Enemies of Israel will face the curse of God

(10-12-2023, 12:40 PM)Hope Wrote:  China and Chinese were created like other races to worship God alone.Haven’t they believed in God 100 years ago? Aren’t their any Chinese who still believe in God?

Can you refrain from linking GOD to Abrahamic God? The Chinese worship of 天神 is not the same as the God according to Abraham

These branches of the Abrahamic faith can say all they want about thier 12 tribes, the Chinese recorded never mention about it

There is Three Star Mounds, but Chinese history does not have any record

The Chinese are descendants of the mythical DRAGON

Just because they say the human race descended from the 12 tribes, we need to search our own history to find evidence of that

If we cannot find any solid evidence, we should not believe blindly just because some religious retards said so
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(10-12-2023, 12:48 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Believe lao for what? Go heaven for what? Got wifi?

You believe it or not you can not reject it after death.No escape as you are from God and unto him your return.
You might have rejected a life after mothers delivery if someone had whispered to your ear when you were inside the womb.
Since you don’t see hell or heaven you are rejecting it.

(10-12-2023, 12:59 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Can you refrain from linking GOD to Abrahamic God? The Chinese worship of 天神 is not the same as the God according to Abraham

These branches of the Abrahamic faith can say all they want about thier 12 tribes, the Chinese recorded never mention about it

There is Three Star Mounds, but Chinese history does not have any record

The Chinese are descendants of the mythical DRAGON

Just because they say the human race descended from the 12 tribes, we need to search our own history to find evidence of that

If we cannot find any solid evidence, we should not believe blindly just because some religious retards said so
You can follow Dragon or other animals or even other objects.Still you have to face the Judgement Day.
Please explain how did those chose to follow Atheism, Christianity, Islam and Buddhism if their beliefs were on dragon

(10-12-2023, 01:46 PM)Hope Wrote:  You can follow Dragon or other animals or even other objects.Still you have to face the Judgement Day.
Please explain how did those chose to follow Atheism, Christianity, Islam and Buddhism if their beliefs were on dragon
你的世界太小了。
You dont even rmb what you ate a day ago
What makes you think there is such a thing as Judgment Day?

WAKE UP!

(10-12-2023, 12:51 PM)theold Wrote:  The Bible, Quran and the Sutra, are they fiction or non-fiction books?
Quran has only one Version from Alaska to Australia.Quran has 114 chapters and 6236 verses.it is not book of myths, legends,Fairy tales.
It teaches guidance to humanity.It has science, finance, law,business, history and many other.

Why Hamas was using Palestinians as human shield? It is evidenced that when Israel asked the Palestinians to move south as they wanted to attack Gaza, Hamas asked Palestinians to stay put. This has caused many Palestinian dead and no one blame Hamas.

(10-12-2023, 01:46 PM)Hope Wrote:  You can follow Dragon or other animals or even other objects.Still you have to face the Judgement Day.

Aiya china aso has its own mythologies mah, you dun find them interesting?

盘古开天,女娲补天造人,后羿射日.... so fascinating

(10-12-2023, 02:16 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Aiya china aso has its own mythologies mah, you dun find them interesting?

盘古开天,女娲补天造人,后羿射日.... so fascinating

My grandparents used to 拜天公 equal to christian heavenly father le

(10-12-2023, 01:59 PM)Hope Wrote:  Quran has only one Version from Alaska to Australia.Quran has 114 chapters and 6236 verses.it is not book of myths, legends,Fairy tales.
It teaches guidance to humanity.It has science, finance, law,business, history and many other.

Like in all books, you need to catch the gist of it.

(10-12-2023, 01:51 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  你的世界太小了。
You dont even rmb what you ate a day ago
What makes you think there is such a thing as Judgment Day?

WAKE UP!

You have exams to check your education 
You have tests to check your health 
You have appraisal to check your performance at work.
Shouldn’t God judge how your spent the life on this earth?
[+] 1 user Likes Hope's post

(10-12-2023, 07:33 AM)TopSage Wrote:  Dun play play okay

Genesis 12:3 - God says he will curse those who curse Abraham and his descendants (the Israelites).

- Exodus 23:22 - God says "my angel will go ahead of you and bring you into the land of the Amorites, Hittites, Perizzites, Canaanites, Hivites and Jebusites, and I will wipe them out." These were the tribes inhabiting the promised land.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/54/13/63/...fdbe69.gif
https://image1.slideserve.com/2443277/slide3-l.jpg

(10-12-2023, 02:27 PM)TopSage Wrote:  My grandparents used to 拜天公 equal to christian heavenly father le

是咯。信什么拜什么,日子还不是一样过
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(10-12-2023, 02:10 PM)revealer Wrote:  Why Hamas was using Palestinians as human shield?  It is evidenced that when Israel asked the Palestinians to move south as they wanted to attack Gaza,  Hamas asked Palestinians to stay put. This has caused many Palestinian dead and no one blame Hamas.
Did you hear it from residents of Gaza?I don’t know term shield is correct as No-one died during gun battle.as to my knowledge 
Most of them died when their houses were bombed from sky.

Genesis 12:3 - God says he will curse those who curse Abraham and his descendants (the Israelites).
- Exodus 23:22 - God says "my angel will go ahead of you and bring you into the land of the Amorites, Hittites, Perizzites, Canaanites, Hivites and Jebusites, and I will wipe them out." These were the tribes inhabiting the promised land.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2fBedb2yT8&t=331s

(10-12-2023, 03:40 PM)Obamao Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2fBedb2yT8&t=331s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtpnV2WDv90

(10-12-2023, 08:35 AM)TopSage Wrote:  We cannot deny Israel did many wrongs, but...

Enemies of Israel will fight against the real God. 

If the Arab listen to the bible and love Israel, they would have been more powerful than America

The Arab would say the revere is true.

God will wipe out everyone outside Israel lah! Big Grin Read the Bible if you don't believe lah!

(10-12-2023, 02:27 PM)TopSage Wrote:  My grandparents used to 拜天公 equal to christian heavenly father le

Your ignorance is mind boggling

Equal your head ok

Retard

(10-12-2023, 02:45 PM)Hope Wrote:  You have exams to check your education 
You have tests to check your health 
You have appraisal to check your performance at work.
Shouldn’t God judge how your spent the life on this earth?
No, there is nothing to judge

If God judges, no one will pass the test

Use your head a bit, your understanding of the Christian faith is out of point

According to the New Testament, the 10 commandments of the Old Testament do not apply anymore

Accordingly, you are saved by the grace of God, not by your own merits, for all fall short of the glory of God

So, there is no judgment day nonsense

Stop writing rubbish here can or not?

You don't know meh God goes on leave hor

(10-12-2023, 06:51 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  No, there is nothing to judge

If God judges, no one will pass the test

Use your head a bit, your understanding of the Christian faith is out of point

According to the New Testament, the 10 commandments of the Old Testament do not apply anymore

Accordingly, you are saved by the grace of God, not by your own merits, for all fall short of the glory of God

So, there is no judgment day nonsense

Stop writing rubbish here can or not?
It is your belief. Our belief is old and New Testament are no longer valid.
We believe in judgment day and there are seven levels of hell and Heaven.Let’s see who is right after our death

Saved by grace of God or son?

Just to keep tracks of billions of lives and make judgements are quite a humongous task. Who'd build the computers and cloud storage? Generate the power? Write the code? Execute the orders? ...

(10-12-2023, 07:45 PM)Hope Wrote:  It is your belief. Our belief is old and New Testament are no longer valid.
We believe in judgment day and there are seven levels of hell and Heaven.Let’s see who is right after our death

Saved by grace of God or son?
Stop your nonsense can or not?

You making a fucking clown of yourself

Bút you are not the worst retard here

What i know is that you idiots are so desperate to believe in something but you dun have the wisdom and intellect to understand life and the questions of "Who am I", "Why am I born", "Is there an afterlife", and so start to fabricate and hallucinate your own fantasy and why you should be saved, etc, etc

Dumb is as a dumb can be

(10-12-2023, 08:02 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Just to keep tracks of billions of lives and make judgements are quite a humongous task. Who'd build the computers and cloud storage? Generate the power? Write the code? Execute the orders? ...
If God can create billions of humans with different faces, fingerprints, life standards,intellect ,He can surely judge all the billions.

(10-12-2023, 08:46 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Stop your nonsense can or not?

You making a fucking clown of yourself

Bút you are not the worst retard here

What i know is that you idiots are so desperate to believe in something but you dun have the wisdom and intellect to understand life and the questions of "Who am I", "Why am I born", "Is there an afterlife", and so start to fabricate and hallucinate your own fantasy and why you should be saved, etc, etc

Dumb is as a dumb can be

I don’t force you to believe my beliefs. Please don’t force your beliefs to me.Thanks.

(10-12-2023, 09:31 PM)Hope Wrote:  If God can create billions of humans with different faces, fingerprints, life standards,intellect ,He can surely judge all the billions.

Has to be very creative, powerful, hardworking and busy, has to build the hell and heaven, take care of all the details, .... but why do all things? Too lonely is it?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(10-12-2023, 09:32 PM)Hope Wrote:  I don’t force you to believe my beliefs. Please don’t force your beliefs to me.Thanks.

Knn, your beliefs???

Based on what? Definitely not Abrahamic..

Not Christian, not Judaism, not Islamic either

Just your own hallucination abt a judgment day

SMH

(10-12-2023, 09:39 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Has to be very creative, powerful, hardworking and busy, has to build the hell and heaven, take care of all the details, .... but why do all things? Too lonely is it?

You don't believe the Bible meh? Thinking It's the Word of God written by men lah! Big Grin God spoke men wrote lah!

(11-12-2023, 06:08 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  You don't believe the Bible meh? Thinking It's the Word of God written by men lah! Big Grin God spoke men wrote lah!
Why dun god write the bible but instead talked and let others wrote har?    Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

Genesis 12:3
New King James Version
3 I will bless those who bless you,
And I will curse him who curses you;
And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️