Man fined for vulgarities at MP

(04-11-2021, 06:29 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  How come you know the appointments so well? U lawyer or judge huh?

I am meow meow sniffer Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(04-11-2021, 06:32 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I am meow meow sniffer Big Grin

So how many meow meow have you sniffed?  Big Grin

(04-11-2021, 03:51 PM)forum456 Wrote:  The court heard that at about 10.50am, Gan saw her and began pointing and shouting at her in front of other members of the public.

He directed Hokkien , one of which meant “crazy woman”, and also shouted, “Go and die”. He then left the scene shortly after.

On Wednesday, when questioned by District Judge Jasbendar Kaur on why he did this, Gan said through an interpreter: “I felt that she didn’t help the residents that much, so a lot of us don’t really like her. She also didn’t give us any donations (and) monthly subsidies for the jobless.”

He told the judge that he would not repeat his offences, having been “jobless, stressed and depressed” at the time.

Gan also repeated several times that he has been jobless for the past year, and asked for a shorter jail term as he has no money to pay a fine.

In sentencing him, District Judge Kaur agreed with the prosecution that if he needed help, he should have approached the relevant agencies for assistance.

When Gan asked the judge if he could get subsidies every month, she responded that the court does not hand out subsidies and he should “ask the right channels”.

MP special issit ….. so next time people scold me vulgarities can I call the police?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(04-11-2021, 06:35 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  MP special issit ….. so next time people scold me vulgarities can I call the police?

Sure you can call but I suspect they won't do anything about it  Big Grin

Who will go until an extend to scold the MP meaning really helpless and no one even can help him that why he so frustrated scolded her. Maybe she is not a good MP at all.

(04-11-2021, 06:37 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Sure you can call but I suspect they won't do anything about it  Big Grin

Then, I will ask … why MP, you charge leh …. discrimination … are the polis a racist?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(04-11-2021, 06:34 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  So how many meow meow have you sniffed?  Big Grin

You want to vie for the championship title? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(04-11-2021, 06:49 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  You want to vie for the championship title? Big Grin

No lah, I don't have this fetish  Laughing

(04-11-2021, 06:57 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  No lah, I don't have this fetish  Laughing

I think you can win quite easily you know Big Grin

(04-11-2021, 06:38 PM)Cmpunk Wrote:  Who will go until an extend to scold the MP meaning really helpless and no one even can help him that why he so frustrated scolded her. Maybe she is not a good MP at all.

That could be a possibility..... Thinking

(04-11-2021, 06:38 PM)Cmpunk Wrote:  Who will go until an extend to scold the MP meaning really helpless and no one even can help him that why he so frustrated scolded her. Maybe she is not a good MP at all.

Some old people will just vent their frustrations on anyone who was unlucky to be nearby.

(04-11-2021, 03:06 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/ma...-walkabout

Please don't disturb PAP ok..wait I get beri beri angry

(04-11-2021, 07:15 PM)EXBB Wrote:  Please don't disturb PAP ok..wait I get beri beri angry

You free tonite?

(04-11-2021, 07:19 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  You free tonite?

Sorry ..already fully booked

well 无风不起浪。。。

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

Crazy woman , go and die are considered vulgarities? These are everyday word scolding people lah. Vulgarity is knnccb etc. Why didn’t the man defend himself?

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post

MP should find out why people are scolding her and see how she can help. She is not doing a good job!
[+] 1 user Likes Instinct's post

Respect n good manners shd b the norm in a civilsed society.
U dont punish him, there will b many copycats n how is the erected rep going to do their work? N who in his her right mind wud want to serve the country?
We r already so short of able capable honourable professionsls to come forward to stand for erection to ensure this little dot is safe, secure n a place good enuf to raise yr family.

(04-11-2021, 07:39 PM)Instinct Wrote:  MP should find out why people are scolding her and see how she can help. She is not doing a good job!

The person who scolded the MP must be grossly frustrated ..and  want to vent his anger on a MIW.... nudie

High flying professionals often do not equate to good MP. In fact Sg should drop the MP allowance by half to $8k per mth so that we are not enticing people who look at the money to serve. We need people with the heart and passion to serve the people. Better if we have retirees, who have the knowledge, passion and time willing to step forward to serve and are not greedy for high pay. These would be the type of MP we need.

Opposition sympathisers can pass the hat round for the poor guy after his incarceration.

(04-11-2021, 08:25 PM)Yin yang Wrote:  Respect n good manners shd b the norm in a civilsed society.
U dont punish him, there will b many copycats n how is the erected rep going to do their work? N who in his her right mind wud want to serve the country?
We r already so short of able capable honourable professionsls to come forward to stand for erection to ensure this little dot is safe, secure n a place good enuf to raise yr family.

With $m salary.....I think millions would love to take the job lah. Best of all no responsibilities! And no need worry kena fire!

Didn’t realize scold siao chabor is considered a vulgarity Big Grin

(04-11-2021, 03:06 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/ma...-walkabout

They dont know the uneducated ppl can only vent their anger by vulgaritiies especially the Chinese ppl. They will scold your mother for unhappiness they have encountered.
It is so strange for uneducated ppl to speak like them...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(05-11-2021, 06:55 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Didn’t realize scold siao chabor is considered a vulgarity Big Grin

Next time dont say Siao Chaobor.
Say Tor Huey Siao... many ppl dont know the meaning or never hear b4.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(04-11-2021, 04:15 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  If vulgarities at you, need to pay or not.  Thinking

Just scold back...Dont let the champion take advantage. (But dont scold ppl parents.)
Otherwise he will bully you again.

If you dont control, you get a mad society.

(05-11-2021, 07:18 AM)Migrant Wrote:  If you dont control, you get a mad society.

You cant control one. It is an animal world when you have been antagonised. 这是潜规则。

Seeking help from Govt is the worst thing one can do.

(05-11-2021, 07:15 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Just scold back...Dont let the champion take advantage. (But dont scold ppl parents.)
Otherwise he will bully you again.

True. 
Alternate is to sue but need money.