The Most Racist Country???🤔

(08-03-2024, 05:29 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I'm no fan of the Indian culture. Even this 'putting mothers on a pedestal', I find it going overboard but that is the status of mothers in their culture. 

And I am no fan of India which is run by Hindu nationalists, a country that is not friendly to Islam and Muslims. 

But I am not a racist. I don't despise the Indian race or any race for that matter.

The racism in India is among their own people, higher castes vs lower castes and rapists vs women and Hinduism suppressing all other religions (Muslims and Christians)

In the past 3 IT Companies I work,

CECA itself already has 2 Classes of people where they do not talk or mix

And the CECA also discriminate locals making the workplace having 4 ClassES

Managers/ Directors VS Others ( Admin Asst/ Pantry aunty. . .)

四分五裂 Really 。

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(08-03-2024, 06:21 PM)Ola Wrote:  In the past 3 IT Companies I work, CECA itself already has 2 Classes of people where they do not talk or mix And the CECA also discriminate locals making the workplace having 4 ClassES Managers/ Directors VS Others ( Admin Asst/ Pantry aunty. . .) 四分五裂 Really 。

The truth is that CECAs have taken over many workplaces in SG. Those who obtained SG citizenship or PR and attained managerial positions have been replacing S'porean staff with Indians. More CECAs are then brought in to replace those who have obtained their new pink and blue NRICs.  The Govt is fully aware of what has been happening here for the past decade.

(08-03-2024, 04:48 PM)Manthink Wrote:  This is funni --- when (dirty) habits vs religious practices ended up in a topic about racism which itself has less to do with  germs and god... Big Grin

[Image: 1C6677796-pb-130328-pope-2.jpg]

This MUST stop.   Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(08-03-2024, 04:37 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  My mother always washes her hands.  Rolleyes

You kiss her hand only after ordering her to wash it, and made sure she washed it?   Rolleyes

(09-03-2024, 09:31 AM)Oyk Wrote:  You kiss her hand only after ordering her to wash it, and made sure she washed it?   Rolleyes

No, I cannot order my mother around. She can order me around but I cannot. She is my mother. 

Even if her hand is dirty, I'd still kiss it. I love my mother.

(09-03-2024, 09:38 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  No, I cannot order my mother around. She can order me around but I cannot. She is my mother. 

Please stop.

A dirty hand is full of germs. Rolleyes

(09-03-2024, 09:44 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Please stop.

A dirty hand is full of germs. Rolleyes

I've developed natural immunity against any germs after 60 years of kissing her hand.

hehehe

(09-03-2024, 09:45 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I've developed natural immunity against any germs after 60 years of kissing her hand.

hehehe

I see.  You know something doctors don't.  Next time you have a fever or sore throat, tell them it's caused by some germs, that much is true, but they didn't hop inside you from your mother's hand even though it was dirty when you kissed it.

And back to your point that your mother can order you around.  It is a very important matter.

She is damn lucky to have such an obedient son like you.  If only all mothers could order their chewren around, nobody would be in jail or DRC, all would obey their mother to study, do their homework, stop loitering at staircases, smoking, shoplifting, you name it.  Rolleyes

(09-03-2024, 09:53 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I see.  You know something doctors don't.  Next time you have a fever or sore throat, tell them it's caused by some germs, that much is true, but they didn't hop inside you from your mother's hand even though it was dirty when you kissed it.

And back to your point that your mother can order you around.  It is a very important matter.

She is damn lucky to have such an obedient son like you.  If only all mothers could order their chewren around, nobody would be in jail or DRC, all would obey their mother to study, do their homework, stop loitering at staircases, smoking, shoplifting, you name it.  Rolleyes

What a stimulating discussion we're having. LOL

The rule is that a mother outranks her children. That's why the children cannot order their mother around but the mother can. Being an obedient child is a different topic.

(09-03-2024, 10:00 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  What a stimulating discussion we're having. LOL

The rule is that a mother outranks her children. That's why the children cannot order their mother around but the mother can. Being an obedient child is a different topic.

I noted 2 points of concern from your rant.

One
You get sexually aroused, stimulated in your own word, when kissing your mother's hand

Two
You had disobeyed your mother. Did she tell you to not come here?  Rolleyes

(09-03-2024, 11:58 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I noted 2 points of concern from your rant.

One
You get sexually aroused, stimulated in your own word, when kissing your mother's hand

Two
You had disobeyed your mother. Did she tell you to not come here?  Rolleyes

You straight away associate sex when you see the word stimulating. Sex must be occupying a big portion of your mind.

(09-03-2024, 12:11 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You straight away associate sex when you see the word stimulating. Sex must be occupying a big portion of your mind.

Now there's a third point of concern. 

You said you'd get mighty aroused when kissing your mother's hand and that point of concern was well notee. 

Now you claimed that sex was never in your mind.

Okay.  Rolleyes

https://youtube.com/shorts/FmH4sTMCxXk?s..._hIki4nndn

母不嫌子丑,子不嫌母脏

(09-03-2024, 12:27 PM)Oyk Wrote:   
Now there's a third point of concern. 

You said you'd get mighty aroused when kissing your mother's hand and that point of concern was well notee. 

Now you claimed that sex was never in your mind.

Okay.  Rolleyes

Now I know why they avoid you.

(09-03-2024, 03:22 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Now I know why they avoid you.

Oyk is a sex pervert CCB CECA whose dick has fallen off.

(09-03-2024, 03:22 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Now I know why they avoid you.

I am sharp. That's why. You sexpetienced first hand how I wrestled you down the canvas..  Rolleyes

(09-03-2024, 04:16 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  Oyk is a sex pervert CCB CECA whose dick has fallen off.
[Image: IMG-20230207-WA0004.jpg]

(09-03-2024, 10:29 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I am sharp. That's why. You sexpetienced first hand how I wrestled you down the canvas..  Rolleyes

You're a pigeon.

(09-03-2024, 09:38 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  No, I cannot order my mother around. She can order me around but I cannot. She is my mother. 

There comes a point in our life when we'll begin 'ordering' our mother or father. Mind you, not bossing them around but ordering them to take nutritious meals and get plenty of fresh air and exercise, just what the doctor ordered. This role reversal is set to take place when our parents go into the evening of their lives, with us becoming their caregivers and they in our care. We may have to make important decisions concerning them, such as sending them to a nursing or old-age home when we're no longer able to handle them. Caring for the elderly can be an intolerable burden.

The aged are likened to babies. Old age is a second childhood phase, one in which oldies need the care and intervention of others as they start getting afflicted with the deteriorative process which naturally terminates the functional life of an organ or other life unit. Senescence is a phase of the aging process.

From your writing, I deduce you're a sexagenarian. The day of taking charge of your mum is drawing nigh. I wouldn't blink when your mum kisses your hand to express her gratitude for taking good care of her. Smile

(09-03-2024, 10:34 PM)S I M T A N Wrote:  There comes a point in our life when we'll begin 'ordering' our mother or father. Mind you, not bossing them around but ordering them to take nutritious meals and get plenty of fresh air and exercise, just what the doctor ordered. This role reversal is set to take place when our parents go into the evening of their lives, with us becoming their caregivers and they in our care. We may have to make important decisions concerning them, such as sending them to a nursing or old-age home when we're no longer able to handle them. Caring for the elderly can be an intolerable burden.

The aged are likened to babies. Old age is a second childhood phase, one in which oldies need the care and intervention of others as they start getting afflicted with the deteriorative process which naturally terminates the functional life of an organ or other life unit. Senescence is a phase of the aging process.

From your writing, I deduce you're a sexagenarian. The day of taking charge of your mum is drawing nigh. I wouldn't blink when your mum kisses your hand to express her gratitude for taking good care of her. Smile

I had to google sexagenarian. And yes, I just turned 60.  Smile 

I get what you're saying. Thank you. Fyi, we Muslims have another rule we must follow when dealing with our aged parents which you may not be aware of and very difficult to adhere to. No harsh words or raised voice.

(09-03-2024, 10:32 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You're a pigeon.

I get what you are insinuating. No need to stoop to that after you've lost a debate. Rolleyes

(09-03-2024, 10:47 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I had to google sexagenarian. And yes, I just turned 60.  Smile 

I get what you're saying. Thank you. Fyi, we Muslims have another rule we must follow when dealing with our aged parents which you may not be aware of and very difficult to adhere to. No harsh words or raised voice.

When an adult regresses to the child-like state, and when reasoning and even coaxing shant work, the cane is inevitable.  Rolleyes

(10-03-2024, 08:53 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I get what you are insinuating. No need to stoop to that after you've lost a debate. Rolleyes

Good morning. 

No, I did not call you a pig. 

Pigeon as in pigeon chess.

(09-03-2024, 10:47 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I had to google sexagenarian. And yes, I just turned 60.  Smile 

You already knew that providing care for the elderly and the infirm is no walk in the park. Indeed, the "no harsh words or raised voice" desideratum is a pretty tall order for those with the unenviable task of caring for people of advanced years. They have to spoon-feed them, bath them, see that they take their medicines, clean up after them ... the list of things to do painstakingly is as long as their arm.

The carrot-and-stick approach doesn't work on most of the oldies, limping, bedridden or confined to wheelchairs, many of whom are not only frail and sickly but also mentally or emotionally unstable. Their health (body and mind) is a constant source of concern. There are limits to what one can take. Unless you are someone with the patience of a saint, this is the last job you need. Many a caretaker has gone bonkers.
[+] 1 user Likes S I M T A N's post

"What kind of phrase is "Once you go black, you never go back!"?"

(08-03-2024, 10:55 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yes, moral decadence is what is happening in India. I'm pretty sure the steep rise in sexual violence started when the internet became widespread in India.

Racism is everywhere. Sexual crime rate is way more higher in western countries than India. 

I agree Internet is to be blamed.
[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post

(10-03-2024, 08:59 AM)Oyk Wrote:  sgtalk Oyk A DICKHEAD
sgtalk Oyk FUCKED OWN MAMA

(09-03-2024, 09:10 AM)Oyk Wrote:  
(08-03-2024, 04:48 PM)Manthink Wrote:  This is funni --- when (dirty) habits vs religious practices ended up in a topic about racism which itself has less to do with  germs and god... Big Grin
[Image: 1C6677796-pb-130328-pope-2.jpg]

This MUST stop.   Rolleyes

I am happy to share that Pope Francis disagree w you - The head of Vatican will do it in the name of PEACE...At least he has shown to be far less racist that some Indian politicians Big Grin

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

(08-03-2024, 05:57 PM)LittleBirdStreet Wrote:  The racism in India is among their own people, higher castes vs lower castes and rapists vs women and Hinduism suppressing all other religions (Muslims and Christians)

Some pple just refuse to accept this country called "India" is not even a "Indian" race country...but a left over from the British empire... Big Grin

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013