SG Talk
I am the new poor in my own country while new citizens are all rich - Printable Version

+- SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net)
+-- Forum: SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-SG-Talk)
+--- Forum: Market Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-Market-Talk)
+--- Thread: I am the new poor in my own country while new citizens are all rich (/Thread-I-am-the-new-poor-in-my-own-country-while-new-citizens-are-all-rich)

Pages: 1 2 3

I am the new poor in my own country while new citizens are all rich - The_Enlightened_One - 07-08-2022

This is the new reality in Singapore today. They live in condo and go high class restaurant while we stay in hdb and eat hawker centre. Pathetic is the word. What is there to celebrate??

RE: I am the new poor in my own country while new citizens are all rich - revealer - 07-08-2022

This will definitely be the case when the new citizens came in with much better education or richer backgrounds.  If that is not the case,  then there is something wrong with the immigration policy.  Existing Singaporeans must overcome the dilemma by moving themselves forward to match these new standards and policies which are going to stay whether we like it or not.

RE: I am the new poor in my own country while new citizens are all rich - Wy:Nox - 07-08-2022

This Govt purposely made it that way. That is why Foreigners are happy here while locals are marginalised. Just Do Not Vote for them in GE2025.

RE: I am the new poor in my own country while new citizens are all rich - FangFang - 07-08-2022

Finding a way to survive will be more harder for younger group.

RE: I am the new poor in my own country while new citizens are all rich - Migrant - 07-08-2022

Even if I can afford. I never like those food. 
Sitting there with eyes on you. 
Waiting for food to come. 
Mmmm.. Mm to each his own. 
I go food court. See what I like, pay, take and go. 
Eat the way I use to.

RE: I am the new poor in my own country while new citizens are all rich - Ola - 07-08-2022

(07-08-2022, 08:40 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  This Govt purposely made it that way. That is why Foreigners are happy here while locals are marginalised. Just Do Not Vote for them in GE2025.

[Image: born-in-Malaysia-KL.png]

So happy that Jac Lau is an idiot

to prove that indeed PAP made Foreigners better off

This is a Valid Point #3 to Vote PAP OUT

Thank you Jac for your real life example

for us to share with other Citizens 

so that PAP can lose another GRC

YEH!!

RE: I am the new poor in my own country while new citizens are all rich - Napoleon Porlumpar - 07-08-2022

(07-08-2022, 08:28 AM)FartSunKing Wrote:  This poor born Singaporean stayed in a 3-room flat till mid-20s, raised by a single mother

His grandmother taught him how to be content with what they had rather than always lamenting what they did not

He used to work 3 part-time jobs when he was younger — manufacturing caps for bottles, tutoring younger students and working as a scout. This was to alleviate his mother’s financial burden. Her pay from working as a machine operator was a measly $500 — which converts to a little over $1,000 today.

https://mustsharenews.com/chan-chun-sing-facts/

if you believe his BULLCRAP stories.................you must be in diapers..............

RE: I am the new poor in my own country while new citizens are all rich - Huliwang - 07-08-2022

(07-08-2022, 09:30 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  if you believe his BULLCRAP stories.................you must be in diapers..............

You got wisdom........ Rolleyes

RE: I am the new poor in my own country while new citizens are all rich - watchfirst9 - 07-08-2022

Some one believe gene replacement.
Cohesive is weaker.

Hold on to things that bind Singapore together

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/lawrence-wong-ask-me-anything-singapore-global-network-2863701
Hold on to things that bind Singapore together: Lawrence Wong - CNA
21 hours ago ... The Deputy Prime Minister also said he was looking forward to this year's National Day Parade, the first full-scale celebration since the ...

RE: I am the new poor in my own country while new citizens are all rich - starbugs - 07-08-2022

The cohesion is already weakened. You can see some new citizens even in this forum stirring chaos or farting like a king, just to name two of them.

RE: I am the new poor in my own country while new citizens are all rich - Cmpunk - 07-08-2022

That why new citizens hackcare our National Day so no mood at all.

RE: I am the new poor in my own country while new citizens are all rich - grotesqueness - 07-08-2022

(07-08-2022, 07:58 AM)The_Enlightened_One Wrote:  This is the new reality in Singapore today. They live in condo and go high class restaurant while we stay in hdb and eat hawker centre. Pathetic is the word. What is there to celebrate??

you voted for who?

UK VOTED BREXIT
UK NO EU NEVER MIND
UK NO EU CAN SURVIVE

NEXT TIME VOTED "SG NO PAP" ALSO CAN SURVIVE

RE: I am the new poor in my own country while new citizens are all rich - Cmpunk - 07-08-2022

No wonder our local food getting lesser and I can see many strange food like mala hotpot and Indian foods. Which never seem before.

RE: I am the new poor in my own country while new citizens are all rich - jus4lucky - 07-08-2022

sg is not sg in own true blue singaporean context. where is the cohesion ? our gov made us a fool, what there for our future generation, we cannot call ourselves singaporean cos we are now a minority in our own country. vote wisely.

RE: I am the new poor in my own country while new citizens are all rich - Clyde - 07-08-2022

(07-08-2022, 11:19 AM)Cmpunk Wrote:  No wonder our local food getting lesser and I can see many strange food like mala hotpot and Indian foods. Which never seem before.

I have seen Malaysian chef cooked mala hotpot and Chinese chef cook thai food in hawker centre

RE: I am the new poor in my own country while new citizens are all rich - sgbuffett - 07-08-2022

While there is nothing wrong with being poor, the rise in cost of living means things are less and less affordable for the poor.

Do not begrudge foreigners being rich...if they are rich and our lives also improve ...there is no issue.

I think in terms of life improving or getting worse.
For many Singaporeans life just got worse.

RE: I am the new poor in my own country while new citizens are all rich - Ola - 07-08-2022

I base on PAP's past 10 Years performance

to vote for my Future.

They must be OUT.

RE: I am the new poor in my own country while new citizens are all rich - babygirl - 07-08-2022

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

RE: I am the new poor in my own country while new citizens are all rich - Migrant - 07-08-2022

My sing dollar looking more and more beautiful each day. USD1 TO S$1.38. 
AUD 1 =S$1.05.
It's hard to be humble.

RE: I am the new poor in my own country while new citizens are all rich - ArielCasper - 07-08-2022

Because citizen all around the world (not just sinkie land) lost their balls..

In good old days, when life is unbearable, there will be uprising, to bring better life to their who are suffering..

Now uprising has become a dirty world in today context.

(07-08-2022, 11:54 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  While there is nothing wrong with being poor, the rise in cost of living means things are less and less affordable for the poor.

Do not begrudge foreigners being rich...if they are rich and our lives also improve ...there is no issue.

I think in terms of life improving or getting worse.
For many Singaporeans life just got worse.

I don’t see they benefit us but only benefit the gov

RE: I am the new poor in my own country while new citizens are all rich - Talent - 07-08-2022

this is what cause the young like the 28 to just rob

this is no good on the 50% of young who are suffering

the other 50% have rich parents or wealthy

RE: I am the new poor in my own country while new citizens are all rich - RiseofAsia - 07-08-2022

Sg has already rotten.
No eyes to see.
Greed is unmeasurable.

RE: I am the new poor in my own country while new citizens are all rich - Blasterlord2 - 07-08-2022

Singapore is taking the short-cut to success. Technically not a bad thing, but it will lose its national identity and it will have to keep on doing it like taking morphine.

RE: I am the new poor in my own country while new citizens are all rich - jus4lucky - 07-08-2022

that why i dont want to interact with the foreigner. gov ask us to welcome them, but majority dont like to mingle with them. sg is rotton

RE: I am the new poor in my own country while new citizens are all rich - teaserteam - 07-08-2022

(07-08-2022, 05:40 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Sg has already rotten.
No eyes to see.
Greed is unmeasurable.

Then u should leave. Go Hong Kong or Marcao

RE: I am the new poor in my own country while new citizens are all rich - RichDad - 07-08-2022

(07-08-2022, 11:05 AM)starbugs Wrote:  The cohesion is already weakened. You can see some new citizens even in this forum stirring chaos or farting like a king, just to name two of them.

Maybe farting like a sun king is part of chaos theory?

RE: I am the new poor in my own country while new citizens are all rich - bobby - 08-08-2022

[Image: nudie.gif]

RE: I am the new poor in my own country while new citizens are all rich - [[ForeverAlone]] - 08-08-2022

I bet you all noticed this

You know why got buyers folk out 1 million for HDB flat?

what reporters know from " insider " Is Some Singaporean DOWNGRADE , from condo > HDB
so happen got that cash to folk out so much

whereas PR , pat their back sell off their HDB flat , no need to put back money inside CPF and bye bye from SG.

Back in their motherland upgrade imaging their flat also sold at Million mark , convert to their currency .

RE: I am the new poor in my own country while new citizens are all rich - Ola - 08-08-2022

(07-08-2022, 07:18 PM)jus4lucky Wrote:  that why i dont want to interact with the foreigner. gov ask us to welcome them, but majority dont like to mingle with them. sg is rotton

Traitors of SG

Wonder what NPD Rally will cover tonight

Maybe our exports or GDP have risen 10% after 85% fall