Dow will fall tonight as yesterday was just short covering rally

(10-09-2022, 07:01 AM)winbig Wrote:  U reverse indicator moron with huge ego.  Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

Hey retarded moron, tomorrow is Sunday, you MOH plp dickhead

Sunday got trading is it? Crypto only, you cocksheet!

(10-09-2022, 07:20 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Hey retarded moron, tomorrow is Sunday, you MOH plp dickhead

Sunday got trading is it? Crypto only, you cocksheet!
Your post is on Thursday. Farking moron. So really farking sia suay so want to act big ego. Be humble lah.  Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

Yes.  It is a short covering as DOW has hit the limits of temporary recovery

https://skyjuiceiswater.blogspot.com/202...#jumpspot7

(10-09-2022, 06:46 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Poor reverse indicator.  Die pain pain 3 days in a row Laughing

let's see tonight. give him 1 more chance

(10-09-2022, 11:22 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  let's see tonight. give him 1 more chance

Tonight?? You can trade your asshole Rotfl

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

(10-09-2022, 12:24 PM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  Tonight?? You can trade your asshole Rotfl

八狗, I tot you hv been around long enough to know yr fart buddy can trade even on holidays?

I think you not the original sgtalk obagao lah, he long tong chiang already?

(10-09-2022, 08:15 AM)winbig Wrote:  Your post is on Thursday. Farking moron. So really farking sia suay so want to act big ego. Be humble lah.  Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

IAM ORACLE

I know you going to say Thur, but Thúr ís not tomorrow

Tomorrow is Sunday, you freaking retarded clown

For someone who does not know what RANGE is, sarcasm is also totally lost on you

If you can correctly tell me tomorrow is which day, I will call you father, you useless piece of retarded sheet!

(10-09-2022, 03:37 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  IAM ORACLE

I know you going to say Thur, but Thúr ís not tomorrow

Tomorrow is Sunday, you freaking retarded clown

For someone who does not know what RANGE is, sarcasm is also totally lost on you

If you can correctly tell me tomorrow is which day, I will call you father, you useless piece of retarded sheet!
U farking retard. U posted on Thursday. The tomorrow in your post meant Friday lah. Please don't tell people that u posted on Thursday and the tomorrow in your post meant Sunday.  Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

(10-09-2022, 05:05 PM)winbig Wrote:  U farking retard. U posted on Thursday. The tomorrow in your post meant Friday lah. Please don't tell people that u posted on Thursday and the tomorrow in your post meant Sunday.  Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl
You moron, I was posting to reverse indicator SgBluffett that day and I said tomorrow to him in sarcasm, like when you ask to borrow money from me, I tell you tomorrow can

You mean you really believe tomorrow you will get money from me?? Want to fark my backside, retard? Tomorrow lah, pervert!

Geddit, bozo??