Ali is actually a Buddhist

(21-05-2024, 08:48 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Don waste time with him lah....if he doesn't watch then no need to engage him further!
Let him spend his time browsing through the forum with no one particularly interested to discuss with his favourite topics! Big Grin

His favourite topic is to mock Christianity and taunt Christians who engage him.  He is not interested when peepur ask him about Islam, and to clarify things.  Maybe "not interested" is an understatement. He's simply scared batshit.

So many points were raised about there being many Qurans, the destruction of manuscripts to destroy evidence, the pagan origins of the word Allah, the Kaaba, the writing down of the Quran which did not even take place during Muh's lifetime, the writings which came 300 years after Muh's death, the violence of Muh during the Medina period, all are on google, on YouTube........surely, if he wants someone to become a Moslem, he should take some pain to prove that all these allegations are false.

But Nooo!  all he wants to do is to talk about Paul.  Why do you not obey Jesus?  Why do you obey Paul?  Ah! I ah!  I am a Moslem but I obey Jesus pbuh but you?  You say you are a Christian but you don't even obey Jesus wor!  Taunt ah!  Mock ah! Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(21-05-2024, 10:19 PM)Oyk Wrote:  His favourite topic is to mock Christianity and taunt Christians who engage him.  He is not interested when peepur ask him about Islam, and to clarify things.  Maybe "not interested" is an understatement. He's simply scared batshit.

So many points were raised about there being many Qurans, the destruction of manuscripts to destroy evidence, the pagan origins of the word Allah, the Kaaba, the writing down of the Quran which did not even take place during Muh's lifetime, the writings which came 300 years after Muh's death, the violence of Muh during the Medina period, all are on google, on YouTube........surely, if he wants someone to become a Moslem, he should take some pain to prove that all these allegations are false.

But Nooo!  all he wants to do is to talk about Paul.  Why do you not obey Jesus?  Why do you obey Paul?  Ah! I ah!  I am a Moslem but I obey Jesus pbuh but you?  You say you are a Christian but you don't even obey Jesus wor!  Taunt ah!  Mock ah! Rolleyes

A good muslim or christian will not come here to argue nor quarrel,, only holigan do... sgtalk if got muslim and christian, they are likely scammer .. beware.

fake... Ali , i think he think he is Muhammend Ali.. that boxer who talk big. dies shaking body all over,, parkinson diesease.

(21-05-2024, 11:10 PM)victortan Wrote:  A good muslim or christian will not come here to argue nor quarrel,, only holigan do... sgtalk if got muslim and christian, they are likely scammer .. beware.

fake... Ali , i think he think he is Muhammend Ali.. that boxer who talk big. dies shaking body all over,, parkinson diesease.

Muhammad Ali was famous in boxing and only happened to be a Moslem. He talked big in the ring but not in religious matters 

You should read up how Ahmed Deedat died. That bugger liked to mock. But was reduced to a mouse which couldn't even squeak.

(21-05-2024, 11:25 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Muhammad Ali was famous in boxing and only happened to be a Moslem. He talked big in the ring but not in religious matters 

You should read up how Ahmed Deedat died. That bugger liked to mock. But was reduced to a mouse which couldn't even squeak.

Ahmed Deedat suffered a stroke which left him paralyzed from the neck down because of a cerebral vascular accident affecting the brain stem (on 3 May 1996), leaving him unable to speak or swallow.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Deed...g%20Islam).

When you see the letters "CVA", it means a stroke.  It's a bad one that left him paralyzed from the neck down....in effect completely bedbound. He was also unable to swallow and SPEAK.  This meant that he was tube-fed, or as medical professionals would say, reliant on NGT feeding.

And he could not speak anymore.  It silenced him.

If you are genuine about preaching Islam, do it nicely.  Do not mock and taunt, and speak in a haughty tone that's full of disdain.  Do not mock and taunt others.  Be respectful, Ali.....................I am not referring to Muhammad Ali who only talked big in the ring, but that's part of his job to make the fight more sexciting.  Wrestlers also talk big, but it's all acting.  Yeah, boxing isn't acting but the talking big is.  No one opponent ever became an enemy of Ali because they all knew he was acting.  Outside of the ring, Ali was as gentle as a lamb like me.

Ali baba on the flying carpet to the outer darkness

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(22-05-2024, 09:24 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Ahmed Deedat suffered a stroke which left him paralyzed from the neck down because of a cerebral vascular accident affecting the brain stem (on 3 May 1996), leaving him unable to speak or swallow.

When you see the letters "CVA", it means a stroke.  It's a bad one that left him paralyzed from the neck down....in effect completely bedbound. He was also unable to swallow and SPEAK.  This meant that he was tube-fed, or as medical professionals would say, reliant on NGT feeding.

If you are genuine about preaching Islam, do it nicely.  Do not mock and taunt, and speak in a haughty tone that's full of disdain.  Do not mock and taunt others.  Be respectful, Ali.....................I am not referring to Muhammad Ali who only talked big in the ring, but that's part of his job to make the fight more sexciting.  Wrestlers also talk big, but it's all acting.  Yeah, boxing isn't acting but the talking big is.  No one opponent ever became an enemy of Ali because they all knew he was acting.  Outside of the ring, Ali was as gentle as a lamb like me.

I can taunt you on a few points where you got it wrong but I don't. 

I apologize for my directness to both of you or any other Christians. I sincerely believe (with knowledge) that you guys are on the wrong path and I don't know how else to tell you other than be direct.

(23-05-2024, 09:11 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I can taunt you on a few points where you got it wrong but I don't. 

I apologize for my directness to both of you or any other Christians. I sincerely believe (with knowledge) that you guys are on the wrong path and I don't know how else to tell you other than be direct.

Boo sheet.

Be as dieect as you want with Jay Smith's points. 

Tell us he got it wrong. Rolleyes

(23-05-2024, 09:29 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Boo sheet.

Be as dieect as you want with Jay Smith's points. 

Tell us he got it wrong. Rolleyes

If you know the points, please bring it here. If you have watched that video, surely you can give me at least one point.

Jiak par Jin eng huh

☝️

(23-05-2024, 09:11 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I can taunt you on a few points where you got it wrong but I don't. 

Rotfl   your knowledge is bias formed! You don keep an open mind, you are lazy and self centred . you are a perfect gift from Allah against Islam  Tongue

(22-05-2024, 09:24 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Ahmed Deedat suffered a stroke which left him paralyzed from the neck down because of a cerebral vascular accident affecting the brain stem (on 3 May 1996), leaving him unable to speak or swallow.

Jay smith has been in missionary work for more than forty years.

Ahmed deedat was not a PHD holder like Jaysmith.He didn’t go to any university .He was not fed by mosque fund or Muslim funds.However he SELFlearned  Quran , Hadith, Old Testament and New Testament.His immense sacrifice helped Muslim, Christian and Others to understand all the testaments even today.
When he got stroke he was 78 years old. He died at the age of 87.He has already completed missionary work for 54 years when he got the stroke.If you think he got the strokes as a punishment ,why it took 54 years?
Please don’t connect his sickness to anything unless you know how you ,me and Jay smith going to die .

Quran 31:34 “Indeed, Allah alone has the knowledge of the Hour. He sends down the rain,and knows what is in the wombs.No soul knows what it will earn for tomorrow, and no soul knows in what land it will die. Surely Allah is All-Knowing, All-Aware”.

Quran 21:35”Every soul will taste death. And We test you ˹O humanity˺ with good and evil as a trial, then to Us you will ˹all˺ be returned”

(21-05-2024, 11:25 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Muhammad Ali was famous in boxing and only happened to be a Moslem. He talked big in the ring but not in religious matters 

Muhammad Ali accepted Islam, oneness of God.
If Islam is true, he will enter one of the seven heavens directly , If his deeds were good.
If Islam is true, what will be your situation?

As per Islam, number one major sin is associating partners with God who created this universe.

Quran 112”Say, "He is Allah, [who is] One,
Allah, the Eternal Refuge.
He neither begets nor is born,
Nor is there to Him any equivalent."
[+] 1 user Likes Hope's post

(23-05-2024, 11:46 AM)Hope Wrote:  Muhammad Ali accepted Islam, oneness of God.
If Islam is true, he will enter one of the seven heavens directly , If his deeds were good.

As per Islam, number one major sin is associating partners with God who created this universe.

If u believe in your Islam  u wont doubt n say if true 

☝️

(23-05-2024, 12:12 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  If u believe in your Islam  u wont doubt n say if true 

I believe Islam is true.
I used “if” for people like you.

(23-05-2024, 11:46 AM)Hope Wrote:  Muhammad Ali accepted Islam, oneness of God.

Well, Christianity will say you are wrong whichever way you say it....Jesus is a man, not God? Checked.  Jesus is a lesser prophet than Muh? Checked.

Blasphemy.

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(23-05-2024, 12:16 PM)Hope Wrote:  I believe Islam is true.

I believe Christ is the truth not iseelam

☝️

(23-05-2024, 12:16 PM)Hope Wrote:  I believe Islam is true.

Many also believe Hinduism is true Big Grin
It is the grandfather of all religions!
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(23-05-2024, 12:21 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Many also believe Hinduism is true Big Grin

God: Do not eat 

Satan: Eat! Don't listen to God. Eat!

On that day, when Eve listened to Satan, the oldest religion was started that included killing (Cain killing Abel), homosexuality, stealing, humsupology (Ali and his bergins)...

Enuf said. Rolleyes

(23-05-2024, 12:21 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Many also believe Hinduism is true Big Grin

In Islam lot of things make sense.
I don’t believe in Islam because I was born to a Muslim family.I self learned Islam for seven years when I was working in Vietnam while my other colleagues had good time there.
Islam and Judaism are true monotheistic religions.Hinduism is not monotheistic.

(23-05-2024, 12:19 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  I believe Christ is the truth not iseelam
We also believe in Jesus. Muslim who don’t believe in Jesus is not a Muslim.However it doesn’t make us a Christian or catholic.

Islam was not started by Muhammad. He was a prophet and final prophet.

(23-05-2024, 12:39 PM)Hope Wrote:  We also believe in Jesus. Muslim who don’t believe in Jesus is not a Muslim.However it doesn’t make us a Christian or catholic.

Islam was not started by Muhammad.He was a prophet and final prophet.

Started by who?

☝️

(23-05-2024, 12:19 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Well, Christianity will say you are wrong whichever way you say it....Jesus is a man, not God? Checked.  Jesus is a lesser prophet than Muh? Checked.

Blasphemy.

Jesus is not a lesser prophet.

Muslim believe Jesus was given Gospel (Injeel)like Quran to Muhammad.

Muslim believe Jesus family had Many Messenger s and Prophets.Muhammad didn’t have any Messenger or Prophets.

We don’t venerate Muhammad.we worship Allah alone.

When Jesus name is mentioned we also send our 
Salutations same as to Muhammad.

When we recite Quran we recite chapter related to Jesus as well.

Jesus is the messiah in Islam.Not Muhammad 

Quran say Jesus was born under a date palm tree near a water sprout while Bible say differently.If he is a lesser prophet why should Quran give respect to his birth place?

If he is a lesser prophet why should Muslim reserve a burial plot next to Muhammad in Medina mosque ?

(23-05-2024, 01:04 PM)Hope Wrote:  Jesus is not a lesser prophet.

Muslim believe Jesus was given Gospel like Quran to Muhammad.

Muslim believe Jesus family had Many Messenger s and Prophets.Muhammad didn’t have any Messenger or Prophets.

We don’t venerate Muhammad.we worship Allah alone.

When Jesus name is mentioned we also send our 
Salutations same as to Muhammad.

When we recite Quran we recite chapter related Jesus as well.

Jesus is the messiah in Islam.Not Muhammad 

Quran say Jesus was born under a palm tree near a water sprout while Bible say differently.If he is a lesser prophet why should Quran give respect to his birth place?

If he is a lesser prophet why should Muslim reserve a burial plot next to Muhammad in Medina mosque ?
Christ has risen He is not dead.

☝️

(23-05-2024, 12:50 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Started by who?

Like Universe ,Islam also belongs to Allah.
He sent Dozens of prophets and thousands of Messengers from Adam to Muhammad.

Quran 16:36 “And We certainly sent into every nation a messenger, [saying], "Worship Allāh and avoid ṭāghūt."And among them were those whom Allāh guided, and among them were those upon whom error was [deservedly] decreed. So proceed [i.e., travel] through the earth and observe how was the end of the deniers.

(23-05-2024, 01:11 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Christ has risen He is not dead.

Yes. Muslim also believe he was not killed.He is alive.

(23-05-2024, 12:28 PM)Oyk Wrote:  God: Do not eat 

Satan: Eat! Don't listen to God. Eat!

On that day, when Eve listened to Satan, the oldest religion was started that included killing (Cain killing Abel), homosexuality, stealing, humsupology (Ali and his bergins)...

Enuf said. Rolleyes

If only he learn to keep his mouth shut and respect all religions...I believed his god will give him a sextisfactory reward in heaven....

However...over decades of mocking and taunting others....this is what is left of his promise! But fret not..,still a virgin overall! Big Grin

[Image: b813416059db4cee83835746a6b2c0ad.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(23-05-2024, 12:28 PM)Hope Wrote:  In Islam lot of things make sense.
I don’t believe in Islam because I was born to a Muslim family.I self learned Islam for seven years when I was working in Vietnam while my other colleagues had good time there.
Islam and Judaism are true monotheistic religions.Hinduism is not monotheistic.

Every Muslim potong from young....all of them don have a choice including you and Ali. This make sense to you?

(23-05-2024, 01:38 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Every Muslim potong from young....all of them don have a choice including you and Ali. This make sense to you?
Is there any disadvantage doing it?There are benefits.It makes sense.Even Jesus had right!

(23-05-2024, 02:49 PM)Hope Wrote:  Is there any disadvantage doing it?There are benefits.It makes sense.Even Jesus had right!

What benefits?

(23-05-2024, 12:19 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Well, Christianity will say you are wrong whichever way you say it....Jesus is a man, not God? Checked.  Jesus is a lesser prophet than Muh? Checked.

Blasphemy.

You said that a few times already. That is not true. 

We believe all prophets are equally righteous, no such thing as a lesser or greater prophet in our teachings. Most importantly, they all brought the same core teachings, God is one, repent and God will forgive your sins. All of them taught that.