Ali is actually a Buddhist

(23-05-2024, 04:13 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I would have love to read all the good and righteous of your prophet except for a few!
Why always sex with captives, underage ones, the numerous wives and now this imagined sex....sex does sell huh!

The hadith will be cleaner without mentioning any sex!

Some people said that what is meant by this hadeeth is that he (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) imagined that he had had intercourse with his wives when he had not done so. This is something that people frequently imagine in their dreams, so it is not far-fetched to say that he could have imagined that when he was awake. 

I – Ibn Hajar – say: This is what is stated clearly in the report of Ibn ‘Uyaynah that is narrated by al-Bukhaari, which says: “until he thought that he had had intercourse with his wives when he had not done so.”  

‘Iyaad said: Thus it is clear that the witchcraft prevailed over his body and physical faculties, not over his discernment and beliefs…

Have you found anything to disqualify Muhammad (صلي الله عليه وسلم) as a prophet of God?

(23-05-2024, 05:46 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  U mean u can do it here?

No, of course not.

You said Muslims can anyhow commit adultery. Are you sure you know what you're saying?

(23-05-2024, 05:49 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  No, of course not.

You said Muslims can anyhow commit adultery. Are you sure you know what you're saying?

Can marry 4 wives plus ons so?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(23-05-2024, 05:51 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Can marry 4 wives plus ons so?

Why don't you just admit you don't know what you're saying instead of making false statement like that?

(23-05-2024, 05:46 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Is there a reason why I should go bald?

You should shave and continue to shave all your cock hair. Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 2 users Like Oyk's post

(23-05-2024, 05:58 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Why don't you just admit you don't know what you're saying instead of making false statement like that?

4 wives n ons false meh

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(23-05-2024, 05:48 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Have you found anything to disqualify Muhammad (صلي الله عليه وسلم) as a prophet of God?

According to Moslems, Muh is a prophet of Allah. And I am not in a position to question that.

My only question is, is he the prophet of the God of the Bible...and so far, you have convinced me that he's not.

The Qur'anic Allah and God of the Bible are two different persons according to all that you have been saying, summarized.

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(23-05-2024, 05:58 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Why don't you just admit you don't know what you're saying instead of making false statement like that?

Actually he has a point there. One man one wife is the way to go.

Legitimized adultery is self deception. Just look at what Abraham caused by sleeping with his servant. His descendants are fighting. 

If you take on a mistress euphemistically called Wife No 2, don't think the tribes from these two lines of yours will live in peace. 

If Abraham could see how his descendents are killing each other, I'd bet he would never have slept wirh his servant and given birth to yes 
.. Ishmael

(23-05-2024, 03:53 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Why do you like to suka suka say "The Bible says ..." when you haven't read the Bible properly?

No man. The Bible mentions quite a few names of righteous people.

And no, PinkPanther have not given us anything that can disqualify our beloved prophet (صلي الله عليه وسلم) as a righteous man, like all other previous prophets.

I read the Bible but can't find the name called Muh. You can? Rolleyes

(23-05-2024, 06:22 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Actually he has a point there. One man one wife is the way to go.

Legitimized adultery is self decoration. Just look at what Abraham caused by sleeping with his servant. His descendants are fighting. 

If you take on a mistress euphemistically calked Wife No 2, don't think the tribes from these two lines of yours will live in peace. 

If Abraham could see how his descendents are killing each other, I'd bet he would never have slept wirh his servant and given birth to yes 
.. Ishmael

So you don't agree with polygyny which is permissible in Judaism and Islam. We can agree to disagree. Having four wives is not adultery in Judaism and Islam, and it is not adultery according to the OT and NT.

(23-05-2024, 06:29 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  So you don't agree with polygyny which is permissible in Judaism and Islam. We can agree to disagree. Having four wives is not adultery in Judaism and Islam, and it is not adultery according to the OT and NT.

Where u find in the NT man can commit polygamy?
U sure what u talking about?

☝️
[+] 2 users Like Lukongsimi's post

(23-05-2024, 06:36 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Where u find in the NT man can commit polygamy?
U sure what u talking about?

The NT does not prohibit polygyny.

(23-05-2024, 06:42 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The NT does not prohibit polygyny.

Show me the verse not from your mouth

☝️
[+] 2 users Like Lukongsimi's post

(23-05-2024, 05:48 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Have you found anything to disqualify Muhammad (صلي الله عليه وسلم) as a prophet of God?

He is a political leader as well as a religious leader....he has men under him and plenty of mouths to feed...of cos he is a prophet of the god!

(23-05-2024, 06:52 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  He is a political leader as well as a religious leader....he has men under him and plenty of mouths to feed...of cos he is a prophet of the god!

"prophet of the god" is about right. Big Grin

(23-05-2024, 06:29 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  So you don't agree with polygyny which is permissible in Judaism and Islam. We can agree to disagree. Having four wives is not adultery in Judaism and Islam, and it is not adultery according to the OT and NT.

Thou shalt not commit adultery.” 
Islam only make adultery officially legitimate....
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(23-05-2024, 06:57 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Thou shalt not commit adultery.” 

Not only legitimate, it's a reward!  Rotfl

(23-05-2024, 05:46 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Is there a reason why I should go bald?

If it is easier to clean without the foreskin....then it is easier to wash your head without hair....like oyk said...shave away armpit and cock hair for convenience! Rotfl

(23-05-2024, 06:58 PM)Oyk Wrote:   Not only legitimate, it's a reward!  Rotfl

Haiya....one of God's commandments but still can skip around it by disobeying it!
Might as well replaced by " thou shall allow at most 4 wives"  Big Grin .....this way all problems solve!

(23-05-2024, 06:57 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Thou shalt not commit adultery.” 

Not just Islam. Polygyny is officially legitimate in Judaism too.

(23-05-2024, 06:52 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  He is a political leader as well as a religious leader....he has men under him and plenty of mouths to feed...of cos he is a prophet of the god!

Ok then. Carry on digging. Let me know if you can find anything that can disqualify him (صلي الله عليه وسلم) as a prophet.

(23-05-2024, 07:11 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Ok then. Carry on digging. Let me know if you can find anything that can disqualify him (صلي الله عليه وسلم) as a prophet.

Lee Hsien loong was also once God's chosen to lead Singapore! No one can disqualify him as well... Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

Looking at woman with lust already committed adultery in NT
Polygamy sex drive even worse no?

☝️

(23-05-2024, 06:42 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The NT does not prohibit polygyny.

Liar is always a liar don’t know don’t any how guess lah lol
U are leading believers to stray away from their faith

☝️

(23-05-2024, 07:11 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Ok then. Carry on digging. Let me know if you can find anything that can disqualify him (صلي الله عليه وسلم) as a prophet.
Which prophet of God ever killed people?

☝️

(23-05-2024, 07:05 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Haiya....one of God's commandments but still can skip around it by disobeying it!
Might as well replaced by " thou shall allow at most 4 wives"  Big Grin .....this way all problems solve!

The commandment... you shall not covet your neighbour's wife.

If a man covets his son's wife, would he still be a righteous man? Ali says yes wor.

(23-05-2024, 07:09 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Not just Islam. Polygyny is officially legitimate in Judaism too.

Both religions reject Christ as the Messiah. Of course you will twist and turn and say you believe that Christ is the Messiah BUT as defined by Islam, just like you have different spins for words like prophet, Gabriel, holy spirit...

(23-05-2024, 08:36 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The commandment... you shall not covet your neighbour's wife.

If a man covets his son's wife, would he still be a righteous man? Ali says yes wor.

That is true...which righteous man will take the wife of his own son?
[+] 2 users Like pinkpanther's post

(23-05-2024, 08:36 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The commandment... you shall not covet your neighbour's wife.

No, that is a lie from the West to badmouth our prophet. 

Now, if a man gets drunk and sleeps with his daughters, would he still be a righteous man? The Bible says yes. What about a man who covets another man's wife and sleeps with her, would he still be a prophet? The Bible says yes.

(23-05-2024, 08:47 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Both religions reject Christ as the Messiah. Of course you will twist and turn and say you believe that Christ is the Messiah BUT as defined by Islam, just like you have different spins for words like prophet, Gabriel, holy spirit...

Our definition of Messiah is the same as in Judaism.

Gabriel is a holy spirit. Gabriel is spirit and he is holy, ergo a holy spirit. In the Bible a holy spirit can even be a man.