I am the new poor in my own country while new citizens are all rich

This is the new reality in Singapore today. They live in condo and go high class restaurant while we stay in hdb and eat hawker centre. Pathetic is the word. What is there to celebrate??

This will definitely be the case when the new citizens came in with much better education or richer backgrounds.  If that is not the case,  then there is something wrong with the immigration policy.  Existing Singaporeans must overcome the dilemma by moving themselves forward to match these new standards and policies which are going to stay whether we like it or not.
[+] 3 users Like revealer's post

This Govt purposely made it that way. That is why Foreigners are happy here while locals are marginalised. Just Do Not Vote for them in GE2025.
[+] 4 users Like Wy:Nox's post

Finding a way to survive will be more harder for younger group.
[+] 2 users Like FangFang's post

Even if I can afford. I never like those food. 
Sitting there with eyes on you. 
Waiting for food to come. 
Mmmm.. Mm to each his own. 
I go food court. See what I like, pay, take and go. 
Eat the way I use to.
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

(07-08-2022, 08:40 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  This Govt purposely made it that way. That is why Foreigners are happy here while locals are marginalised. Just Do Not Vote for them in GE2025.

[Image: born-in-Malaysia-KL.png]

So happy that Jac Lau is an idiot

to prove that indeed PAP made Foreigners better off

This is a Valid Point #3 to Vote PAP OUT

Thank you Jac for your real life example

for us to share with other Citizens 

so that PAP can lose another GRC

YEH!!

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

(07-08-2022, 08:28 AM)FartSunKing Wrote:  This poor born Singaporean stayed in a 3-room flat till mid-20s, raised by a single mother

His grandmother taught him how to be content with what they had rather than always lamenting what they did not

He used to work 3 part-time jobs when he was younger — manufacturing caps for bottles, tutoring younger students and working as a scout. This was to alleviate his mother’s financial burden. Her pay from working as a machine operator was a measly $500 — which converts to a little over $1,000 today.

https://mustsharenews.com/chan-chun-sing-facts/

if you believe his BULLCRAP stories.................you must be in diapers..............

(07-08-2022, 09:30 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  if you believe his BULLCRAP stories.................you must be in diapers..............

You got wisdom........ Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Some one believe gene replacement.
Cohesive is weaker.

Hold on to things that bind Singapore together

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...rk-2863701
Hold on to things that bind Singapore together: Lawrence Wong - CNA
21 hours ago ... The Deputy Prime Minister also said he was looking forward to this year's National Day Parade, the first full-scale celebration since the ...

The cohesion is already weakened. You can see some new citizens even in this forum stirring chaos or farting like a king, just to name two of them.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

That why new citizens hackcare our National Day so no mood at all.
[+] 2 users Like Cmpunk's post

(07-08-2022, 07:58 AM)The_Enlightened_One Wrote:  This is the new reality in Singapore today. They live in condo and go high class restaurant while we stay in hdb and eat hawker centre. Pathetic is the word. What is there to celebrate??

you voted for who?

UK VOTED BREXIT
UK NO EU NEVER MIND
UK NO EU CAN SURVIVE

NEXT TIME VOTED "SG NO PAP" ALSO CAN SURVIVE
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

No wonder our local food getting lesser and I can see many strange food like mala hotpot and Indian foods. Which never seem before.
[+] 4 users Like Cmpunk's post

sg is not sg in own true blue singaporean context. where is the cohesion ? our gov made us a fool, what there for our future generation, we cannot call ourselves singaporean cos we are now a minority in our own country. vote wisely.
[+] 1 user Likes jus4lucky's post

(07-08-2022, 11:19 AM)Cmpunk Wrote:  No wonder our local food getting lesser and I can see many strange food like mala hotpot and Indian foods. Which never seem before.

I have seen Malaysian chef cooked mala hotpot and Chinese chef cook thai food in hawker centre
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post

While there is nothing wrong with being poor, the rise in cost of living means things are less and less affordable for the poor.

Do not begrudge foreigners being rich...if they are rich and our lives also improve ...there is no issue.

I think in terms of life improving or getting worse.
For many Singaporeans life just got worse.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

I base on PAP's past 10 Years performance

to vote for my Future.

They must be OUT.

[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

My sing dollar looking more and more beautiful each day. USD1 TO S$1.38. 
AUD 1 =S$1.05.
It's hard to be humble.

Because citizen all around the world (not just sinkie land) lost their balls..

In good old days, when life is unbearable, there will be uprising, to bring better life to their who are suffering..

Now uprising has become a dirty world in today context.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(07-08-2022, 11:54 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  While there is nothing wrong with being poor, the rise in cost of living means things are less and less affordable for the poor.

Do not begrudge foreigners being rich...if they are rich and our lives also improve ...there is no issue.

I think in terms of life improving or getting worse.
For many Singaporeans life just got worse.

I don’t see they benefit us but only benefit the gov

this is what cause the young like the 28 to just rob

this is no good on the 50% of young who are suffering

the other 50% have rich parents or wealthy
[+] 1 user Likes Talent's post

Sg has already rotten.
No eyes to see.
Greed is unmeasurable.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

Singapore is taking the short-cut to success. Technically not a bad thing, but it will lose its national identity and it will have to keep on doing it like taking morphine.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

that why i dont want to interact with the foreigner. gov ask us to welcome them, but majority dont like to mingle with them. sg is rotton

(07-08-2022, 05:40 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Sg has already rotten.
No eyes to see.
Greed is unmeasurable.

Then u should leave. Go Hong Kong or Marcao

(07-08-2022, 11:05 AM)starbugs Wrote:  The cohesion is already weakened. You can see some new citizens even in this forum stirring chaos or farting like a king, just to name two of them.

Maybe farting like a sun king is part of chaos theory?

[Image: nudie.gif]

I bet you all noticed this

You know why got buyers folk out 1 million for HDB flat?

what reporters know from " insider " Is Some Singaporean DOWNGRADE , from condo > HDB
so happen got that cash to folk out so much

whereas PR , pat their back sell off their HDB flat , no need to put back money inside CPF and bye bye from SG.

Back in their motherland upgrade imaging their flat also sold at Million mark , convert to their currency .

(07-08-2022, 07:18 PM)jus4lucky Wrote:  that why i dont want to interact with the foreigner. gov ask us to welcome them, but majority dont like to mingle with them. sg is rotton

Traitors of SG

Wonder what NPD Rally will cover tonight

Maybe our exports or GDP have risen 10% after 85% fall