Nicole Seah issues statement

(19-07-2023, 11:04 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Can imagine an old goat pcc on rk's photo everyday  Laughing

why u like to confess ur dirty habits here.. Thinking

lately Russia tok upper theatre
Eptein island Fukushima radiation
many many others interest like Palestinians
and intimate knowledge deep knowledge

(18-07-2023, 10:37 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  Nicole Seah really have shit taste if she had affair with that LP Laughing

Also she Nipple Seah has a track record affairs with married man … she definitely a home/family wrecking slut.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(19-07-2023, 11:02 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Unlike men, women look for different things.

Did you say what you said because:-

1.  They are of different races?  Remember, Nicole REBECCA Seah herself is not pure.  She is a nonya, which means up her line, she has mixed blood, "ancestors" of different races.

2.  You think she is pretty?  If she were a dinobu, then, well, it's not so bad right?  Well, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.  I don't find Nicole REBECCA Seah to be pretty at all.  RK is prettier.   Rotfl

RK will be very happy to know that she has such a staunch supporter like you mentioning her at every opportunity.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(19-07-2023, 11:53 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  RK will be very happy to know that she has such a staunch supporter like you mentioning her at every opportunity.

I would give RK 3/10 in the looks department.

You can guess all you want how many marks I would give your Nicole REBECCA Seah.   Rolleyes

(19-07-2023, 11:50 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Also she Nipple Seah has a track record affairs with married man … she definitely a home/family wrecking slut.

More than ten years ago, she was the idol of many a boomer, when she appeared in the political scene.

At that time, Tin Pei Ling was a PAP newcomer, and the 39% tried to destroy her by posting picture of her Kate Spade bags, her stomping of feet, and sped up the speed her head shook (same thing they are doing to Indranee who merely placed her paper on the chair on her right...they sped it up to make it seem like she threw her documents)

And you know what?  Nicole REBECCA Seah went party hopping from RP to NSP and now WP. I seriously wonder how WP went about accepting members into the party.

Meanwhile, TPL scored one of the highest votes percentages in the GE in MacPherson.

(19-07-2023, 12:06 PM)Oyk Wrote:  More than ten years ago, she was the idol of many a boomer, when she appeared in the political scene.

At that time, Tin Pei Ling was a PAP newcomer, and the 39% tried to destroy her by posting picture of her Kate Spade bags, her stomping of feet, and sped up the speed her head shook (same thing they are doing to Indranee who merely placed her paper on the chair on her right...they sped it up to make it seem like she threw her documents)

And you know what?  Nicole REBECCA Seah went party hopping from RP to NSP and now WP. I seriously wonder how WP went about accepting members into the party.

Meanwhile, TPL scored one of the highest votes percentages in the GE in MacPherson.

Schroder in love with TPL now. Have you started your move?

(19-07-2023, 11:20 AM)Dan Wrote:  Hi Cheekopekman  Rotfl

Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

[Image: Cheekopoekman-is-Schroder-wor.png]

(18-07-2023, 08:26 PM)jessie lim Wrote:  I am not siding with any party, i am neutral. I also knew that tan chuan jin is a motherfucker, however, its this slut that gets the spotlight/limelight.

[Image: nudie.gif]
[+] 2 users Like bobby's post

(19-07-2023, 12:16 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

[Image: Cheekopoekman-is-Schroder-wor.png]

Flowergoat is cheekopekman meh?  Laughing

(18-07-2023, 08:26 PM)jessie lim Wrote:  I am not siding with any party, i am neutral. I also knew that tan chuan jin is a motherfucker, however, its this slut that gets the spotlight/limelight.

She gets the bright spotlights only with Schroe...I mean the cheekopekmen.  Rotfl

Her mangoes are the talk of the town lar.  9 out of 10 posts I read are all about the assets on the upper part of her balance sheet.   Laughing

TCJ has to face his wife and I am not sure how she is taking it.  It's unlikely she would merely shrug it off with a grin, and say "Oh well, men will be men!"  Rotfl

Cheng is lucky she is single, but well, the WC would still be on her side even if she were married and made her husband wear the green hat.  Tongue

(19-07-2023, 12:23 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Flowergoat is cheekopekman meh?  Laughing

Don't anyhow say hor! Big Grin

(18-07-2023, 01:31 PM)forum456 Wrote:  the truth is that Leon and Nicole are guilty.
both will resign from WP.

confirmed by WP today !

(19-07-2023, 12:49 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Don't anyhow say hor! Big Grin

网上疯传
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(18-07-2023, 12:28 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Looks like ordered to release the fake news to dilute the impact of TCJ resignation....this is my opinion.

What say you now?

(18-07-2023, 08:01 PM)jessie lim Wrote:  Confirmed she is a slut.

You have been vindicated  Laughing

Oyk aka Schroder's suggestion

(19-07-2023, 12:55 PM)Oyk Wrote:  He has lost everything.

I hope he will not also lose his wife, and that his children would give him support.

Of course, he is not a poor man, he still has money to buy lunch so he is not in a bad shape in that sense.  But stepping out of his house...that's tough, when peepur look, and say...that's him!  TCJ!  And now he's a commoner just like us.  He cannot hide and Singapore is small.

I think we should close the matter.

(18-07-2023, 12:24 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  [Image: oR9wHc0.jpg]

Still trying to deny at the end.  That speak of the character.  If keeps quiet; still better.

(19-07-2023, 01:57 PM)Sline Wrote:  Still trying to deny at the end.  That speak of the character.  If keeps quiet; still better.

This is not current, it is years ago and regarding another matter.

[+] 1 user Likes Zhaoyun's post

(19-07-2023, 11:33 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  why u like to confess ur dirty habits here.. Thinking

Why keep denying you are JHK ? Just confess lah.... like Nicole and Leon. Cool

Smile

Funny thing this thread continues with a life of its own, even though the statement from Nicole Seah is more than a decade ago Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

So fast and so fake.

(18-07-2023, 01:53 PM)lioncityftw Wrote:  
History repeating itself? Mainstream media trying to whitewash TCJ/CLH/Iswaran sagat?
Flashback to 2013 already happened once..:
" Local mainstream media, Asiaone and Lianhe Wanbao apologize for the misleading headlines on the reports of National Solidarity Party’s 2nd Assistant Secretary General, Nicole Seah.

Earlier on 27th November, the Chinese newspaper published a report of Nicole Seah with the headline, “佘雪玲有已婚男面簿上载亲密照” – (Translation – Nicole seah uploads photo with married man on facebook.) and Asiaone followed with another report with the headline, “Nicole Seah uploads photo of her with man believed to be married.”.

This might be perceived as the result of the online furor over what is perceived to be character assassination on Nicole Seah as well as her two facebook posts which exclaimed that the reports by the two newspaper are examples of gutter journalism. 

Asiaone was the first to issue an apology on their website on 28th November to Nicole Seah. Followed by Lianhe Wanbao with their apology on its website on the same day "
[Image: Asiaone_apology.png]
https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2013/11...ines/?file=

Online Citizen so quiet this time?

All those oppies who said fake! Her hand where got so long?! Rar rar rar!

What have you got to say now?  Rotfl

(19-07-2023, 12:06 PM)Oyk Wrote:  More than ten years ago, she was the idol of many a boomer, when she appeared in the political scene.

A good review.... Big Grin

(19-07-2023, 12:46 PM)Oyk Wrote:  She gets the bright spotlights only with Schroe...I mean the cheekopekmen.  Rotfl

Her mangoes are the talk of the town lar.  9 out of 10 posts I read are all about the assets on the upper part of her balance sheet.   Laughing

TCJ has to face his wife and I am not sure how she is taking it.  It's unlikely she would merely shrug it off with a grin, and say "Oh well, men will be men!"  Rotfl

Cheng is lucky she is single, but well, the WC would still be on her side even if she were married and made her husband wear the green hat.  Tongue
Thinking...so.  Tongue Ching is lucky  not for TCJ. Rotfl

The nicole slut is wild inside
She is not the guai guai lady
She is very wild in bed can try everything

(23-07-2023, 03:50 PM)SeewhatLook Wrote:  The nicole slut is wild inside

Can take a durian husk up there?  Thinking

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(23-07-2023, 03:50 PM)SeewhatLook Wrote:  The nicole slut is wild inside

A lot of BTSS in edmw had the hots over here 12 years back when she contested on a NSP ticket. She was like a rockstar and NSP was called Nicole Seah Party instead of National Solidarity Party wor.

Many BTSS would PAY to lick the sweat from her armpits. Instead it was Leon Pereira shu shu who got the trophy.  Big Grin

I cannot even begin to imagine the air of jealousy and sadness that's hovering in edmw.  Rotfl

Heard flowergoat is crazy over rk? 😳