Ali is actually a Buddhist

(03-06-2024, 10:07 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  From the NT of course.

Which part you don't know?

I Don know since you didn't give me the quote...
You just throw me your opinions and expect me to find answers....why like that?

(03-06-2024, 10:08 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Every day u mock Jesus 
Hypocrite!

If I mock Jesus, my place in the hereafter is hell.

I revere Jesus. I love him. If I get to see him, I will kiss his hand with tears in my eyes.

(03-06-2024, 10:06 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I want to be clear. 

Who is the meek here that I bullied?
U said u attack the Bible for decades how many meek u offended?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(03-06-2024, 10:10 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  If I mock Jesus, my place in the hereafter is hell.

I revere Jesus. I love him. If I get to see him, I will kiss his hand with tears in my eyes.

Good actor !
U should bow down also

☝️

(03-06-2024, 10:10 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  If I mock Jesus, my place in the hereafter is hell.

Yes...Jesus will say good job my son...you have smeared my name but you have unified Christians...
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(03-06-2024, 10:10 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I Don know since you didn't give me the quote...
You just throw me your opinions and expect me to find answers....why like that?

Ok. I will list the points I've said in that simple post. 

1. I said Jesus is a beloved of God. 

2. I said the Israelites didn't like him coz Jesus exposed their hypocrisy. 

3. I said the Israelites tried to get him killed. 

4. Jesus asks God for help.

5. The last point is a question. If Jesus is a beloved of God and Jesus ask God for help, do you think God will help him?

(03-06-2024, 10:11 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  U said u attack the Bible for decades how many meek u offended?

Who is the meek that I bullied?

(03-06-2024, 10:13 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Yes...Jesus will say good job my son...you have smeared my name but you have unified Christians...
I get to know more about his religion which is unbelievable to believe

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(03-06-2024, 10:14 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Who is the meek that I bullied?

U know yourself !

☝️

(03-06-2024, 10:17 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  U know yourself !

No, I don't know who is the meek here. You're saying somebody here is a meek and you don't want to say who.

Ok.

(03-06-2024, 10:13 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Ok. I will list the points I've said in that simple post. 

5. The last point is a question. If Jesus is a beloved of God and Jesus ask God for help, do you think God will help him?

Always tempting Christians to fall into your pit!

☝️

(03-06-2024, 10:13 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Ok. I will list the points I've said in that simple post. 

Ah Lee..you are confusing me with so many points..
Jesus knew that God's will was to crush him....so there is no help

(03-06-2024, 10:18 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  No, I don't know who is the meek here. You're saying somebody here is a meek and you don't want to say who.

Ok.
U mean u r the meek here no one else ?

☝️

(03-06-2024, 10:20 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Always tempting Christians to fall into your pit!

He sets trap for you to fall....but you must not give up...once you give up..Satan has won the war!

(03-06-2024, 10:20 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Ah Lee..you are confusing me with so many points..

He doesn’t believe Jesus came to be crucified to save us 
He is already condemned

☝️

(03-06-2024, 10:17 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  I get to know more about his religion which is unbelievable to believe

More to come!

(03-06-2024, 10:22 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  He sets trap for you to fall....but you must not give up...once you give up..Satan has won the war!

Ya loh must stand firm to the end

☝️

(03-06-2024, 10:23 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  He doesn’t believe Jesus came to be crucified to save us 
He is already condemned

He still have time to think thru his options!
Converting to Christianity is the best option for him!

(03-06-2024, 10:24 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  More to come!
Go ahead post the truth lol

☝️

(03-06-2024, 10:25 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  He still have time to think thru his options!
Converting to Christianity is the best option for him!

One day maybe

He opens his eyes and see the truth 
The truth sets him free

☝️

(03-06-2024, 09:56 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  There. Suka suka make such a false statement. And then, LKS will jump on board and when I show that it is false, you won't rescue LKS from the hole you put him in.

Anyway, the answer is obvious. They knew the last prophet will appear there. They were expecting God to choose from the Israelites. But instead, God chose an Arab, the people they hate the most.

Why you keep saying I made false statement...it is true that muh wiped them out

Feeling the need to set an example, Muhammad targeted the Banu Nadir, which he and his troops then besieged for several weeks. The tribe surrendered and was expelled, with their property becoming booty for the Muslims.

The Banu Qaynuqa were a Jewish tribe expelled by the Islamic prophet Muhammad for breaking the treaty known as the Constitution of Medina after an argument arose between them after they sexually harassed a Muslim woman in a market place. The tribe eventually surrendered to him after fifteen days of being blockaded.

Banu Qurayza ...we no need to talk lah..you know what happen

(03-06-2024, 09:51 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Nothing wrong with quoting random biblical verses. But you must put in a disclaimer that you don't know what it means.

Watch what Oyk posted yesterday...Muslims suka suka quote random biblical verses without full knowledge of the whole context....

(03-06-2024, 10:39 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Why you keep saying I made false statement...it is true that muh wiped them out

Feeling the need to set an example, Muhammad targeted the Banu Nadir, which he and his troops then besieged for several weeks. The tribe surrendered and was expelled, with their property becoming booty for the Muslims.

The Banu Qaynuqa were a Jewish tribe expelled by the Islamic prophet Muhammad for breaking the treaty known as the Constitution of Medina after an argument arose between them after they sexually harassed a Muslim woman in a market place. The tribe eventually surrendered to him after fifteen days of being blockaded.

Banu Qurayza ...we no need to talk lah..you know what happen

The 3 Israelite tribes were the enemies of Jesus, your God. When they were chased out of Jerusalem, they could have gone to many places with wonderful climates and fertile ground. Yet, they chose to be in the middle of the desert and harsh environment. Why? Coz they were waiting for the arrival of the last prophet.

Now, you maliciously said our prophet "WIPED them out". Is that true? You already know they were expelled and not put to death but you still like using that "wiped them out" term coz it has a murderous intent.

Ah Lee...what's is wrong with you this morning? Are you menstruating?
You have no rights to ask LKS to leave this thread....he has been actively participating in the discussion since day 1....you are behaving just like your prophet...trying to get rid of any obstacles that stand in your way.....

(03-06-2024, 10:20 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Ah Lee..you are confusing me with so many points..

Jesus prayed fervently to God for help, to rescue him. 

You believe God ignored Jesus's plea, right?

(03-06-2024, 11:26 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Ah Lee...what's is wrong with you this morning? Are you menstruating?
You have no rights to ask LKS to leave this thread....he has been actively participating in the discussion since day 1....you are behaving just like your prophet...trying to get rid of any obstacles that stand in your way.....

LKS is an obstacle? How so?

I only recommend that LKS don't come in coz he is angered by what I said. If he insist on reading my postings, I will not stop him.

(03-06-2024, 11:22 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The 3 Israelite tribes were the enemies of Jesus, your God. When they were chased out of Jerusalem, they could have gone to many places with wonderful climates and fertile ground. Yet, they chose to be in the middle of the desert and harsh environment. Why? Coz they were waiting for the arrival of the last prophet.

Now, you maliciously said our prophet "WIPED them out". Is that true? You already know they were expelled and not put to death but you still like using that "wiped them out" term coz it has a murderous intent.

You like soft words....sure..we can go along with you! The fact that they were expel from their land is a wipe out...you like it now? Big Grin

(03-06-2024, 11:28 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  LKS is an obstacle? How so?

I only recommend that LKS don't come in coz he is angered by what I said. If he insist on reading my postings, I will not stop him.

I thought you develop tolerance over the decades?

(03-06-2024, 11:31 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You like soft words....sure..we can go along with you! The fact that they were expel from their land is a wipe out...you like it now? Big Grin

Expelling the enemies of Jesus is a wipe out. Okay.

(03-06-2024, 11:32 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I thought you develop tolerance over the decades?

Yes, I have tolerance. I can easily tolerate LKS. I only pity him.