Surcharge imposed for extra empty bowl: Stall owner told John Ong to go jiak sai

(04-12-2022, 08:43 PM)Ola Wrote:  You will be slapped like the man in Black T-shirt

for being a rogue, too

Rotfl

So how much hv u paid for your stupidity? Rotfl

(04-12-2022, 08:44 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  So how much hv u paid for your stupidity? Rotfl

I am not stupid.

You are the one that is stupid and should ask yourself

How much you paid for your  own stupidity. lor

Clapping

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(04-12-2022, 08:46 PM)Ola Wrote:  I am not stupid.

You are the one that is stupid and should ask yourself

How much you paid for your  own stupidity. lor

Clapping

U got degree need to beg for jobs. I O level got to employ stupid degree holders like u....so who more stupid? Rotfl

(04-12-2022, 08:48 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  U got degree need to beg for jobs. I O level got to employ stupid degree holders like u....so who more stupid? Rotfl

No wonder you are stupid

You hire degree holders but they are not me 

You pay them, they will not argue with you for your stupidity

Sure I will make you a Fool here in SGTALK

To make you look stupid

(04-12-2022, 06:25 PM)Ola Wrote:  The customer thinks he is "Entitled" to have extra free 1 or 2 bowls at every food stall

Every empty bowl he used needs soap and water to wash, too

Paying 20 cents with extra cutleries for one child is reasonable

it is like da- bao food for one person

But if charge more than 20 cents, whine is ok.
yeah loh

if 1-3 empty bowl for 20cents / 50cents is ok to pay

if 200cents then it is not ok

(04-12-2022, 04:15 PM)Nyvrem Wrote:  https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/chillin...o-jiak-sai

Seah Inn hc also got one stall refuse to give additional fark and spoon.

Hope all those stalls closed shop and go to social media ask for "help local", just like the bkt restaurant.

best is CB lock down again, see all these hawkers no business.
[+] 1 user Likes 8ighty8's post

(04-12-2022, 08:51 PM)Ola Wrote:  No wonder you are stupid

You hire degree holders but they are not me 

You pay them, they will not argue with you for your stupidity

Sure I will make you a Fool here in SGTALK

To make you look stupid

Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

This is only a one- sided story from John Ong who has omitted the arguement with the stall assistant to make himself look good. There must be a reason why the stall assistant told him to jiak- sai at the end. Maybe he even threatened the stall assistant?

(04-12-2022, 08:53 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  yeah loh

if 1-3 empty bowl for 20cents / 50cents is ok to pay

if 200cents then it is not ok

Ola will give $5 for 1 extra bowl...and say thank u! Rotfl

(04-12-2022, 09:00 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Ola will give $5 for 1 extra bowl...and say thank u! Rotfl

Based on your stupidity

You will gladly be their dish washer for 10 days

and say "Thank you" .

Clapping

(04-12-2022, 07:12 PM)debono Wrote:  This is true, customer have the right to ask for an empty bowl, the stall-owner is being too petty....... Angry

Based on the stupidity of NotDumb

NotDumb will ask for 10 Bowls

one for each of his fingers

Rotfl

(04-12-2022, 08:37 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Ola will call u bastard if u don't pay. Rotfl
You go call yourself a bastard.
Pui

(04-12-2022, 09:00 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Ola will give $5 for 1 extra bowl...and say thank u! Rotfl

i fark your asshole for free

in return you got lick my kkj clean clean in gratitude

John is just a petty old woman

If you don't want to pay for the empty bowl

just walk away without the bowl or patronise another stall

Yet he, still die die want to eat that stall and complain 

He is just like Jac Fart! Voted for PAP and complain about 30 cents increase in his Raisin bread.

(04-12-2022, 09:09 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  i fark your asshole for free

in return you got lick my kkj clean clean in gratitude

Sori I not angmo. Chinese got backbones unlike u ....need to bend down suck angmo coks. Rotfl

many places already started doing this... one uncle explain to me cos they are charge the washing fee by bowl.... 10 cent each so thats why they pass it on to customer....

another problem caused by our world class gov?

(04-12-2022, 10:42 PM)growthorvalue Wrote:  many places already started doing this... one uncle explain to me cos they are charge the washing fee by bowl.... 10 cent each so thats why they pass it on to customer....

another problem caused by our world class gov?

The cost of washing a bowl has been covered in the sale of the food, therefore there should not be any charge for asking an extra bowl........ Laughing nudie

(04-12-2022, 09:22 PM)Ola Wrote:  John is just a petty old woman

If you don't want to pay for the empty bowl

just walk away without the bowl or patronise another stall

Yet he, still die die want to eat that stall and complain 

He is just like Jac Fart! Voted for PAP and complain about 30 cents increase in his Raisin bread.
You are wrong.  John did rejected his order when he was refused to be given an additional bowl.  I wud hv did the same thing too.

Business owners must learn to be less calculative and be more generous. That will earn the return of your customers.

I find that we're becoming a more and more materialistic society where everything has a price to it. Nobody will do anything for another person even if it's just a simple gesture. Our education has failed.

香港街珍达记 881(XO)鱼头米粉
https://maps.app.goo.gl/7kPKNaTahPWhDXH96?g_st=ic

They got 4 star from 159 reviews on google map

(04-12-2022, 05:51 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Next time sit too near the stall must pay extra $10.

LMFAO!!!!!!!

My neighborhood western food stall has a pretty stall assistant

Everytime a male go patronise it, always will feel branded humsup by the manner the girl react

Look at her when ordering is like lusting at her

It seems have to pay extra $2 for looking at her and if she reply you when ordering, pay another $3 extra

Extra plate is definitely no no as she will think you trying to knock on her

(04-12-2022, 11:31 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  You are wrong.  John did rejected his order when he was refused to be given an additional bowl.  I wud hv did the same thing too.

Sadly, John is still living in Pre- Pandemic Era. Some places have started charging separately for noodles and soup that I shared was $6+ $3 at a coffee shop.

(05-12-2022, 08:51 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  Sadly, John is still living in Pre- Pandemic Era. Some places have started charging separately for noodles and soup that I shared was $6+ $3 at a coffee shop.

Got meh? I been eating from Joo Koon to West Coast and there's no such rubbish happening. U must be having your meals at ion. Rotfl

(04-12-2022, 08:53 PM)8ighty8 Wrote:  Seah Inn hc also got one stall refuse to give additional fark and spoon.

Hope all those stalls closed shop and go to social media ask for "help local", just like the bkt restaurant.

best is CB lock down again, see all these hawkers no business.

Hell yeah bring it on!

For those with small kids it ish very common to ask for extra plates\bowl to share foods one, if stall owners like that also want to charge at least have this kind of thing indicated big big at their stall so before customers order can see first, then fair games that those willing to pay will order, those not willing can dont give them $$$ earn also.

Never let customers know beforehand and tell them to eat $hit when customers refuse to pay for such $hit ish no sexcuses.

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.
[+] 1 user Likes Soulhacker's post

Just pay n next time boycott

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(05-12-2022, 05:34 PM)Soulhacker Wrote:  For those with small kids it ish very common to ask for extra plates\bowl to share foods one, if stall owners like that also want to charge at least have this kind of thing indicated big big at their stall so before customers order can see first, then fair games that those willing to pay will order, those not willing can dont give them $$$ earn also.

Never let customers know beforehand and tell them to eat $hit when customers refuse to pay for such $hit ish no sexcuses.

It is bad business acumen to charge 20 cents for an empty bowl, the cost of washing should already be included in the sale of the food.......there is recently a price increase of 50 cents for many food items.............some even charge extra $1 for the cooked food....... Angry
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(05-12-2022, 05:38 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Just pay n next time boycott

Why wait until next time to boycott? Straight away cancel the order and boycott immediately. Tongue

tomorrow will be a better day

(05-12-2022, 06:10 PM)surfer Wrote:  Why wait until next time to boycott? Straight away cancel the order and boycott immediately. Tongue

I share your thoughts......... Clapping Laughing