Ali is actually a Buddhist

(30-05-2024, 12:04 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Most probably he is a grand dad  already 
Malay married very young

Ya..you are right! Maybe great grandfather liao
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(30-05-2024, 12:04 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Most probably he is a grand dad  already 
Malay married very young

Yes, I am a grandad, just only, about a month ago. My first grandchild, a boy.

(30-05-2024, 12:03 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Just watch the beedios that oyk requested? Big Grin

Ok. I will watch the first 30 minutes of the latest video Oyk posted.

I will give you my reaction after that inshaallah. Give me a few days.
[+] 2 users Like Ali Imran's post

(30-05-2024, 12:08 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I became a father in my mid 20s. I am 61 now. 

My struggle in bringing up 6 kids is over. But I'm still needed at work. I wish I could retire and start farming.

You can stay in a kampong in Indonesia or msia.....less Christians for you to mock!

(30-05-2024, 12:13 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You can stay in a kampong in Indonesia or msia.....less Christians for you to mock!

Better he stay in USA mock Christians n see what results .lol

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(30-05-2024, 12:13 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You can stay in a kampong in Indonesia or msia.....less Christians for you to mock!

Kampung still have wifi. Can still log in after farming. 

Big Grin

(30-05-2024, 12:17 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Better he stay in USA mock Christians n see what results .lol

Believe it or not, I started participating in religious forums in the US, 30 years ago.

(30-05-2024, 12:23 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Believe it or not, I started participating in religious forums in the US, 30 years ago.
What was your plan over there?

☝️

“And when Jesus had cried out again in a loud voice, he gave up his spirit. At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook, the rocks split and the tombs broke open. The bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. They came out of the tombs after Jesus’ resurrection and went into the holy city and appeared to many people. When the centurion and those with him who were guarding Jesus saw the earthquake and all that had happened, they were terrified, and exclaimed, “Surely he was the Son of God!””
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭27‬:‭50‬-‭54‬ ‭NIV

☝️

(29-05-2024, 11:08 PM)Hope Wrote:  I can watch this weekend

I was keeping my fingers crossed sexpecting your reply to be "I will watch it" or "Nah! Not going to watch it"

I am encouraged by your positive approach in discussion where you do hear me out and try to help.

In matters that are that close to life and death literally, it's not enough to tell someone to leave his religion and say "Nao you go and be a Moslem ok?", and then walk away. 

I think any responsible Moslem who evangelises would address the concerns of his audience ... finds out whatever is troubling them (me) and clears up the road blocks. 

In this case, Jay Smith is that road block. Ee Mun does not want to help because....his reason is his erm... mother but I believe his real reason is either Jay is right or he's holding on to his faith stubbornly and irrationally despite having received *knowledge*.  Love

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(30-05-2024, 12:22 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Kampung still have wifi. Can still log in after farming. 

Big Grin

What an evil grin.

I know you want to taunt us with "Even if I am in a kampung, I can still mock you because these places have Wi-Fi, just so you know."  Rolleyes

(30-05-2024, 12:08 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yes, I am a grandad, just only, about a month ago. My first grandchild, a boy.

If the TFR of this subgroup of Singaporeans continues, six chewren would give you 36 grandchewren.

Singapore's population in fact shrank even though the Malay population grew because the Hans were not replacing themselves enough, so the term "new citizens"  has crept into everyday usage here, that's hardly used in other countries.

Our population eventually grew only because the government issued the pink plastic to Hans from Malaysia, Indonesia and even China at higher than the replacement rate. So if a Han is single, or a Han family has only one child, the government brings in three or four new citizens. That's how 2 million in the 1970s became 3.5 million today. Of course as I mentioned the Malays grew their numbers through birth which also grew the population. 

In fact, it will be necessary for the Hans to make at least three taims the number of babies or else import them to become new citizens each taim you add a number to your race. When you have 36 grandchewren, and Sgbuffet and Wendy have none, that will tilt the MICO... unless something is done to create 3 x 36 Han babies.

This GE will have many new citizen voters.

(29-05-2024, 11:03 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Who told you God is triune? Do you know when the current version of the Trinity became official? New Testament scholars in the past 100 years have done a remarkable job of putting it all together such that we can tell when right down to the exact dates.

And do you know that the Quran you are using was put together in Cairo in 1924? Sorlie, it wasn't the 7th century. It's a 20th century Quran that you are reciting.

Oyk: As above 
Ee Mun : Who said so? 
Oyk: Jay Smith lorh 
Ee Mun: He lied. 

Case closed.  Rolleyes

“Truly I tell you, people can be forgiven all their sins and every slander they utter, but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; they are guilty of an eternal sin.””
‭‭Mark‬ ‭3‬:‭28‬-‭29‬ ‭NIV

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(29-05-2024, 10:56 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  No, I am never angry here. I highlighted the disrespectful manner of the few Christians here to show you how a Muslim, despite the abuse, remains calm and composed, maintaining civility in the discussion.

Cry babe cry. Rolleyes

You know, babe, there's something worse than disrespect and it's called blasphemy. You look in the mirror and see who's guilty right. Rolleyes

(30-05-2024, 12:23 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Believe it or not, I started participating in religious forums in the US, 30 years ago.

30 yrs ago no Internet..you scribbled on notes ah?...so you speak infront of national TV or infront of a few monyet?  Big Grin

In an open debate...you cannot win! You can go on ranting on the Bible.. but when people question the quran and hadiths...I bet you have no answers for them! I don know if you malu Singapore or not?

(30-05-2024, 12:08 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yes, I am a grandad, just only, about a month ago. My first grandchild, a boy.

I thought your 6th child just came out recently? You became a father and a grandfather within a short time!

(01-01-1970, 08:02 AM)Ali Imran

[quote="pinkpanther Wrote:  
I thought your 6th child just came out recently? You became a father and a grandfather within a short time!

What's wrong with that? Muh's chewren are decades older than one of their stepmother who's six.

Wait till Ee Mun announces his latest marriage then you know. Rolleyes

(30-05-2024, 03:37 PM)Oyk Wrote:  What's wrong with that? Muh's chewren are decades older than one of their stepmother who's six.

Wait till Ee Mun announces his latest marriage then you know.  Rolleyes

He does not need any marriage..Ip Man probably has many kids in many different kampongs in Msia....if he needs to visit his concubines...he will tell his wife he needs some time off to do farming  Big Grin

And by farming..I mean he is planting his own seeds into the wombs of his concubines

(30-05-2024, 03:55 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  He does not need any marriage..Ip Man probably has many kids in many different kampongs in Msia....if he needs to visit his concubines...he will tell his wife he needs some time off to do farming  Big Grin

And by farming..I mean he is planting his own seeds into the wombs of his concubines

Very disrespectful! No manners! What concubines?

(30-05-2024, 05:22 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Very disrespectful! No manners! What concubines?

He went farming today  Big Grin

(30-05-2024, 05:32 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  He went farming today  Big Grin

[Image: IMG-20240530-WA0020.jpg]

(30-05-2024, 12:03 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Just watch the beedios that oyk requested? Big Grin

Ok. I've watched the first 22 minutes of the video. He was speaking in a church setting, to a Christian audience. He said a lot of facts initially and then started to build his premise with points that, if challenged, would leave him red-faced. But of course, no one will challenge him. The audience will swallow everything he says without checking.

He said the Quran says Adam and Eve were thrown down to Makkah and cited the verse. When we check the verse, it doesn't mention Makkah. He tricked his unknowing audience.

He said Abraham lived in Makkah. That is not true and he didn't cite any sources. No Muslim sources point to Abraham ever taking up residence in Makkah. The story of Abraham destroying the idols did not happen in Makkah and there were no idols in the Kaaba at the time of Abraham. This is a total lie.

[Image: PtGZy1u.png]

(30-05-2024, 11:36 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I thought your 6th child just came out recently? You became a father and a grandfather within a short time!

My sixth is already 17 or 18.

(30-05-2024, 06:12 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Ok. I've watched the first 22 minutes of the video. He was speaking in a church setting, to a Christian audience. He said a lot of facts initially and then started to build his premise with points that, if challenged, would leave him red-faced. But of course, no one will challenge him. The audience will swallow everything he says without checking.

He said the Quran says Adam and Eve were thrown down to Makkah and cited the verse. When we check the verse, it doesn't mention Makkah. He tricked his unknowing audience.

He said Abraham lived in Makkah. That is not true and he didn't cite any sources. No Muslim sources point to Abraham ever taking up residence in Makkah. The story of Abraham destroying the idols did not happen in Makkah and there were no idols in the Kaaba at the time of Abraham. This is a total lie.

[Image: PtGZy1u.png]

Would you like to do a YouTube video to expose his lies? Of course it won't do if you merely say he lied. You have to produce your sources...

(30-05-2024, 06:17 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Would you like to do a YouTube video to expose his lies? Of course it won't do if you merely say he lied. You have to produce your sources...

When he said Adam and Eve were thrown down to Makkah, he cited the Quranic verse. Please go to that verse and see if there is any mention that it was in Makkah.

He knew his audience would be none the wiser so he knew he could get away with that lie.

He said Abraham lived in Makkah but that is not what our historians are telling us. Go to any typical Islamic website about Prophet Ibrahim pbuh and you will see that many will echo the Bible about where Prophet Ibrahim lived and destroyed the idols. https://www.islamicfinder.org/knowledge/...t-ibrahim/
[+] 1 user Likes Ali Imran's post

(30-05-2024, 06:29 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  When he said Adam and Eve were thrown down to Makkah, he cited the Quranic verse. Please go to that verse and see if there is any mention that it was in Makkah.

He knew his audience would be none the wiser so he knew he could get away with that lie.

He said Abraham lived in Makkah but that is not what our historians are telling us. Go to any typical Islamic website about Prophet Ibrahim pbuh and you will see that many will echo the Bible about where Prophet Ibrahim lived and destroyed the idols. https://www.islamicfinder.org/knowledge/...t-ibrahim/

https://luk.staff.ugm.ac.id/kmi/off/XIsl...in%20Egypt.

Did the Quran misquote the OT?

(30-05-2024, 06:42 PM)Oyk Wrote:  https://luk.staff.ugm.ac.id/kmi/off/XIsl...in%20Egypt.

Did the Quran misquote the OT?

So please don't listen to Jay Smith. He is anti-Islam.

So you want to start a new topic now. Ok. I went to the article you quoted and you missed something. His article is based on the premise that the OT is the standard of truth and he measured the Quranic contents using that standard. 

A Muslim has an opposite premise so your question to a Muslim is invalid because the premise of your question is Christianity.

(30-05-2024, 06:53 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  So please don't listen to Jay Smith. He is anti-Islam.

So you want to start a new topic now. Ok. I went to the article you quoted and you missed something. His article is based on the premise that the OT is the standard of truth and he measured the Quranic contents using that standard. 

A Muslim has an opposite premise so your question to a Muslim is invalid because the premise of your question is Christianity.

I agree with your logic.

It's like the battle of the sexes. Both have mucho in common yet are different. Each will say the other is wrong.

Without a doubt, Jay Smith is anti Islam as is Zakir Naik anti Christianity.

You have the demeanor of Zakir except that we can't hear your voice here.

(30-05-2024, 06:29 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  He said Abraham lived in Makkah but that is not what our historians are telling us. Go to any typical Islamic website about Prophet Ibrahim pbuh and you will see that many will echo the Bible about where Prophet Ibrahim lived and destroyed the idols. https://www.islamicfinder.org/knowledge/...t-ibrahim/

Muslims believe that the Kaaba in Mecca was built by Abraham and his son Ishmael as the first house of worship on earth. The Islamic holy day 'Eid ul-Adha is celebrated in commemoration of Abraham's willingness to sacrifice his son on God's command, as well as the end of the Hajj pilgrimage to the Kaaba.[10]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_in...he%20Kaaba.