Ali is actually a Buddhist

(30-05-2024, 06:29 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  When he said Adam and Eve were thrown down to Makkah, he cited the Quranic verse. Please go to that verse and see if there is any mention that it was in Makkah.

Which verse is that?

Anyway... why Islam contradicts Islam?

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/141280/w...d-on-earth

Scholarly opinions concerning where Prophet Adam landed on earth

Despite that, the scholarly opinions concerning this matter differ. 
  • Some of them said: Adam came down in India and Hawwa’ came down in Jeddah. 
  • Some of them said that they both came down in India. 
  • Some of them said that Adam came down in a land between Makkah and At-Ta’if called Dahna. 
  • Some of them said that Adam came down on As-Safa and Hawwa’ came down on Al-Marwah. 

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

“He told them, “The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables so that, “ ‘they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!’ ””
‭‭Mark‬ ‭4‬:‭11‬-‭12‬ ‭NIV

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

“These were his instructions: “Take nothing for the journey except a staff—no bread, no bag, no money in your belts. Wear sandals but not an extra shirt. Whenever you enter a house, stay there until you leave that town. And if any place will not welcome you or listen to you, leave that place and shake the dust off your feet as a testimony against them.””
‭‭Mark‬ ‭6‬:‭8‬-‭11‬ ‭NIV

☝️

(30-05-2024, 10:24 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Which verse is that?

Anyway... why Islam contradicts Islam?

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/141280/w...d-on-earth

Scholarly opinions concerning where Prophet Adam landed on earth

Despite that, the scholarly opinions concerning this matter differ. 
  • Some of them said: Adam came down in India and Hawwa’ came down in Jeddah. 
  • Some of them said that they both came down in India. 
  • Some of them said that Adam came down in a land between Makkah and At-Ta’if called Dahna. 
  • Some of them said that Adam came down on As-Safa and Hawwa’ came down on Al-Marwah. 

No scholars know for sure where Adam and Eve were sent. We were not told about the exact location. We don't know. Nobody knows. Scholars can only give their educated guesses. This is not a contradiction.

(31-05-2024, 07:22 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  “He told them, “The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables so that, “ ‘they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!’ ””
‭‭Mark‬ ‭4‬:‭11‬-‭12‬ ‭NIV

Jesus taught his disciples like James the secrets of the kingdom of God. 

So, when James said Paul was wrong to propound the sola fide which you follow, how do you keep your faith in sola fide? Do you just ignore what James said?

(31-05-2024, 08:42 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Jesus taught his disciples like James the secrets of the kingdom of God. 

So, when James said Paul was wrong to propound the sola fide which you follow, how do you keep your faith in sola fide? Do you just ignore what James said?

Bible is to read whatever written in it 
it’s for salvation n not to ask doubt n debate.
U are a Muslim u won’t  understand

☝️

(31-05-2024, 09:05 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Bible is to read whatever written in it 
it’s for salvation n not to ask doubt n debate.
U are a Muslim u won’t  understand

Didn't the Bible tell you to do exactly what I'm doing? Test everything?

(31-05-2024, 09:13 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Didn't the Bible tell you to do exactly what I'm doing? Test everything?
Bible said test the spirit of man not  test the Bible verses 
If it’s not true already banned long time ago

☝️
[+] 2 users Like Lukongsimi's post

(31-05-2024, 09:13 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Didn't the Bible tell you to do exactly what I'm doing? Test everything?
If we test Muh, he fails big taim. But you will use your teachings to say he's righteous.

I can come up with a religion that plagiarises the Torah, Gospel and Psalms lock stock and barrel. Then pluck some biblical verses and rewrite them in my own words and call it Oykan. If there are gaps, can someone please help..hadith please.

And don't forget to say that it's ok for me to rape captives, or plunder. Once these are in the holy texts, I can do no wrong.

[+] 2 users Like Oyk's post

(31-05-2024, 09:15 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Bible said test the spirit of man not  test the Bible verses 

You pointed out yet another instance of his misquoting the Bible. Clapping

Why is he doing all this? Huh Thinking

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(31-05-2024, 09:30 AM)Oyk Wrote:  You pointed out yet another instance of his misquoting the Bible. Clapping

Why is he doing all this? Huh Thinking

Ah li  hopes to win some saved soul to join him in the dark pit. It’s quite lonely if he can’t post any more mockings in the forum

☝️

(31-05-2024, 08:39 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  No scholars know for sure where Adam and Eve were sent. We were not told about the exact location. We don't know. Nobody knows. Scholars can only give their educated guesses. This is not a contradiction.

Jay's is a lie.

Muslim scholars' are educated guesses.

Got it. Rolleyes

(31-05-2024, 09:15 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Bible said test the spirit of man not  test the Bible verses 

Who wrote the Bible verses? Men. So you need to check everything, right?

(31-05-2024, 09:37 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Who wrote the Bible verses? Men. So you need to check everything, right?
U mean after marrying your wife u still need to check whether she is virgin ?

☝️

(31-05-2024, 09:35 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Jay's is a lie.

Muslim scholars' are educated guesses.

Got it. Rolleyes

Ok. I will take it back. I won't say it is a lie. I will say it is a guess. 

So, his premise is based on guesswork.

(31-05-2024, 09:35 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Ah li  hopes to win some saved soul to join him in the dark pit. It’s quite lonely if he can’t post any more mockings in the forum

He won't even be here if Zedmaster isn't bend in edmw. 

I wonder whether it's a permanent bend or one which will expire...? 

I also wonder why he was bend since by saying others are disrespectful, he implies that he is a respectful forummer wor.

(31-05-2024, 09:39 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  U mean after marrying your wife u still need to check whether she is virgin ?

LOL

So, Paul said sola fide and James said you're a fool if you believe that.

(31-05-2024, 09:41 AM)Oyk Wrote:  He won't even be here if Zedmaster isn't bend in edmw. 

I also wonder why he was bend since by saying others are disrespectful, he implies that he is a respectful forummer wor.

I was banned for being a loud supporter of Palestinians and condemning Israel unequivocally.

(31-05-2024, 09:41 AM)Oyk Wrote:  He won't even be here if Zedmaster isn't bend in edmw. 

Ah li has a plank in his eyes and yet he sees others have specks in their eyes 
Think maybe he is permanently banned in Edmw

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(31-05-2024, 09:42 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  LOL

So, Paul said sola fide and James said you're a fool if you believe that.

Ah li is very disrespectful and rude using bible verse to condemn 
Ah li after marrying his wife bore 6 kids now he is suspicious whether the kids are his?

☝️

(31-05-2024, 09:48 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Ah li is very disrespectful and rude using bible verse to condemn 
Ah li after marrying his wife bore 6 kids now he is suspicious whether the kids are his?

Why are you all dragging my family through the mud here?

Is that how you behave when you cannot answer questions about your faith?

(31-05-2024, 09:50 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Why are you all dragging my family through the mud here?

Why should I answer you? Are you the judge ?
Don’t be kaypo and seeks to mock using same questions 
Your brain too little to think further ?

☝️

(31-05-2024, 09:52 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Why should I answer you? Are you the judge ?
Don’t be kaypo and seeks to mock using same questions 
Your brain too little to think further ?

Ok. That is fair. You can try discrediting me. It is a fair tactic to attack me instead of my arguments. It is called ad hominem.

(31-05-2024, 09:43 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I was banned for being a loud supporter of Palestinians and condemning Israel unequivocally.

Mosab Hassan Yousef rejected his Islamist upbringing to help Israel fight terror. If he had the chance, he says, he’d tell his father: ‘Leave Hamas. You have created a monster’
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(31-05-2024, 09:56 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Ok. That is fair. You can try discrediting me. It is a fair tactic to attack me instead of my arguments. It is called ad hominem.
You ask for it can’t blame me 
I didn’t offend u and yet u try every steps to attack my faith 
Same as others I won’t defend myself if they never attack me
Or else Iwill be bullied by qualung siao here

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(31-05-2024, 09:57 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Mosab Hassan Yousef rejected his Islamist upbringing to help Israel fight terror. If he had the chance, he says, he’d tell his father: ‘Leave Hamas. You have created a monster’

Do you think Israel is doing the right thing by taking Palestine?

(31-05-2024, 09:50 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Why are you all dragging my family through the mud here?

Cmon no serious harm was done to your family...it's not even an insult...

It is not like prophet Muhammad ordered to behead and kill all jews at the Siege of Banu Qurayza...that is some massacre!
[+] 2 users Like pinkpanther's post

(31-05-2024, 10:13 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Cmon no serious harm was done to your family...it's not even an insult...

It is not like prophet Muhammad ordered to behead and kill all jews at the Siege of Banu Qurayza...that is some massacre!
Well said !

☝️

(31-05-2024, 10:13 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Cmon no serious harm was done to your family...it's not even an insult...

Why do you like to spread lies about our prophet?

[Image: LSFPZZq.jpg]

(31-05-2024, 10:20 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Why do you like to spread lies about our prophet?

[Image: LSFPZZq.jpg]
Pink didn’t lie 
U can’t accept the truth simple as that

☝️