Enemies of Israel will face the curse of God

(14-12-2023, 10:13 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I forgive you because you may have had a traumatic brain injury before or were sexually abused as a child. That's why you harbour so much hatred.

and it so happened I still have the image of your wife who mistreated me that's why I need to fuuck her

Thinking Oyk:Tempt peepur at their Archilles Point: GREED

(10-12-2023, 11:31 AM)Niubee Wrote:  There is no God

I agree. If there is a God, he/she will surely stop this war by now.

War among half siblings and the powerful great great great... grand father/mother do nothing??

Unbelieve.... bur bur.

(14-12-2023, 09:37 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Judge for yourself.
When something you cannot explain, normally what will you do?
LL got to accept lor.
The Christians are trying very hard to come out a “reasonable” explanation. But who care. There are still 2 bibles, Jesus name was not found in the 1st bible.

https://www.gotquestions.org/Jesus-in-th...ament.html

In Christianity they call it faith. Have faith in HIM and he shall appear in your dream

(14-12-2023, 10:20 AM)starbugstk Wrote:  and it so happened I still have the image of your wife who mistreated me that's why I need to fuuck her

Unless you don't have hands, you should just indulge in self-service.  After all, you sound like a loner w/o any friends.

(14-12-2023, 10:17 AM)starbugstk Wrote:  Have you tried praying to God while shitting in the toilet or better still while fuucking your wife inside?

I don't have problems with constipation like you, so I don't pray while seated on the toilet.  You should ask the feces to pray for release so you don't continue being constipated and hate the whole world for your problems.  LOL!  

(14-12-2023, 10:43 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Unless you don't have hands, you should just indulge in self-service.  After all, you sound like a loner w/o any friends.

Yes I am a loner that's why I need your wife because according to you she is loving and provides a lot of satisfactions
Coming back to hands, you also have 2 hands which hand do you normally use any recommendation?

(14-12-2023, 10:22 AM)RichDad Wrote:  I agree. If there is a God, he/she will surely stop this war by now.

War among half siblings and the powerful great great great... grand father/mother  do nothing??

Unbelieve.... bur bur.

God allows it to happen lah! Big Grin Satan is the real enemy behind lah!

(14-12-2023, 10:46 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I don't have problems with constipation like you, so I don't pray while seated on the toilet.  You should ask the feces to pray for release so you don't continue being constipated and hate the whole world for your problems.  LOL!  

Knnbccb how do you know I got constipation You were in the toilet with me? Ahhh I remember now your wife helped me many times and she told you right? Cb bitch promised to keep it secret knnbccb!

(14-12-2023, 10:55 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  God allows it to happen lah! Big Grin Satan is the real enemy behind lah!

Satan did not do anything to humans neither do God.
Both are non existence
Religion provides the teachings in the name of God
Fear provides the reminder on consequences in your action
Fear is always in your head

Examples
You were asked to kill someone with a knife tonight
What's the first thing that comes to your head?
You ask yourself what if I were caught? You fear right?

Can you jump down from whatever building you are in now and I reward you hansomely?
2 fears one you are afraid of the heights second you fear I won't pay you after the jump

Would you go and grab a pretty lady's buttock for $2000 at the bus top ? You fear right?

So you see in life we shouldn't blame God or Satan they are both non existence.
It is yourself. Praise yourself when you excelled God didn't provide the answers in your exam right?

[+] 1 user Likes starbugstk's post

(14-12-2023, 11:48 AM)starbugstk Wrote:  Satan did not do anything to humans neither do God.
Both are non existence
Religion provides the teachings in the name of God
Fear provides the reminder on consequences in your action
Fear is always in your head

Examples
You were asked to kill someone with a knife tonight
What's the first thing that comes to your head?
You ask yourself what if I were caught? You fear right?

Can you jump down from whatever building you are in now and I reward you hansomely?
2 fears one you are afraid of the heights second you fear I won't pay you after the jump

Would you go and grab a pretty lady's buttock for $2000 at the bus top ? You fear right?

So you see in life we shouldn't blame God or Satan they are both non existence.
It is yourself. Praise yourself when you excelled God didn't provide the answers in your exam right?

If God doesn't allow Satan he can't do anything lah! Big Grin Job in the Old Testament was a good example lah! Go and read the Bible lah!

(14-12-2023, 12:22 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  If God doesn't allow Satan he can't do anything lah! Big Grin Job in the Old Testament was a good example lah! Go and read the Bible lah!

Who wrote the bible?
So God allowed Satan to create war in Ukraine and Gaza?

(14-12-2023, 12:34 PM)starbugstk Wrote:  Who wrote the bible?
So God allowed Satan to create war in Ukraine and Gaza?

The Bible is the Word of God spoken by Him written by men lah! Big Grin

There is no dispute even among many Christians that the god in old testament is not merciful and often look like a ill-tempered child who thew tantrum cos he couldn't get what he wanted. Now why is there such a big change in him between the old and new testament. Is he even the same god that they believe he is?

Ignore List: Oyk

(14-12-2023, 12:35 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  The Bible is the Word of God spoken by Him written by men lah! Big Grin

Anyone got the audio recording?
Ok during those time they don't have the recording devices.
But now almost every Christian has a handphone with recording ability can you remind them again?

(10-12-2023, 07:54 AM)webinarian Wrote:  Seems like the evil Israel will be cursed leh.  

Clapping

(14-12-2023, 12:35 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  The Bible is the Word of God spoken by Him written by men lah! Big Grin

Ask God to speak again for you to record or video tape everything lor!  Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

Can we stop arguing over some middle eastern turban wearing snake oil tribal religion?

While the Europeans are stewpig due to the Romans brainstorming over the years, we are not a colony anymore and we are not middle easterners either

Why we debate over something our ancestors never share any history with?

(14-12-2023, 12:41 PM)starbugstk Wrote:  Anyone got the audio recording?
Ok during those time they don't have the recording devices.
But now almost every Christian has a handphone with recording ability can you remind them again?

(14-12-2023, 01:10 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Ask God to speak again for you to record or video tape everything lor!  Laughing

Open the Bible and read for yourself lah! Big Grin Got English versions and Chinese also lah other languages also got lah!

(14-12-2023, 01:27 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Open the Bible and read for yourself lah! Big Grin Got English versions and Chinese also lah other languages also got lah!

How many percent lost in translation?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(14-12-2023, 01:31 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  How many percent lost in translation?

I don't know how to answer your question lah! Big Grin But different versions have different interpretations of the same messages lah!

Should be written by Him and spoken by men
[+] 1 user Likes PROFILER's post

(14-12-2023, 01:37 PM)PROFILER Wrote:  Should be written by Him and spoken by men

You can tell God lah! Big Grin

(14-12-2023, 01:38 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  You can tell God lah! Big Grin
He knows

(14-12-2023, 01:33 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I don't know how to answer your question lah! Big Grin But different versions have different interpretations of the same messages lah!

Interpretations by man, translate by man, written by man ........

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(14-12-2023, 01:33 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I don't know how to answer your question lah! Big Grin But different versions have different interpretations of the same messages lah!

But the writers of the bibles are supposed to be inspired by the same god, so how can their versions tell a different tale?

Ignore List: Oyk
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(14-12-2023, 02:12 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:   But the writers of the bibles are supposed to be inspired by the same god, so how can their versions tell a different tale?

Great choice of word called inspired. I wonder virgin Mary is a known story and till now no one wonder how to get a lady pregnant without penetration? Test tube babies is the reason?
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(14-12-2023, 02:12 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:   But the writers of the bibles are supposed to be inspired by the same god, so how can their versions tell a different tale?

Honestly I don't know how to answer many questions lah! Big Grin I just obey God's Word lah!

(14-12-2023, 02:39 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Honestly I don't know how to answer many questions lah! Big Grin I just obey God's Word lah!

And that is go forth and multiply but you need to penetrate whereas the God no need penetrate can get a woman pregnant. You should ask him for the skills and power to do that. But if I am God I will not teach you becuz if I teach you already you same level as me liao then how to show I am more Almighty than you correct?
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

Turkish Parliamentarian Suffers Heart Attack after Condemning Israel’s War on Gaza

Hasan Bitmez, a member of the Grand National Assembly, collapsed after delivering his speech, his last words to MPs, “You will not escape the wrath of Allah. I salute you all.”

https://twitter.com/WarWatchs/status/1734591453760786675?t=M0Fe9YRYc8I2BzV_J4pFyQ&s=08

IDF must be silently behind the scenes enjoying this scene. One less troublesome maker to scold them.