This shoe is good enough for job interview...?

(26-07-2023, 07:40 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I applied for job as data entry executive...mainly because my mom every day nag me to find a job although I don't need one at the moment. I took out my old work shoe which have not used for years already grow mould.

This shoe wear for interview you think is okay?

[Image: lwKHjws.jpg]

Sporty lah! Big Grin

(27-07-2023, 02:40 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Ask Ho Ching make him God son Big Grin

😄

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Skali the interviewers see yr shoes and ask are you ah butt of sgtalk? How?

(26-07-2023, 08:40 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  If you're him, wearing slippers anywhere is no problem.

[Image: lhy.jpg]

Slipper one Loong Ge son ?

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(27-07-2023, 02:56 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Skali the interviewers see yr shoes and ask are you ah butt of sgtalk? How?

They may not remember his name but will know straightaway that he is SgTalk’s famous reverse indicator Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(27-07-2023, 02:40 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Ask Ho Ching make him God son Big Grin

Where to apply?

(27-07-2023, 02:59 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Slipper one Loong Ge son ?

So handsome cannot recognize him?

(27-07-2023, 03:01 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  So handsome cannot recognize him?

Sibei xia suay. At least wear Crocs slipper to cover the toes la...CB.

Smile

(27-07-2023, 03:02 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Sibei xia suay. At least wear Crocs slipper to cover the toes la...CB.

FA is dead sure he is groomed for PM post hor. Better be ready for a PM walking around, visiting foreign dignitaries  and National Day parade in t-shirt and flip-flop slippers.  Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

I went for interview already. The ask me question from very basic like whether I know how to type and use computer. Whether I know how to use Microsoft excel, import export data etc.

I asked for $2K
, they offer only $1.6K

They told me have to get back by next Mon if I accept

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(03-08-2023, 11:43 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I went for interview already. The ask me question from very basic like whether I know how to type and use computer. Whether I know how to use Microsoft excel, import export data etc.

I asked for $2K
, they offer only $1.6K

How come data input manager only $1.6K? Cleaner already got $2K plus tips not included.    Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

It's a trainee post and wfh? Mlm much better lah, can work harder and make 5 figures a month

(03-08-2023, 11:43 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I went for interview already. The ask me question from very basic like whether I know how to type and use computer. Whether I know how to use Microsoft excel, import export data etc.

I asked for $2K
, they offer only $1.6K

pay is too low.

where did you find this job ?

jobstreet.com ?

if you want data entry job, you can approach your cdc ( Community Development Council) to introduce
data entry jobs near your home.

(03-08-2023, 11:47 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  How come data input manager only $1.6K? Cleaner already got $2K plus tips not included.    Thinking
To attract job seekers so put manager 
Don’t know scam job or not

☝️

Go for job interview, and you ask about what shoes to wear..

I think you better remain in your mother's basement lah

This world can do without you

(03-08-2023, 01:41 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Go for job interview, and you ask about what shoes to wear..

I think you better remain in your mother's basement lah

This world can do without you

You should be lucky he ask what shoes to wear. In some other forum they ask what color of underwear to wear. I presume some color bring luck so the job interview turn into a job offer I guess.

(03-08-2023, 01:43 PM)sgh Wrote:  You should be lucky he ask what shoes to wear. In some other forum they ask what color of underwear to wear. I presume some color bring luck so the job interview turn into a job offer I guess.

Why sud i be lucky?

IAM not related to him in any way

Shd be a very boring job, won't last long

(26-07-2023, 07:40 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I applied for job as data entry executive...mainly because my mom every day nag me to find a job although I don't need one at the moment. I took out my old work shoe which have not used for years already grow mould.

This shoe wear for interview you think is okay?

[Image: lwKHjws.jpg]

1st impression is the most important and will last a long time lah! Big Grin

If offered to you just take it up. Who knows, maybe can find a lot of chiobu xmms there  Big Grin

(03-08-2023, 02:48 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  If offered to you just take it up. Who knows, maybe can find a lot of chiobu xmms there  Big Grin

Yeah then see already go toilet cubicle pcc. Get paid and can relieve not bad.

If offered to you, you can request to change the title to Manager with name cards. Then go to those matchmaking sites to look for a rich wife lor.

I asked for $2K
, they offer only $1.6K

1.6K is the lowest salary for data entry clerk.
you are not fresh graduate, you can ask for $2K salary.

below links show the salary ranges from $1.6K to $2.5K for data entry.

https://www.mycareersfuture.gov.sg/searc...ry%20Clerk&sortBy=relevancy&page=1

https://www.jobstreet.com.sg/Data-Entry-Clerk-jobs

(27-07-2023, 02:25 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  No need worry about shoes.  Ho Ching son wear slippers also can what Smile

talk rubbishho ching does not wear any thing barefooted also can get employed !!

I bet $10 ah butt won't accept the job offer

小心不要被骗到缅北咯

被骗到罗刹海国当马户驴还是又鸟鸡?

当马户不知道自己是驴 
当又鸟不知道自己是鸡 
总好过 当猪仔被嘎腰子  Confused

愚蠢的…

☝️

要学米青精
别当米田共