MP Tan : My resident harrassed by debt collectors when insurance refused to pay..

It wud good for the insurance company to speak up in the media to clear their name and maintain standards of insurance image. Doesn’t need for them to hide in the closet.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

How to they r in duress actuarial science not working there real payments they cannot do.
for ex EXCESS mati but must categorise under not related for Agenda 30

(01-01-2024, 09:44 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  It wud good for the insurance company to speak up in the media to clear their name and maintain standards of insurance image. Doesn’t need for them to hide in the closet.

I agree that it would be good for them to explain why the policyholder cannot claim in this instance.

I don't think they are hiding.  They may not even know until the MP spoke in Parliament that the policyholder went to see his MP.  Now that they know, they should speak up as you said.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

singlion suffered until cannot tok
matter is much worse
after they gave singlion the walk around
singlion without anger Gave the court official handling after Lawyar passed the phoning to her
it goes like normal until she wanted to confuse me with contract and settlement
As this involved the court singlion let it be secret.
This is the words i use on her S H IT u hear again S H IT.
and then she get disorianted what u wan me to do.
I tell u to do?

(01-01-2024, 10:54 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I agree that it would be good for them to explain why the policyholder cannot claim in this instance.

I don't think they are hiding.  They may not even know until the MP spoke in Parliament that the policyholder went to see his MP.  Now that they know, they should speak up as you said.

You think this is the first case? Rotfl
The insurance company dare to reject it definitely got its reasoning.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

https://insuranceasia.com/insurance/news...ful-claims

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(01-01-2024, 11:03 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  You think this is the first case? Rotfl
The insurance company dare to reject it definitely got its reasoning.

I don't know if this is the first case, it may not be.

But it is certainly the first ever case mentioned in Parliament.

Insurance companies are not small companies.  They have CPAs working there, and lawyers.  They do things strictly according to the law.  And are governed by law.

The policyholder can challenge the legality of their refusal to pay the bill in court.  Parliament is not the way or place to settle the dispute.  If the insurance company was right to not pay, then the policyholder just has to suck thumb.  Let the court decide.

The only valid reason to bring this up in Parliament is if the government or the body in charge of the Medshield Administration screwed up.  If the screwup was caused by the doctor or the insurance company, that has nothing to do with the government.

PS:  I'd prefer to use the word policyholder rather than patient, as some members kept using...that's in keeping with my newly minted title of "Teacher".    Love

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(01-01-2024, 09:42 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Medshield has a co-payment portion.  IIRC, everyone has to pay the first $2000 for any given policy year,  Beyond that amount, Medhshield Life will pick up the bill.

That is why the MP and Sotong Princess cannot blame own backside for being smelly

And neither can they make the Doctor / Clinic responsible

Their own MOH is like MOM, IMDA, Town Council  . ..  .where the contact person in the Hotline is purely a pseudo- machine

People until now still as stupid as Jac LAU?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Is that woman a MP of Singapore? Her speech is iŕresponsible and not resolving the issue. One MP ping- pong to another MP when it should be the woman telling this country what has been done to reaolve it. Such a waste of time to see her video.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

problem is money piper needs money to pay hospital after so called deductions
Due piles up for the subsequent visits but claims pending noone seems to care.
like dat beri cham pay out no get pay in

(01-01-2024, 12:14 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  She treats it as a miscomm issue

Clearly it is not

She is saying "none of my business, u die ur own business"

SMH

This govt is full of misfits and freeloaders

(30-12-2023, 05:43 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Resident check and double check to make sure he was covered by insurance before admission.

Yet the insurance refuse to pay and hospital sent debt collectors to harass him for payment.

This is our medical system?

Most likely from ntuc income. 

nudie