Ali is actually a Buddhist

(03-06-2024, 07:58 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Wah, not bad.     Big Grin

The washing alone is enough to refresh you. I'm sure you know we Muslims wash ourselves before every prayer.

PinkPanther, do you know that inn the book of Exodus, there is a command to wash oneself too?

Then the Lord said to Moses, “Make a bronze basin, with its bronze stand, for washing. Place it between the tent of meeting and the altar, and put water in it. Aaron and his sons are to wash their hands and feet with water from it. Whenever they enter the tent of meeting, they shall wash with water so that they will not die. - Exodus 30

(03-06-2024, 08:08 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  How many hours per prayer?

The washing and making up oneself is another 10 mins. The actual prayer is like 10 mins. So about 20 or 30 minutes for one prayer.

If you're in a hurry, can complete all in 10 mins if you're by yourself.

(03-06-2024, 08:09 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The washing alone is enough to refresh you. I'm sure you know we Muslims wash ourselves before every prayer.

PinkPanther, do you know that inn the book of Exodus, there is a command to wash oneself too?

Then the Lord said to Moses, “Make a bronze basin, with its bronze stand, for washing. Place it between the tent of meeting and the altar, and put water in it. Aaron and his sons are to wash their hands and feet with water from it. Whenever they enter the tent of meeting, they shall wash with water so that they will not die. - Exodus 30

U think pink never shower Meh?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(03-06-2024, 08:11 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The washing and making up oneself is another 10 mins. The actual prayer is like 10 mins. So about 20 or 30 minutes for one prayer.

If you're in a hurry, can complete all in 10 mins if you're by yourself.

Got skip or not? When busy

☝️

(03-06-2024, 08:11 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  U think pink never shower Meh?

I'm pretty sure PinkPanther has never come across that command from God to wash oneself before performing a religious ritual.

(03-06-2024, 08:13 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Got skip or not? When busy

Even if we are dying on our deathbed, we must still make the effort to do the 5 daily prayers.

It is a Law.

(03-06-2024, 08:16 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Even if we are dying on our deathbed, we must still make the effort to do the 5 daily prayers.

It is a Law.
Start what time to what time?

☝️

(03-06-2024, 08:18 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Start what time to what time?

First one just an hour ago, about 7pm. 

Then the next one at abt 8.30pm. The next one about 5.30pm. Then at noon, which is like 1pm, then afternoon, at abt 4.30pm.

(03-06-2024, 08:09 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The washing alone is enough to refresh you. I'm sure you know we Muslims wash ourselves before every prayer.

The posture and movements of the prayer is used in many qigong and yoga exercise which is very energising.    Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(03-06-2024, 08:24 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  The posture and movements of the prayer is used in many qigong and yoga exercise which is very energising.    Big Grin

Actually, we don't do our daily prayers because they energize us. We do it in obedience to God. It so happens to be energizing for me. 

I though I better make that clear in case you think we do it for worldly benefit.

(03-06-2024, 08:21 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  First one just an hour ago, about 7pm. 

Then the next one at abt 8.30pm. The next one about 5.30pm. Then at noon, which is like 1pm, then afternoon, at abt 4.30pm.
Now 8.33pm n u still chatting ?

☝️

(03-06-2024, 08:30 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Actually, we don't do our daily prayers because they energize us. We do it in obedience to God. It so happens to be energizing for me. 

I though I better make that clear in case you think we do it for worldly benefit.
I know, the energising is side benefit which you gain unintentionally.      Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

Are you going to say this spiritual washing is exactly what a Muslim does before praying?

We no longer need a ritualistic washing with water to come before God, because Christ has provided purification for sins...

(03-06-2024, 08:24 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  The posture and movements of the prayer is used in many qigong and yoga exercise which is very energising.    Big Grin

Rotfl

(03-06-2024, 08:54 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Are you going to say this spiritual washing is exactly what a Muslim does before praying?

We no longer need a ritualistic washing with water to come before God, because Christ has provided purification for sins...

The goot Moslem, Yeshua pbuh, didn't wash when he pleaded with God to *rescue* him. Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(03-06-2024, 08:54 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Are you going to say this spiritual washing is exactly what a Muslim does before praying?

We always end our prayers in Jesus' Name.  It is through His Name that communion with God is restored and we can even say Heavenly Father.

And when we pray, we don't RECITE the Bible. Prayer is literally talking with God just like we talk to anyone else. We can tell God our worries and ask for His guidance and help. We also thank Him for his abundant blessings. 

In the case of Ee Mun, his idea of praying is NOT talking to Allah but just reciting the Quran day after day. This is a big difference between the God of the Bible and the Allah of the Quran.

Sometimes, I stare at the screen for like 5 minutes thinking of the right way to tell you what I see in your faith. After a while, I will finally give up and not write anything at all because no matter how I say it, it's gonna hurt you.

(03-06-2024, 09:13 PM)Oyk Wrote:  We always end our prayers in Jesus' Name.  It is through His Name that communion with God is restored and we can even say Heavenly Father.

And when we pray, we don't RECITE the Bible. Prayer is literally talking with God just like we talk to anyone else. We can tell God our worries and ask for His guidance and help. We also thank Him for his abundant blessings. 

In the case of Ee Mun, his idea of praying is NOT talking to Allah but just reciting the Quran day after day. This is a big difference between the God of the Bible and the Allah of the Quran.

cont'd

And if your English is not so goot, so chiu can't express yourself, verbalize your thoughts well in it, but are more proficient in speaking your mother tongue, Hokkien, then by all means speak (pray) to God in that language. And yes, you don't go and recite the Chinese Bible in Hokkien. That's not how Christians pray...also no need to die die pray (recite) in Arabic which you don't understand lorh.

(03-06-2024, 09:14 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Sometimes, I stare at the screen for like 5 minutes thinking of the right way to tell you what I see in your faith. After a while, I will finally give up and not write anything at all because no matter how I say it, it's gonna hurt you.

God's willing that you cannot proceed to write to hurt me with your words! 
Allah stopped you isn't it!

(03-06-2024, 09:13 PM)Oyk Wrote:  We always end our prayers in Jesus' Name.  It is through His Name that communion with God is restored and we can even say Heavenly Father.

..there you have it Ah Lee...this is the proper prayer!

(03-06-2024, 09:24 PM)Oyk Wrote:  cont'd

And if your English is not so goot, so chiu can't express yourself, verbalize your thoughts well in it, but are more proficient in speaking your mother tongue, Hokkien, then by all means speak (pray) to God in that language. And yes, you don't go and recite the Chinese Bible in Hokkien. That's not how Christians pray...also no need to die die pray (recite) in Arabic which you don't understand lorh.

Hope can memorise the quran in Arabic...what a fantastic feat! But does he understand Arabic...you have to question him!...I took history during my sec school days..and I also can memorise all the paragraphs by hard without understanding anything!

Muslims recite the prayers and greet each other in arabic but somehow don know how to read and write Arabic.....this is quite weird! Why can't you be yourself...why do you have to pretend to speak a language that you don even bother to master!

(03-06-2024, 09:42 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  ..there you have it Ah Lee...this is the proper prayer!

What about the Holy Spirit? What is his name? If you know his name, which you don't, should you also include his name?

(03-06-2024, 10:13 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Hope can memorise the quran in Arabic...what a fantastic feat! But does he understand Arabic...you have to question him!...I took history during my sec school days..and I also can memorise all the paragraphs by hard without understanding anything!

Why didn't you bother to understand it? I know you can pass your exam by just memorizing all the paragraphs but wouldn't it be better if you understand it too?

(03-06-2024, 10:14 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  What about the Holy Spirit? What is his name? If you know his name, which you don't, should you also include his name?

What do you think is his name? You participated in those religious forum since the 90s...
This small knowledge you should know right....who are you kidding pretending to be a bergin Big Grin

(03-06-2024, 10:18 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Why didn't you bother to understand it? I know you can pass your exam by just memorizing all the paragraphs but wouldn't it be better if you understand it too?

Why should I understand if I have great memory....some Muslims specifically said they memorised the whole quran but fall short to understand it! What an achievement!

(03-06-2024, 10:14 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  What about the Holy Spirit? What is his name? If you know his name, which you don't, should you also include his name?

His name is Jibril tiok boh?  Big Grin

(03-06-2024, 10:19 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  What do you think is his name? You participated in those religious forum since the 90s...
This small knowledge you should know right....who are you kidding pretending to be a bergin Big Grin

I've no idea what is the Holy Spirit's name.

(03-06-2024, 10:24 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  His name is Jibril tiok boh?  Big Grin

Jibril is a holy spirit, yes.

(03-06-2024, 10:22 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Why should I understand if I have great memory....some Muslims specifically said they memorised the whole quran but fall short to understand it! What an achievement!

If they don't bother to understand, they will get only the benefit of memorizing it but not the benefit of understanding it.

(03-06-2024, 10:26 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Jibril is a holy spirit, yes.

There you go...no need to ask if the Christian holy spirit has a name!