Why I do not respect Zelensky and think

天哥suddenly appear

HUAT AH!
[+] 1 user Likes Talent's post

(21-01-2023, 11:02 AM)Odessy Wrote:  He is the puppet 

Puppet Master wants money to flow there and there boomerang there and there 

So tells puppet to ask for money directly and also indirectly in the form of weapons

Weapon factory earns money by selling weapons 

One big circle Puppet Master happy

Old weapons hv to find some ways to go to, so new weapons with better technologies can be produced.
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(21-01-2023, 08:00 AM)*天哥* Wrote:  he is an idiot.

1. This Ukraine War can totally be avoided if only he had simply shut his big mouth of wanting to join Euro.

2. Because of his stupidity, he thinks the world see him as a hero which in actual fact, he has BLOOD on his hands.

3. Most likely, someone had told him to provoke Russia because that someone is after Putin's oil.

4. Just look at the group making use of this fool in order to weaken Putin military.

5. They all ganged up and supply arms to Ukraine and encourage this idiot to continue to kill his own citizens which in real fact, they all want to weaken Russia to get their hands on Russia's oil

How I know ?

Just look at China during the Qing Dynasty and the Middle East after the Cold War.

That same someone supplied arms to KMT to fight the CCP, but stay behind and watched in mockery.

Wake up and stop saying Zelensky is a hero, he is a MURDERDER.

This sort of hero making by the western politicians and MSM is nothing new. Beyond media adoration and cheap wayang by politicians, most if not all national leaders and ruling elites around the world including the Americans and Europeans see Zelenskyy as a joke as evidenced by their actions.

Personally I'm doubtful whether Zelenskyy has any actual control over the country beyond the capital city. It looks to me the whole place is now run by individual warlords without any coherent government apparatus. Zelenskyy is just a national celebrity salesman put up to solicit aid.

Ultimately Ukrainians themselves have to decide (be it through votes, civil disobedience or armed insurrection) on their own fate, they put up Zelenskyy with the mistaken belief that things couldn't get worse compared to conventional political oligarchs. They are now paying the price for their foolishness and need to decide amongst themselves what rectifications, if any, are needed.

External countries can stir and aggravate the situation, but ultimately it is the internal people vested in it who need to decide. This holds true as much for Qing Empire as it is for Ukraine.
[+] 2 users Like maxsanic's post

(21-01-2023, 08:13 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The Ukraine war could have been totally avoid if Putin did not decide to start it.

TS, thinking is twisted ...its like saying rape victim is stupid because she decided to go out for a walk....but rapist is innocent.

You are too smart.  

When Ukraine is about to let NATO to put nuclear weapon right at the border targeting at Moscow, and you blame Russia for starting a war to prevent this from happening.  

In 1962, Soviet Union started to build a military base in Cuba. US can send war ship to intercept the shipment. Why Russia cannot stop Ukraine from doing it?   

NATO already recruited 5 new members in the last 20 years and each time NATO has been shifting the base 5 times getting nearer and nearer to Russia. 

[+] 3 users Like webinarian's post

(21-01-2023, 09:55 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  It is Putin that started the first strike on a sovereign country. Totally wrong in doing it. Ukraine hv right to defend. Putin is a big bully and didn’t expect NATO and US to step in relentlessly in providing arms to Ukraine.

[Image: 5798-E51-B-5390-4-F4-D-B34-B-E77-B5-AB4859-D.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

(21-01-2023, 12:51 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  [Image: 5798-E51-B-5390-4-F4-D-B34-B-E77-B5-AB4859-D.jpg]

Haha, flg would say, only US can strikes first. 

Russia not allowed to do it.  

[+] 2 users Like webinarian's post

(21-01-2023, 12:51 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  [Image: 5798-E51-B-5390-4-F4-D-B34-B-E77-B5-AB4859-D.jpg]

After ukerine, the next would be tw, quite close by
[+] 3 users Like WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(21-01-2023, 08:26 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Most citizens in Ukraine wants to join the west instead of being align to a putin led Russia so the country can progress.

Putin is the one who is stupid to start a war ....he is now jn big trouble.....and it best for him to die...instead of dragging his whole country down.
How do you "MOST" Ukraine citizens want to join the West? You invented it or you went there to take polling? ..... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

Wumao boh ho seh one.

Before war, China need Ukraine, cultivate simi friendship, Wumao all diam diam, or say Ukraine friend of China.

Now tio war by Russia, suddenly no more friend, CCP unleash Wumaos to insult Ukraine and their leadership.

Really no thanks to CCP short-sightedness, whole world cannot see CCP up. Tmd! Even the once pro-Wumao pro-CCP mods also buay lun Wumaos already. Make my work there do hard.

(21-01-2023, 08:31 AM)*天哥* Wrote:  You will drag us all in if you continue this kind of mentality... watch the following:

why PAP want to support Ukraine and sanction Russia ?

clearly PAP does not agree with you.

Aiya as usual, these tugou die die must drag china in
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(21-01-2023, 01:29 PM)forum456 Wrote:  why PAP want to support Ukraine and sanction Russia ?

Even PAP knows 中共 and 俄爹 are untouchables.

Zelensky is a Jews and this race are battle hardened. Look at the Israelis living in Middle East and you will know they will fight to the end.

Zelensky being Jews will have this mindset and the Ukrainian will suffer for his decision. No negotiations is even ok for him. His strategy is to fight to the last man.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(21-01-2023, 01:35 PM)sgh Wrote:  Zelensky is a Jews and this race are battle hardened. Look at the Israelis living in Middle East and you will know they will fight to the end.

Zelensky being Jews will have this mindset and the Ukrainian will suffer for his decision. No negotiations is even ok for him. His strategy is to fight to the last man.

that is why Putin is no match for him.

Singapore can help to rebuild Ukraine's economy when war is over.
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

(21-01-2023, 01:51 PM)forum456 Wrote:  that is why Putin is no match for him.

Singapore can help to rebuild Ukraine's economy when war is over.

Spore MIW aint stupid. Incur the wrath of Russia and China is much higher cost that being too friendly to Ukraine.

(21-01-2023, 01:52 PM)sgh Wrote:  Spore MIW aint stupid. Incur the wrath of Russia and China is much higher cost that being too friendly to Ukraine.

Singapore has already openly punished Russia by imposing sanctions.

Russia dares not do anything to Singapore !

https://thediplomat.com/2022/03/why-sing...on-russia/

https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/politics/...ons-russia

(21-01-2023, 01:29 PM)forum456 Wrote:  why PAP want to support Ukraine and sanction Russia ?

I m not politically affiliated.

So many countries in Europe, like France, Germany, and then UK also get a leg inside, together with USA and Singapore, such a big gang, yet cannot stop a tiny poor Russia, a year already..

Really mo lan yong

No further comments, SMH
[+] 3 users Like Sentinel's post

(21-01-2023, 02:08 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  I m not politically affiliated.

Although i m an old friend of all political parties leaders here due to my grandpa biz ties...and i mean leaders...NOT the coolies. GET IT ?

(21-01-2023, 02:14 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  Although i m an old friend of all political parties leaders here due to my grandpa biz ties...and i mean leaders...NOT the coolies. GET IT ?

That give me thw freedom to screw anyone deep deep if they do wrong against my fellow citizens.

(21-01-2023, 08:20 AM)*天哥* Wrote:  The rapist first advised the victim : " Do not expose your cheebye "

Then the rapst warned : " Do not do it or I will poke u deep deep "

The rape victim went ahead nevertheless.

GET IT ?

PAP first advised you : " Do not scold Ukraine "

Then PAP warned : " Do not do it or I will poke u deep deep "

You went ahead nevertheless.

GET IT ?

you dare to go against PAP ?

now, PAP is like Russia and you are like Ukraine ?

That is why i m here...to listen to alternate views from gays like sgbuffett.

(21-01-2023, 02:16 PM)forum456 Wrote:  PAP first advised you : " Do not scold Ukraine "

Then PAP warned : " Do not do it or I will poke u deep deep "

You went ahead nevertheless.

GET IT ?

Of couse i GET IT..why then u think I m here and not on TV to scold the idiot Zelensky ?

You guys should thank me, I do feedback good views here over kopi to my idiotic friends in high places..and they do change some rules for the better...u dun agree ?

(21-01-2023, 02:17 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  Of couse i GET IT..why then u think I m here and not on TV to scold the idiot Zelensky ?

you asked small Ukraine not to go against big Russia.

similarly,  small *天哥* should not go against big PAP.

just keep quiet  when you know big PAP support Ukraine against Russia.

Why u think gays are allowed here ? Because i told them gays likd sgbuffett will have nobody to take care of when they grow old... so it is better to dump them to themselves then let society bear this future costs.

(21-01-2023, 02:22 PM)forum456 Wrote:  you asked small Ukraine not to go against big Russia.

similarly,  small *天哥* should not go against big PAP.

just keep quiet  when you know big PAP support Ukraine against Russia.

I agree with you what...i just like to scold idiots herw.

(21-01-2023, 02:23 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  I agree with you what...i just like to scold idiots herw.

ok. it is your personal opinion if you think he is an idiot.

publicly it is very embarassing when your govt supports Ukraine and you want to scold Ukraine especially when
you have foreign friends around.

(21-01-2023, 02:29 PM)forum456 Wrote:  ok. it is your personal opinion if you think he is an idiot.

publicly it is very embarassing when your govt supports Ukraine and you want to scold Ukraine especially when
you have foreign friends around.

let me share an example.

One colleague from India commented that Russia was wrong to invade Ukraine.
I asked her why India did not vote against Russia in UN.
She kept quiet and felt embarassed of her country.

(21-01-2023, 02:33 PM)forum456 Wrote:  let me share an example.

One colleague from India commented that Russia was wrong to invade Ukraine.
I asked her why India did not vote against Russia in UN.
She kept quiet and felt embarassed of her country.
One simple answer why yr colleague kept quiet is becos India is promised many benefits from Russia. Having said this, India rather lost its own pride than to support Ukraine. That goes the same to China.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post