Ali is actually a Buddhist

(04-06-2024, 12:54 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  No, even before I say the Tashahhud, I can already say prayers for my mother, or for my personal self.

Why are you making up rules for our religious rituals?

I am only telling you a prayer to God is between you and God only...no one gets a special mention during that prayer! If you need to pay homage to some crew members in that same prayer to God only..then I am sorry...this is not about God...Satan wanted you to pray this way!

(04-06-2024, 01:00 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I am only telling you a prayer to God is between you and God only...no one gets a special mention during that prayer! If you need to pay homage to some crew members...then I am sorry...this is not about God...Satan wanted you to pray this way!

So far, you cannot tell me why I cannot pray to God for blessings to be showered on my prophet.

(04-06-2024, 01:03 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  So far, you cannot tell me why I cannot pray to God for blessings to be showered on my prophet.

If you pray to God only..it is already an acknowledgement to Muh..

(04-06-2024, 01:09 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  If you pray to God only..it is already an acknowledgement to Muh..

Did God says I cannot pray for my prophet or my mother? No. As a matter of fact, praying for my prophet or my mother is a good deed. 

When you add "but" to the most important commandment, and then you add parts to God, you are going against what God says, You shall have no other gods before Me.

(04-06-2024, 01:17 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Did God says I cannot pray for my prophet or my mother? No. As a matter of fact, praying for my prophet or my mother is a good deed. 

When you add "but" to the most important commandment, and then you add parts to God, you are going against what God says, You shall have no other gods before Me.

You pray for your mother in Malay tiok boh because you can't speak Arabic....
That arabic prayer is your direct line to God only correct? Then why is muh picking up the call? Big Grin

(04-06-2024, 01:25 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You pray for your mother in Malay tiok boh because you can't speak Arabic....
That arabic prayer is your direct line to God only correct? Then why is muh picking up the call? Big Grin

I say it in Arabic.

I only use Arabic in all my prayers during my daily solah.

(04-06-2024, 01:30 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I say it in Arabic.

I only use Arabic in all my prayers during my daily solah.

This is your prayer to Allah... can you anyhow put your mother in this special prayer to Allah?

All compliments, prayers and beautiful expressions are for God. Peace be on you, O Messenger, and God's mercy and blessings. Peace be on us and on all righteous servants of God. I bear witness that no one is worthy of worship except God. And I bear witness that Muhammad is His servant and Envoy.

(04-06-2024, 01:33 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  This is your prayer to Allah... can you anyhow put your mother in this special prayer to Allah?

All compliments, prayers and beautiful expressions are for God. Peace be on you, O Messenger, and God's mercy and blessings. Peace be on us and on all righteous servants of God. I bear witness that no one is worthy of worship except God. And I bear witness that Muhammad is His servant and Envoy.

The prophet said we can pray for our mother, send blessings to him, or pray for special needs like rain.

(04-06-2024, 01:40 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The prophet said we can pray for our mother, send blessings to him, or pray for special needs like rain.

u muslim shd pray to kena toto, hearsay your mosque got no money to build have to depend on govt susidy...

call all malay to contribute monthly to rise...

and the buddhist ferderation every year donate hundred of thoiusand dollar to poor muslin as bursary...

call your god to open his ear to listen to your prayer,,, yahumdulila..

(04-06-2024, 01:40 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The prophet said we can pray for our mother, send blessings to him, or pray for special needs like rain.

Muh
Don't waste your taim praying for Muh. He's righteous. He doesn't need anyone's prayers.

Oh wait! Before I forget, you also don't need to pray FOR Jesus.  Rolleyes

Mommy
Nao nao! You are the one who dragged your mother in, so don't lie again and accuse us of dragging her through the shit. And according to the Bible, she is lost forever if she rejected Christ.  I know you shant like to read this but I didn't say it, the Bible did. 

Blessings
How is reciting the Quran in Arabic a prayer for blessings?

Just reciting verses which Muh plagiarized from the Bible, rehashed and spoke out loud in his own words...and rain will come? Don't be ridiculous. Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

Praying to God alone

God instructs us to pray to him (Psalm 50:15; Matthew 6:9-13). The Bible speaks of Jesus being our sole mediator (1 Timothy 2:5-6; 1 John 1:21) and intercessor (Hebrews 7:25). Nowhere does the Bible direct us to pray to followers of God who have died. Nowhere does God promise that prayers addressed to people, and not him, will be answered. God does promise to hear and answer our prayers to him (Isaiah 65:24; Matthew 7:7; 1 John 5:14-15).
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(04-06-2024, 03:27 AM)victortan Wrote:  u muslim shd pray to kena toto, hearsay your mosque got no money to build have to depend on govt susidy...

call all malay to contribute monthly to rise...

and the buddhist ferderation every year donate hundred of thoiusand dollar to poor muslin as bursary...

call your god to open his ear to listen to your prayer,,, yahumdulila..

When Buddhist monks and nuns pray, they recite. You can also hear the recitals at wakes if the family is Buddhist.. 

When Muslims pray they also recite.

Both recite from different books that's all 

When Christians pray, they speak directly to God, so every prayer is different, and everyone's prayer is different from the other. The Christian prayer is relational and not a cold recital of biblical verses.

I don't see how one can get energized by reciting the parting of the Red Sea story or the Sodom and Gomorrah story or Noah's ark story. Maybe Ee Mun gets a feel-good from reciting his Quran and he thinks he's energized which in this case is the synonym for *deceived*. Rolleyes

(04-06-2024, 08:54 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Muh
Don't waste your taim praying for Muh. He's righteous. He doesn't need anyone's prayers.

Oh wait! Before I forget, you also don't need to pray FOR Jesus.  Rolleyes

Mommy
Nao nao! You are the one who dragged your mother in, so don't lie again and accuse us of dragging her through the shit. And according to the Bible, she is lost forever if she rejected Christ.  I know you shant like to read this but I didn't say it, the Bible did. 

Blessings
How is reciting the Quran in Arabic a prayer for blessings?

Just reciting verses which Muh plagiarized from the Bible, rehashed and spoke out loud in his own words...and rain will come? Don't be ridiculous. Rolleyes

Rotfl  ah Lee drags his mother into the mud !

They claim that Muh recited the Quran. Ee Mun follows him.

They said that Jibril wore 2 pieces of green clothes. Islam's colour is green.

Moslem women wear the tudung and even hijab trying to copy the costume of 1400 years ago. Btw, true story, I have seen a Malay girl....she wore the Malay costume but with a tudung who was damn touchy feely with some Malay men. I wonder if that minah would be hotter than hot in bed.  But I don't need to wonder if Ee Mun's kkj needs any more divine help to stay erect...

Next..

Muh didn't eat pork. Ee Mun will never know how delicious my meal of.... No, this one wasn't vegetarian... It's pig's liver, lup cheong or Chinese sausage that's made from pork and vegetables.. 

Sedap. Love

[Image: IMG-20240603-202520.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(04-06-2024, 09:07 AM)Oyk Wrote:  When Buddhist monks and nuns pray, they recite. You can also hear the recitals at wakes if the family is Buddhist.. 

When Muslims pray they also recite.

Both recite from different books that's all 

When Christians pray, they speak directly to God, so every prayer is different, and everyone's prayer is different from the other. The Christian prayer is relational and not a cold recital of biblical verses.

I don't see how one can get energized by reciting the parting of the Red Sea story or the Sodom and Gomorrah story or Noah's ark story. Maybe Ee Mun gets a feel-good from reciting his Quran and he thinks he's energized which in this case is the synonym for *deceived*. Rolleyes

You felt refreshed and energised not because of your prayer.....
It is the effects of 10 mins of washing up! Big Grin

(04-06-2024, 09:21 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You felt refreshed and energised not because of your prayer.....
It is the effects of 10 mins of washing up! Big Grin

And I suppose the discharge of fumes also made him feel refreshed...you know, the by product from digestion. I don't want to sound vulgar so I shan't use the word fart.

“An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.” Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying, “Glory to God in the highest heaven, and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests.” When the angels had left them and gone into heaven, the shepherds said to one another, “Let’s go to Bethlehem and see this thing that has happened, which the Lord has told us about.” So they hurried off and found Mary and Joseph, and the baby, who was lying in the manger.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭2‬:‭9‬-‭16‬ ‭NIV

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(04-06-2024, 09:34 AM)Oyk Wrote:  And I suppose the discharge of fumes also made him feel refreshed...you know, the by product from digestion. I don't want to sound vulgar so I shan't use the word fart.

Rotfl Don fart in the mosque when the mass do the prayer! An ambulance needs to be on standby if someone faints from the smell

So did the rain came?
Tell u a story 
Long time ago, school teacher wanted the students to collect rain water for experiment 
I placed a small pail in the open 
Sky was bright and I tot no way rain will come today 
So I called out to my Lord Jesus 
“Lord can u give me some rain water”
Few minutes later it rain on the place my pail was for few seconds 
Miracle right?

☝️

(04-06-2024, 01:03 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  So far, you cannot tell me why I cannot pray to God for blessings to be showered on my prophet.

Should bless the Lord instead 
Bless the Lord all that is within me Bless His Holy name

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(04-06-2024, 09:43 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Rotfl Don fart in the mosque when the mass do the prayer! An ambulance needs to be on standby if someone faints from the smell

No sound fart  very smelly

☝️

You always mock us with the Trinity question...telling us that there is only 1 God 
But when you pray to that only one God...you took in his associates Muh and the rest of prophets? What does Allah says... Pray to him only!
God says: “I am GOD; there is no other god beside Me. You shall worship Me alone, and observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) to remember Me. [Qur’an 20:14]
Are you not remembering Muh when you put him in the same prayer to Allah?

We pray to 1 god 3 entities and no one else gets a mention!

(04-06-2024, 10:11 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  No sound fart  very smelly

No sound you Don know who farted! 
If have sound..everyone knows it is ah Lee! Big Grin

(04-06-2024, 10:21 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You always mock us with the Trinity question...telling us that there is only 1 God 
But when you pray to that only one God...you took in his associates Muh and the rest of prophets? What does Allah says... Pray to him only!
God says: “I am GOD; there is no other god beside Me. You shall worship Me alone, and observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) to remember Me. [Qur’an 20:14]
Are you not remembering Muh when you put him in the same prayer to Allah?

We pray to 1 god 3 entities and no one else gets a mention!

Ali prays 2in1 human plus his allah?

☝️

(04-06-2024, 10:52 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Ali prays 2in1 human plus his allah?

Yes...haven't add in Jibril the Holy spirit...
They can mass congregate in a mosque coming together as one to pray
But we cannot have the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit coming together as one God wor!

You see the double standard?

(04-06-2024, 11:07 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Yes...haven't add in Jibril the Holy spirit...
They can mass congregate in a mosque coming together as one to pray
But we cannot have the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit coming together as one God wor!

You see the double standard?

Taunt people taunt himself

☝️

Ah Lee..you take a look at the lord's prayer that LKS wrote...this is what the congregation in church will recite...then they will give you a little time to pray whatever you want!

(04-06-2024, 11:41 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Ah Lee..you take a look at the lord's prayer that LKS wrote...this is what the congregation in church will recite...then they will give you a little time to pray whatever you want!

Every Sunday, the congregation must stand up and pray the Lord's Prayer lah! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

I am not saying that you cannot pray for your mother or muh...infact you can pray for them any time of the day.. in a bus, car, toilet, restaurant....

When you do your washing for 10 mins and begin to pray and recite...this is where it gets serious!

(04-06-2024, 11:52 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I am not saying that you cannot pray for your mother or muh...infact you can pray for them any time of the day.. in a bus, car, toilet, restaurant....

When you do your washing for 10 mins and begin to pray and recite...this is where it gets serious!

We can pray to God at anytime anywhere anyhow lah! Big Grin No need to kneel down buttocks up lah!