BYD & other China EVs continue to dominate!

https://www.electrive.com/2023/04/04/byd...new-delhi/

天天硬事3192期——01 中国上海车展吸引上千家中外企业参展,中国和世界新能源汽车争夺战决定了未来,新能源为中国打开复兴的大门 02 日本靖国神社春季祭祀即将开始,自民党岸田派和安倍派将如何抉择

Only if USA make nucleated powered cars then they can win back the market.

(19-04-2023, 08:06 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Only if USA make nucleated powered cars then they can win back the market.

You dare to drive meh?

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/business...it-3430301

Frankly speak the whole sector is becoming commoditised with inevitable price war.

If i own Tesla stock I will dump.
If I own byd j will also dump.

If I own Xpeng, NIO I will dump even faster.

The reason is traditional car companies are entering the fray and they are very experienced manufacturers ....and also have branding power.
They only stayed out because the EV market was too small...not it reached critical mass they will come in and compete.

The margins for EV will keep plummeting.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

2023上海车展,感受现场气氛【 Part 1 】auto shanghai 2023

2023上海车展,网红军团攻陷展台【 Part 2 】auto shanghai 2023

上海車展比亞迪賺瘋了?仰望U8預售109.8萬,1分鐘售出13000輛!德日車企排隊參觀,太解氣了!

直擊上海車展驚艷一幕幕! 大陸眾家車廠橫空出世 一睹超級新能源車"中國驕傲"廬山真面目 |中天朋友圈 @CtiNews @user-jf1ro3lv8o

https://seekingalpha.com/news/3958254-u-...hares-at-6

U Power surges 1,150% intraday in its market debut (update)

Chinese EV battery-swapping tech developer U Power (NASDAQ:UCAR) jumped more than 1,100% intraday Thursday in the stock's first session following an initial public offering.

Shares rose to as high as $75 -- up 1,150% from UCAR's $6 IPO price -- before pulling back to end the session at $43.18. U Power (UCAR) ultimately closed 619.7% above its IPO price, but 42.4% below its $75 intraday peak.

A
A

东京自干五-长脸博士传媒

日本焦虑了,日媒大声疾呼,他们输了。
轮到日本人呼吁自己要反思了。
日本制造业,最后一块大阵地,要丢了。

这句话十年前,我的日本人导师就说过。
他说,当他在中国的大学做客座教授的时候,
看到那些学生的状态,
就知道,日本完了,彻底输了。

十年前,日本的颓势还不那么明显,他就断言了。

这个我比较有发言权。和中国车相比,
日本车无论是设计,材料,还是功能,
都远远落后了。我在日本的那个丰田普锐斯,
以前还觉得不错呢。跟我现在的比亚迪海豹一比,
价格他俩差不多,但普锐斯跟个玩具一样。

材料上,我可以用海豹把我的丰田撞个稀碎。
设计上,明显海豹好看。
功能上,海豹啥都有吧,语音控制,远距离手机锁车,远距离手机查看车内情况,360摄像头,底盘传感器,自动泊车,超大中控屏幕等等等等吧。普锐斯啥也没有,还得自己花一万多RMB买个车载导航。😅

这个多解释两句:日本的手机导航实在太难用了。
就算谷歌地图也不太好用。而日本买车,一般车载导航都需要自己单买。而且还死贵死贵的。

[Image: 4GEDmbEXqWPKcE6JUUR_x_8X9ZRb_Jm2VFNRjHPx...1600-nd-v1]

https://www.youtube.com/post/UgkxLPXZDfK...wB7oFuIo1K

BYD (01211.HK): In the first quarter, revenue was 120.174 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 79.83%; net profit was 4.13 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 410.89%.

Ganfeng Lithium Industry (01772.HK): In the first quarter, revenue was 9.438 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 75.91%; net profit was 2.3966 billion yuan, a year-on-year decrease of 32.01%.

https://www.iea.org/news/demand-for-elec...aking-2022

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2023/04/26/elec...n-iea.html

Electric car sales surged by 55% last year to surpass 10 million, and China led the way: IEA

The record sales figures, contained within the International Energy Agency's Global EV Outlook for 2023, continue a trend of sustained growth for the industry.

"Electric car sales — including battery electric vehicles (BEVs) and plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEVs) — exceeded 10 million last year, up 55% relative to 2021," the IEA's report says.

The Paris-based organization says more than 26 million electric cars were on the world's roads in 2022, which represents a 60% increase relative to 2021.

Bad news for Ford & GM - China doesn't want American cars anymore

國際能源署報告: 全球幾乎五分之一的新車是電動車 中國市場鶴立雞群 比歐美總和還多 (上集)

國際能源署報告: 全球新電動車 中國市場超歐美總和 | 實拍中國落後縣城的新能源車景象 比台北落後多了 (下集)

Nio's CEO: Tesla's are 'old and bad,' many Chinese EV's are much better

Orders for Volvo's NEW EX90 'surpass our most ambitious expectations'

(20-04-2023, 08:44 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Frankly speak the whole sector is becoming commoditised with inevitable price war.

If i own Tesla stock I will dump.
If I own byd j will also dump.

If I own Xpeng, NIO I will dump even faster.

The reason is traditional car companies are entering the fray and they are very experienced manufacturers ....and also have branding power.
They only stayed out because the EV market was too small...not it reached critical mass they  will come in and compete.

The margins for EV will keep plummeting.

EV is doing well eso BYD, rally n rally after sgbuffett say sellSmile

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/business...am-3472561

(10-05-2023, 12:33 PM)Zannn Wrote:  EV is doing well eso BYD, rally n rally after sgbuffett say sellSmile

Look at the strength this morning,

why tesla, or china car maker dominating battery ev car need not worry at all.

in time hydrogen fuel cell ev will replace battery model.
many superior reason. especially sensible for heavy vehicle. buses. these big carrier will need to carry so many battery to be viable. itself is a energy wasting exercise. if charge with electricity from oil power plant. it is not env unfriendly.

use hydrogen fuel vell. good for gov who want to tax the energy for vehicle. easier to implement.

whatever energy type. if road work continue at a very selfish way. traffic jam will waste lots of energy.

today. junction of balestier road and thomson road in the direction going toward thompson road.

road work again to make pretty walk path . that is good. except cannot see why they need to block up the turning lane into thompson road when they are working off the road. two diggers were park there to block the left most lane. causing traffic jam all the way back to after irrawaddy road. each vehiocle need to waste 15-20 min to cross that short length of road. is that what lta dictate. false safety to waste everyone time? can the block be just enough for safety. is the digger there because of safety or just convenient to park there?

small things lead to big things. small little frustrations like these is what shows that we are going down.
everyone for your own benefits. you waste time, you die your problem.

by the way in a short time of 1 years how many time has that junction been work on. can planning be better? or is there no planning at all?

junction at moulmein, newton and thompson ahs been work on for a long time. looks like done.
let's see when road work there will start again.

(11-05-2023, 02:23 PM)sclim Wrote:  why tesla, or china car maker dominating battery ev car need not worry at all.

in time hydrogen fuel cell ev will replace battery model.
many superior reason. especially sensible for heavy vehicle.  buses.  these big carrier will need to carry so many battery to be viable. itself is a energy wasting exercise. if charge with electricity from oil power plant.  it is not env unfriendly.

use hydrogen fuel vell.  good for gov who want to tax the energy for vehicle. easier to implement.

理想很美好,现实很骨感!  Laughing

Japenis have been holding on to the believe of hydrogen for many years!  But ........  Laughing

德媒: 從中國進口的電動車其市佔比擴三倍 | 德讀者: 德國車太貴 買中國車 | 超越德日,2023年前4個月 中國汽車出口首奪世界第一!

China overtakes Japan (& Germany); now world’s largest vehicle exporter

China-Made New Energy Buses Hit Uzbek Streets

Alamak.... are you trying to derange those Assmarrycunt lap-poodles?
[+] 1 user Likes SotongOngTee's post