Ali is actually a Buddhist

(04-06-2024, 11:57 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  We can pray to God at anytime anywhere anyhow lah! Big Grin No need to kneel down buttocks up lah!

Yes..God does not constraint us with a time to pray! God does not constraint us to understand him in a specific language! God does not require us to potong! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(04-06-2024, 11:57 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  We can pray to God at anytime anywhere anyhow lah! Big Grin No need to kneel down buttocks up lah!

If I am a small naughty Muslim boy and when I see a buttocks up infront of me....do you know what I will do? Big Grin

Inside your room can kneel face down to the floor to pray as a respect to God

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(04-06-2024, 01:18 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  If I am a small naughty Muslim boy and when I see a buttocks up infront of me....do you know what I will do? Big Grin

What will you do leh? Thinking

Got ang moh god of fortune or not? How to pray?

(04-06-2024, 01:18 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  If I am a small naughty Muslim boy and when I see a buttocks up infront of me....do you know what I will do? Big Grin

With a name like pink, I guess you will hump  it.      Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(04-06-2024, 02:26 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  What will you do leh? Thinking

[Image: Screenshot-20240604-142515-Chrome.jpg]

(04-06-2024, 12:03 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Yes..God does not constraint us with a time to pray! God does not constraint us to understand him in a specific language! God does not require us to potong! Big Grin

That's what you believe about God. You also believe God has parts.

(04-06-2024, 10:21 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You always mock us with the Trinity question...telling us that there is only 1 God 
But when you pray to that only one God...you took in his associates Muh and the rest of prophets? What does Allah says... Pray to him only!
God says: “I am GOD; there is no other god beside Me. You shall worship Me alone, and observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) to remember Me. [Qur’an 20:14]
Are you not remembering Muh when you put him in the same prayer to Allah?

We pray to 1 god 3 entities and no one else gets a mention!

Can you tell the difference between "pray to" and "pray for"?

(04-06-2024, 12:03 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  God does not require us to potong! Big Grin

Who told you that? Paul, who taught you sola fide, no need to circumcise.

Did James agree? No. He said you're a fool if you believe that.

(04-06-2024, 03:43 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  That's what you believe about God. You also believe God has parts.

No no no! Don go running to the next question!

All compliments, prayers and beautiful expressions are for God. Peace be on you, O Messenger, and God's mercy and blessings. Peace be on us and on all righteous servants of God. I bear witness that no one is worthy of worship except God. And I bear witness that Muhammad is His servant and Envoy.

Who are all the righteous servants? Islam has 124000 prophets....do you know all of them? Then why are you praying for them if you don know any? Muh is also a prophet and is part of the 124k prophets...why does he deserves the recognition in the same prayer? 

Do you agree that just by praying to God only is an acknowledgement to all his servants and that includes prophet muh!

(04-06-2024, 04:06 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Can you tell the difference between "pray to" and "pray for"?

You " pray to" Allah...in his name you pray...
You can "pray for "anything you want!

(04-06-2024, 04:12 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  No no no! Don go running to the next question!

All compliments, prayers and beautiful expressions are for God. Peace be on you, O Messenger, and God's mercy and blessings. Peace be on us and on all righteous servants of God. I bear witness that no one is worthy of worship except God. And I bear witness that Muhammad is His servant and Envoy.

Who are all the righteous servants? Islam has 124000 prophets....do you know all of them? Then why are you praying for them if you don know any? Muh is also a prophet and is part of the 124k prophets...why does he deserves the recognition in the same prayer? 

Do you agree that just by praying to God only is an acknowledgement for all his servants and that includes prophet muh!

I hope I am a righteous servant. I hope Hope is also a righteous servant. I pray my late father was a righteous servant. Mother Theresa could be a righteous servant.

(04-06-2024, 04:17 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You " pray to" Allah...in his name you pray...
You can "pray for "anything you want!

Eg. I pray for my mother's health to Allah or, I pray to Allah for blessings on the prophet.

(04-06-2024, 04:18 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I hope I am a righteous servant. I hope Hope is also a righteous servant. I pray my late father was a righteous servant. Mother Theresa could be a righteous servant.

Are you sure of your interpretation because I am going to rebuke this for you. Big Grin

(04-06-2024, 04:22 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Are you sure of your interpretation because I am going to rebuke this for you. Big Grin

Go ahead. Try.

(04-06-2024, 04:19 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Eg. I pray for my mother's health to Allah or, I pray to Allah for blessings on the prophet.

I have no problem with that....that is not the issue!
The issue is the recitation in arabic....who ask you to recite praying for your mother in arabic? Most malays will then speak to Allah in melayu after the recitation of the arabic prayer tiok bo

(04-06-2024, 04:26 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I have no problem with that....that is not the issue!
The issue is the recitation in arabic....who ask you to recite praying for your mother in arabic? Most malays will then speak to Allah in melayu after the recitation of the arabic prayer tiok bo

Its a personal choice. I prefer to use only Arabic.

Why is this of concern to you? Oyk said the language we use is inconsequential so does it matter if I use Arabic or Malay?

(04-06-2024, 04:25 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Go ahead. Try.

Peace be upon us and upon the righteous slaves of Allah If you say that, it will be for every righteous slave in the heavens and on earth.....

Well everyone can claim to be righteous on earth!

(04-06-2024, 04:34 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Peace be upon us and upon the righteous slaves of Allah If you say that, it will be for every righteous slave in the heavens and on earth.....

Well everyone can claim to be righteous on earth!

Yes, EVERY righteous slave of Allah who is classified by Allah as righteous. What's wrong with that?

(04-06-2024, 04:37 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yes, EVERY righteous slave of Allah who is classified by Allah as righteous. What's wrong with that?

Now everyone gets on board to a prayer to only Allah.... Big Grin
If you include humans, the prophet which is not alive...and those servants in heaven.....How can it be a prayer to Allah?...you kidding me tiok boh

(04-06-2024, 04:45 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Now everyone gets on board to a prayer to only Allah.... Big Grin
If you include humans, the prophet which is not alive...and those servants in heaven.....How can it be a prayer to Allah?...you kidding me tiok boh

I will tell you what it is!
You are just talking to God.. you can talk abt the righteous slaves in heaven and earth...you can talk abt muh and your mother and pray for them...
This is definitely not a formal prayer to God alone!
If it is not formal...then why you need to go wash up..spray perfume?

(04-06-2024, 04:45 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Now everyone gets on board to a prayer to only Allah.... Big Grin

We pray only to Allah. 

We pray for all of us, and all the righteous servants of Allah. We are taught not to be selfish. Don't pray for yourself only.

(04-06-2024, 04:56 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  We pray only to Allah. 

We pray for all of us, and all the righteous servants of Allah. We are taught not to be selfish. Don't pray for yourself only.

Thank you!

You shall worship him only..
Why are you praying for others?

Which part of the quran do you not understand!
The quran is clear as a bell!

I am GOD; there is no other god beside Me. You shall worship Me alone, and observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) to remember Me. [Qur’an 20:14]

(04-06-2024, 04:56 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I will tell you what it is!
You are just talking to God.. you can talk abt the righteous slaves in heaven and earth...you can talk abt muh and your mother and pray for them...
This is definitely not a formal prayer to God alone!
If it is not formal...then why you need to go wash up..spray perfume?

I repeat. We pray only TO Allah. Our prophet allows us to pray for ourselves and others too. We are not doing something that is against the teachings of our prophet.

As for you, Jesus said to pray to the Father directly but you disagree and listen instead to other people on how to pray.

The Solah is very formal. It is an awesome spectacle when you get 2 million Muslims from all corners of the world doing solah in unison. Have you seen it at Makkah? Everybody knows what to do and the result is rather beautiful to watch, 2 million people bowing and prostrating in unison. In the ranks, there are billionaires and poor people. They all stand shoulder to shoulder proclaiming only God is great.

(04-06-2024, 05:02 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Thank you!

You shall worship him only..
Why are you praying for others?

I am GOD; there is no other god beside Me. You shall worship Me alone, and observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) to remember Me. [Qur’an 20:14]

Yes, that's exactly what we do. We worship none but Allah. And when we contact with Allah, we seek his forgiveness as well as his generosity, bounty, mercy, blessings, and I can go on and on for a few lines. We can do all that. 

And you don't like it that Allah is that loving towards us, very generous and welcoming.

(04-06-2024, 05:07 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I repeat. We pray only TO Allah. Our prophet allows us to pray for ourselves and others too. We are not doing something that is against the teachings of our prophet.

As for you, Jesus said to pray to the Father directly but you disagree and listen instead to other people on how to pray.

The Solah is very formal. It is an awesome spectacle when you get 2 million Muslims from all corners of the world doing solah in unison. Have you seen it at Makkah? Everybody knows what to do and the result is rather beautiful to watch, 2 million people bowing and prostrating in unison. In the ranks, there are billionaires and poor people. They all stand shoulder to shoulder proclaiming only God is great.

Thank you!

Not Allah allows you to pray for yourself and others..it is your prophet!
Your prophet also allows you to include his name in your prayer!

(04-06-2024, 05:13 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yes, that's exactly what we do. We worship none but Allah. And when we contact with Allah, we seek his forgiveness as well as his generosity, bounty, mercy, blessings, and I can go on and on for a few lines. We can do all that. 

And you don't like it that Allah is that loving towards us, very generous and welcoming.

Yes....is this a formal or informal prayer? You can pray for anything in Allah name but when you recite that formal Arabic prayer...you can only have him only!

(04-06-2024, 05:13 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Thank you!

Not Allah allows you to pray for yourself and others..it is your prophet!
Your prophet also allows you to include his name in your prayer!

Allah says in the Quran, seek help with patience and in Solah. 2:153. When we do Solah, we can seek Allah's help and we always do because we are always in need of Allah's help, every step of the way in this world.

Don't suka suka jump to conclusion my friend. You will only make yourself look like a fool.

(04-06-2024, 05:17 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Yes....is this a formal or informal prayer? You can pray for anything in Allah name but when you recite that formal Arabic prayer...you can only have him only!

Allah says we can and you say we should not.

Jesus said to pray directly to God and you say you should not do that.

And they are calling me satan?