Ali is actually a Buddhist

(02-06-2024, 07:26 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Why can you blaspheme against the father or the son but not the holy spirit?

Do you know why they came up with that rule? Because they cannot answer the questions other Christians put up in the early days. So they made a rule that you cannot question the holy spirit.

Show me the sauce, which Christian scholars endorse your statement?
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(02-06-2024, 08:03 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Show me the sauce, which Christian scholars endorse your statement?

He is getting more and more ridiculous with his assertions which border on clutching straws for his apologetics.

I am reading his jokes while chomping down 三拼。Char siew, Sio Bak and Roasted Duck in a Donggui Zhup.. Eat more before conversion.  Love

[Image: IMG-20240602-201919.jpg]

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(02-06-2024, 08:54 PM)Oyk Wrote:  He is getting more and more ridiculous with his assertions which border on clutching straws for his apologetics.

I am reading his jokes while chomping down 三拼。Char siew, Sio Bak and Roasted Duck in a Donggui Zhup.. Eat more before conversion.  Love

No rice to go along ah? The char siew looks good...how much is this? Easily $10!

No doubt Ah Lee is getting bolder with his assertions....he called me a liar and sent me a link which is unreliable! His knowledge is not in depth...somemore I have to correct him on the actual facts!

Then he drags Jesus and the Holy spirit into the Amalek battle...

If he is a man of integrity ...he will take back his words calling me a liar...but I doubt so..

Your good friend Hope can still say Ah Lee is trying to teach us the truth....Haiya!!

(02-06-2024, 09:45 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  No rice to go along ah? The char siew looks good...how much is this? Easily $10!

No doubt Ah Lee is getting bolder with his assertions....he called me a liar and sent me a link which is unreliable! His knowledge is not in depth...somemore I have to correct him on the actual facts!

If he is a man of integrity ...he will take back his words calling me a liar...but I doubt so..

Your good friend Hope can still say Ah Lee is trying to teach us the truth....Haiya!!

Damage: $9

I have read his posts for 15 years or thereabout. That's when his youngest child was a toddler.  Nao he speaks Malay better than me.

I know Ee Mun's pattern very well.  Twist and turn. Rolleyes

He said Ee Mun is a potato wor...................for lying and refusing to apologize. Rotfl

PS: Towards the end of the beedio, you'd hear about Muh's lust for his dotter in law. And he praised Allah for it! Whoa!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-6Q4x5YDAU

(02-06-2024, 10:12 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Damage: $9

I have read his posts for 15 years or thereabout. That's when his youngest child was a toddler.  Nao he speaks Malay better than me.

I know Ee Mun's pattern very well.  Twist and turn. Rolleyes

If you look at it from another perspective....there is no one better than him in unifying Christians online....if you are a lost Christian...just look at his questions and rebuke him and you will find your faith in Christ again!

He is a Christian Evangelist...he will have a place in heaven if he converts to Christianity...if he remains a Muslim...there is no guarantee that Allah will reward him!

(02-06-2024, 10:59 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  If you look at it from another perspective....there is no one better than him in unifying Christians online....if you are a lost Christian...just look at his questions and rebuke him and you will find your faith in Christ again!

He is a Christian Evangelist...he will have a place in heaven if he converts to Christianity...if he remains a Muslim...there is no guarantee that Allah will reward him!

Now I truly understand why Jesus said love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you  Big Grin

(02-06-2024, 10:56 PM)Oyk Wrote:  He said Ee Mun is a potato wor...................for lying and refusing to apologize. Rotfl

PS: Towards the end of the beedio, you'd hear about Muh's lust for his dotter in law. And he praised Allah for it!  Whoa!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-6Q4x5YDAU

The poor chap didn't get to finish reading John 1 to 3...After much lashings then they finished it up...

(02-06-2024, 08:54 PM)Oyk Wrote:  He is getting more and more ridiculous with his assertions which border on clutching straws for his apologetics.

delicious,,, best roasted duck at chong pang market... long time no go there.

maybe today pass by and buy,,

good business. very early close shop and sold out,

another one in HK kowloon, i go there dies dies must eat,,no eat dont wan to come back to sillypore.
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post

dont believe,,, the Lord Buddha said it right,,,, do not believe just because so and so famous guy or clever guy said so...

believe only after u have analyse it and experience for yourself it work, then u go and do it diligently make sure u and those around you profit from yr doing..

Buddha more pragmatic and realistic... christian and islam all are frictional story , story make by man., so they can fight each other.

Buddhist are more accomodative like LKY said also, the other 2 are very senstive and quarrelsome,

today high inflation also becuase of them fighting in the ME..

we innocent ppl also suffer.. so what so good about this 2 religion... religion suoppose to bring peace and harmony.. but this 2 bring
war and suffering...

https://youtu.be/ts7XceNnANU?si=61Xjdq8pMSTTeoT7

https://youtu.be/JiM9pAPm8kk?si=mLM1AAJiffJWAFd1

God on the cross pray to another God🙄

https://youtu.be/9jR07asDOME?si=JRTAEXCjsBRfq1Lq

#1 atheist claim Christianity is better than Islam

(02-06-2024, 08:03 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Show me the sauce, which Christian scholars endorse your statement?

No, I don't have any sources at the moment.

(02-06-2024, 09:45 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  No rice to go along ah? The char siew looks good...how much is this? Easily $10!

You said a lot of untruth about our prophet. This latest one, you said he ordered the killing of banu Quraiza which is a lie.

(02-06-2024, 09:45 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Then he drags Jesus and the Holy spirit into the Amalek battle...

Are they in cahoots with the Father? 

Did all 3 of them issue the order to kill the women and infants of Amalekites? Or only 1 issued the order and the other 2 didn't know or didn't agree?

(02-06-2024, 07:45 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  So he is a sinner just like the rest of us lah ...tiok boh

Definitely not like us.

All prophets were righteous people.

(02-06-2024, 07:42 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You pray in Jesus name first..you don go praying to the Father directly!

Jesus didn't teach that. He said to pray directly to the Father.

Why did you ignore what Jesus said and obey what Paul said? And yet you claim to be a follower of Jesus.

“When they were in the house again, the disciples asked Jesus about this. He answered, “Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery against her. And if she divorces her husband and marries another man, she commits adultery.””
‭‭Mark‬ ‭10‬:‭10‬-‭12‬ ‭NIV

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(03-06-2024, 08:32 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  “When they were in the house again, the disciples asked Jesus about this. He answered, “Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery against her. And if she divorces her husband and marries another man, she commits adultery.””
‭‭Mark‬ ‭10‬:‭10‬-‭12‬ ‭NIV

If the husband is a drunkard who comes home drunk everyday and beats her, she cannot divorce him.

(03-06-2024, 08:16 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You said a lot of untruth about our prophet. This latest one, you said he ordered the killing of banu Quraiza which is a lie.

I lied?  Cmon Ah Lee...I can only be straight up with you...
This is a website promoting Islam....Read what was said in bold

https://www.abuaminaelias.com/prophet-ge...u-qurayza/

Ibn Umar reported:

فَقَتَلَ رِجَالَهُمْ وَقَسَمَ نِسَاءَهُمْ وَأَوْلَادَهُمْ وَأَمْوَالَهُمْ بَيْنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ إِلَّا أَنَّ بَعْضَهُمْ لَحِقُوا بِرَسُولِ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ فَآمَنَهُمْ وَأَسْلَمُوا

Thus, the Prophet killed their fighting men and he distributed their women, children, and property among the Muslims except for some of them who had joined the Messenger of Allah and so he granted them protection and they embraced Islam.

Many of the male descendants of Quraiza lived, some of them embracing Islam, which is proof that the Prophet did not commit genocide (extermination of an entire race), but rather he only approved the execution of their combatants as an act of self-defense.

(03-06-2024, 08:41 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I lied?  Cmon Ah Lee...I can only be straight up with you...
This is a website promoting Islam....Read what was said in bold

https://www.abuaminaelias.com/prophet-ge...u-qurayza/

Ibn Umar reported:

فَقَتَلَ رِجَالَهُمْ وَقَسَمَ نِسَاءَهُمْ وَأَوْلَادَهُمْ وَأَمْوَالَهُمْ بَيْنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ إِلَّا أَنَّ بَعْضَهُمْ لَحِقُوا بِرَسُولِ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ فَآمَنَهُمْ وَأَسْلَمُوا

Thus, the Prophet killed their fighting men and he distributed their women, children, and property among the Muslims except for some of them who had joined the Messenger of Allah and so he granted them protection and they embraced Islam.

Many of the male descendants of Quraiza lived, some of them embracing Islam, which is proof that the Prophet did not commit genocide (extermination of an entire race), but rather he only approved the execution of their combatants as an act of self-defense.

I already said I won't call you a liar for that because I know you didn't know.

(03-06-2024, 08:23 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Jesus didn't teach that. He said to pray directly to the Father.

Why did you ignore what Jesus said and obey what Paul said? And yet you claim to be a follower of Jesus.

I gave my answers to you before...I don wish to repeat!

(03-06-2024, 08:22 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Definitely not like us.

All prophets were righteous?  You only know a few but there are thousands of prophets according to your quran.....why are you making such claim?

(03-06-2024, 08:44 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I already said I won't call you a liar for that because I know you didn't know.

What do you mean I didn't know? Isn't it clear from the many sauces that I provided you?
On the contrary you have shown me an unreliable sauce!

“As he taught, Jesus said, “Watch out for the teachers of the law. They like to walk around in flowing robes and be greeted with respect in the marketplaces, and have the most important seats in the synagogues and the places of honor at banquets. They devour widows’ houses and for a show make lengthy prayers. These men will be punished most severely.””
‭‭Mark‬ ‭12‬:‭38‬-‭40‬ ‭NIV

☝️

(03-06-2024, 08:50 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  All prophets were righteous?  You only know a few but there are thousands of prophets according to your quran.....why are you making such claim?

Ok. I will rephrase the answer. 

All the known prophets were righteous people, including King David, who I believe was libeled in the Bible.

(03-06-2024, 08:22 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Definitely not like us.

“As Jesus started on his way, a man ran up to him and fell on his knees before him. “Good teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?” “Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is good—except God alone.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭10‬:‭17‬-‭18‬ ‭NIV

☝️

(03-06-2024, 08:54 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  What do you mean I didn't know? Isn't it clear from the many sauces that I provided you?
On the contrary you have shown me an unreliable sauce!

The first time you said it, you didn't know. Then you had to do a tiny bit of research and you found out that it wasn't Prophet Muhammad (صلي الله عليه وسلم) who ordered the killing.

(03-06-2024, 09:05 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  “As Jesus started on his way, a man ran up to him and fell on his knees before him. “Good teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?” “Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is good—except God alone.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭10‬:‭17‬-‭18‬ ‭NIV

There, Jesus made it clear that he is not God. He said only God is good which excludes him.