Ali is actually a Buddhist

(03-06-2024, 08:35 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  If the husband is a drunkard who comes home drunk everyday and beats her, she cannot divorce him.

“Some Pharisees came and tested him by asking, “Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife?” “What did Moses command you?” he replied. They said, “Moses permitted a man to write a certificate of divorce and send her away.” “It was because your hearts were hard that Moses wrote you this law,” Jesus replied. “But at the beginning of creation God ‘made them male and female.’ ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.’ So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.””
‭‭Mark‬ ‭10‬:‭2‬-‭9‬ ‭NIV

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(03-06-2024, 09:07 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  There, Jesus made it clear that he is not God. He said only God is good which excludes him.

I know u r gg to such
Jesus was born a man on earth not yet descended to heaven

☝️

(03-06-2024, 09:05 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Ok. I will rephrase the answer. 

All the known prophets were righteous people, including King David, who I believe was libeled in the Bible.

Really? Was Jonah righteous? Then why did he disobey and rebel against God?

(03-06-2024, 09:13 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  “Some Pharisees came and tested him by asking, “Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife?” “What did Moses command you?” he replied. They said, “Moses permitted a man to write a certificate of divorce and send her away.” “It was because your hearts were hard that Moses wrote you this law,” Jesus replied. “But at the beginning of creation God ‘made them male and female.’ ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.’ So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.””
‭‭Mark‬ ‭10‬:‭2‬-‭9‬ ‭NIV

So it's true that she cannot divorce him.

(03-06-2024, 09:16 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Really? Was Jonah righteous? Then why did he disobey and rebel against God?

I believe they also libeled against Jonah but they did worse to King David.

(03-06-2024, 09:16 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  I know u r gg to such
Jesus was born a man on earth not yet descended to heaven

Does he know he is God while he was on earth?

(03-06-2024, 09:20 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Does he know he is God while he was on earth?

In Chapter 1, we heard the angel's words fulfill Isaiah's prophecy: “Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and they shall call His name Immanuel (which means, God with us).” 

☝️

(03-06-2024, 09:06 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The first time you said it, you didn't know. Then you had to do a tiny bit of research and you found out that it wasn't Prophet Muhammad (صلي الله عليه وسلم) who ordered the killing.

I knew it when I read it on wiki....I just need to double check with other sauces since you have alternate sauce! One has to be the truth or else Islam is contradicting itself....you can't even get it right with past events....how to believe Islam is the truth?

(03-06-2024, 09:21 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  In Chapter 1, we heard the angel's words fulfill Isaiah's prophecy: “Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and they shall call His name Immanuel (which means, God with us).” 

Was Jesus ever called Emanuel?

(03-06-2024, 09:22 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I knew it when I read it on wiki....I just need to double check with other sauces since you have alternate sauce! One has to be the truth or else Islam is contracting itself....you can't even get it right with past events....how to believe Islam is the truth?

Does it matter? Whichever version you choose, even if you take the hate-Islam version, it does not disqualify him from being a prophet of God.

(03-06-2024, 09:22 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Was Jesus ever called Emanuel?

As long not called muh lah

☝️

(03-06-2024, 09:28 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  As long not called muh lah

You believe everything they told you and you didn't question anything. 

But when you are asked the question, you realize there is no answer.

(03-06-2024, 09:31 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You believe everything they told you and you didn't question anything. 

But when you are asked the question, you realize there is no answer.

U also can’t answer pink ‘s question about your muh

☝️

(03-06-2024, 09:32 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  U also can’t answer pink ‘s question about your muh

I've answered all of them.

Do you feel shame when you're showing ill manners?

(03-06-2024, 09:34 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I've answered all of them.

Do you feel shame when you're showing ill manners?
Do you feel ashamed for mocking at the Bible?
Thick skinned mud

☝️

(03-06-2024, 09:35 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Do you feel ashamed for mocking at the Bible?
Thick skinned mud

I don't mock the Bible.

I am asking questions based on the Bible, like I asked you if Jesus was ever called Emanuel.

(03-06-2024, 09:36 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I don't mock the Bible.

I am asking questions based on the Bible, like I asked you if Jesus was ever called Emanuel.
I was not born 2 thousand years ago u mud head

☝️

(03-06-2024, 09:24 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Does it matter? Whichever version you choose, even if you take the hate-Islam version, it does not disqualify him from being a prophet of God.

I did not say he is not a prophet from God...
We are debating the accuracy of past events...

(03-06-2024, 09:38 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I did not say he is not a prophet from God...
That snake clever twist and turn

☝️

(03-06-2024, 09:38 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I did not say he is not a prophet from God...

Ok. 

Have you given a thought to my question of why the 3 large tribes of Israelites were there in the middle of the desert in such a harsh environment?

(03-06-2024, 09:40 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  That snake clever twist and turn

If this discussion angers you, I recommend you don't come in.

(03-06-2024, 09:37 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  I was not born 2 thousand years ago u mud head

If you don't know, why you suka suka quote that verse?

(03-06-2024, 09:40 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  That snake clever twist and turn

Slippery bugger! Big Grin

(03-06-2024, 09:42 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  If this discussion angers you, I recommend you don't come in.
Why not me not a coward

☝️

(03-06-2024, 09:43 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Slippery bugger! Big Grin
Lol

☝️

(03-06-2024, 09:43 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Why not me not a coward

If you just want to be a Christian and you're not interested in anything else, I recommend you don't have discussion about religion.

(03-06-2024, 09:41 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Ok. 

Have you given a thought to my question of why the 3 large tribes of Israelites were there in the middle of the desert in such a harsh environment?

Can you be more precise? Quote me..too many tribes!

(03-06-2024, 09:43 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  If you don't know, why you suka suka quote that verse?

What is wrong quote bible verses
U cannot take it huh

☝️

(03-06-2024, 09:45 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  If you just want to be a Christian and you're not interested in anything else, I recommend you don't have discussion about religion.

LKS will stay involve in all discussions just so we can strengthen our faith thru you! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(03-06-2024, 09:46 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Can you be more precise? Quote me..too many tribes!

Banu Quraiza was one of the 3 large tribes there in what is known today as the Prophet's City, Madinah. At that time, it was called Yathrib. 

The other 2 tribes were banu Nadir and banu Qainuqa. 

What were they doing there?