys are lying in this case...
Take ownership and show us your leadership.

LKT must come clean, steer WP straight. Slap the driver going left...

RE: Doesnt this evidence show WP leadership is innocent? - Bigiron - 16-02-2022

It fixing opposition..their body betray them

[Image: IMG-20220216-084132-357.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20220216-084126-189.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20220216-084116-986.jpg]
download image instagram hd

RE: Doesnt this evidence show WP leadership is innocent? - cityhantam - 16-02-2022

(16-02-2022, 08:51 AM)moonrab Wrote:  LKT should come out before these hopeless WP leaders destroy the party..

Such a simple straight forward case, they took 3 months, you say, I say, she say...ding donging.

3 WP MP leaders cannot do the right thing within their internal party control...

Now blame others for politicking? 

Hey please don't insult WP voters intelligence ok...
We know you guys are lying in this case...
Take ownership and show us your leadership.

LKT must come clean, steer WP straight. Slap the driver going left...

They hoped they could get away with the lies?

(16-02-2022, 08:54 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  They hoped they could get away with the lies?

Honestly, this case is so simple...
Caught red handed, Khan self confessed wrong doing.
Lied against police report in Parliament. 

And yet the 3 WP leaders don't know what to do..
I don't know what are they doing...
So sad for WP...shame.
Haiz...

RE: Doesnt this evidence show WP leadership is innocent? - Yin yang - 16-02-2022

Yes, LTK is proven to b the only true reliable honest gentleman...he had faced even much much tougher persons like the late LKY ...n yet he survived...the govt never fined him, jailed him or called him a liar...LKY even praised him for talking sense n not beating about the bush, wriggle here there trying to involve every citizen to overthrow the govt like ceca punjab chief

I will vote for ltk anytime

(16-02-2022, 08:59 AM)Yin yang Wrote:  Yes, LTK is proven to b the only true reliable honest gentleman...he had faced even much much tougher persons like the late LKY ...n yet he survived...the govt never fined him, jailed him or called him a liar...LKY even praised him for talking sense n not beating about the bush, wriggle here there trying to  involve every citizen to overthrow the govt like ceca punjab chief

I will vote for ltk anytime

Me too..
He faced all the harsh politics and yet walk with strong backbones..
Definitely a strong Opposition leader...

Too bad, he passed down to a wrong one imo.