Ali is actually a Buddhist

Before I go to bed...let me give you some special bonus my friend
[Image: FJX8pe-Xag-AMHDFg.png]

[Image: FJX8pecac-AMf-O2-C.png]

[Image: main-qimg-6935c04241fbdefd1a5a7491fd9851d2-pjlq.jpg]

(05-06-2024, 11:38 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  [Image: main-qimg-6935c04241fbdefd1a5a7491fd9851d2-pjlq.jpg]

The Life of Muhammad wor...you telling me it is all but a lie?

(05-06-2024, 11:38 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  [Image: main-qimg-6935c04241fbdefd1a5a7491fd9851d2-pjlq.jpg]

Did he order or not? So he ordered and he killed them ?

(05-06-2024, 10:20 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  What do you mean I said something false intentionally ....you are 61yrs old..you have been a Muslim all your life...and you can't even confirm the details from your hadiths...somemore you want it to be put to a debate!

Hello...you should thanks me for enriching your knowledge my friend! How reliable is the hadith if you don even know it well....everyone has their own different stories to write! if it is unreliable...can the quran still stand? Can it be the truth? You need to get it right the first time my friend....if not your faith is put into question!

When you present irrefutable evidence, he will say, as he did up thread, that he's not familiar with it, so he will "not comment yet".

"Not comment yet" is a lie. He will not comment at all. He's trying to run away. 

Or else, he will say that Hadith is weak lar, not reliable lar. Only Hadith which fits his arguments are cherrypicked lorh. 

I showed him a beedio of Christian Prince producing evidence both in Arabic and English, and he knew the evidence were damning, and he started talking about Jay Smith whom he called a liar without proof. He was avoiding the evidence Christian Prince produced

Nao he says that what you wrote made you a liar but he didn't or wouldn't call you a liar. That's like saying his mother's cheesepie stinks but I won't say it. So let no one accuse me of ever saying it. This bugger plays with words which is why he was bend in edmw.  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

“The man from whom the demons had gone out begged to go with him, but Jesus sent him away, saying, “Return home and tell how much God has done for you.” So the man went away and told all over town how much Jesus had done for him.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭8‬:‭38‬-‭39‬ ‭NIV

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(06-06-2024, 01:05 AM)Oyk Wrote:  When you present irrefutable evidence, he will say, as he did up thread, that he's not familiar with it, so he will "not comment yet".

"Not comment yet" is a lie. He will not comment at all. He's trying to run away. 

Or else, he will say that Hadith is weak lar, not reliable lar. Only Hadith which fits his arguments are cherrypicked lorh. 

I showed him a beedio of Christian Prince producing evidence both in Arabic and English, and he knew the evidence were damning, and he started talking about Jay Smith whom he called a liar without proof. He was avoiding the evidence Christian Prince produced

Nao he says that what you wrote made you a liar but he didn't or wouldn't call you a liar. That's like saying his mother's cheesepie stinks but I won't say it. So let no one accuse me of ever saying it. This bugger plays with words which is why he was bend in edmw.  Rolleyes

This bugger is only interested in putting one down....he is not interested in what you have to say or whatever you have shown...

He has shown to be one lazy mother fcuker that doesn't read any findings or beedios....
I find this darn bloody disrespectful....he is too prideful to the point that he can anyhow label one as a liar.....I hold integrity higher than manners  Big Grin

A well mannered person will not go around calling one a liar.... Big Grin

Regarding the massacre...my findings are consistent while you only provided one muslim sauce which was proven by me to be unreliable and you would like to put some points to a debate!

You said the hadith doesn't give a full detail of the incident...even a summary will do for me to prove the points that I have raised....I Don need Grandmother story to prove my point....if you really want the lengthy story which consists of a few pages...I have it too...but I can only say..why you need to get material and knowledge from a non Muslim?

You are far from the truth and you have no right to say we are on the wrong path!

(05-06-2024, 11:21 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You made a lie against our prophet not knowing that the story is unclear. That is why I said I won't call you a liar coz you don't know.

You said our prophet ordered a massacre. That is a lie. Do you know what is a massacre? Would you like me to show you what is a massacre using your Bible?

You Don know anything about your prophet Ah Lee...the shame is on you!
But you still have time to make it right....you know what to do! Big Grin

(06-06-2024, 09:12 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You Don know anything about your prophet Ah Lee...the shame is on you!
But you still have time to make it right....you know what to do! Big Grin

You made a lie when you said our prophet ordered a massacre.

(06-06-2024, 09:23 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You made a lie when you said our prophet ordered a massacre.

Take a look at the life of muh..I have showed you..Don pretend to not see the highlighted points...take a look from my earlier findings as well...it is all consistent!
Don just say I lied without you proving me so!

(06-06-2024, 09:34 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Take a look at the life of muh..I have showed you..Don pretend to not see the highlighted points...take a look from my earlier findings as well...it is all consistent!
Don just say I lied without you proving me so!

Did you make that lie? Yes. Have you proven it? No.

(06-06-2024, 09:41 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Did you make that lie? Yes. Have you proven it? No.

You falsely accused me of lying without showing me the proof...
Can I falsely accuse you of something you are not?
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(06-06-2024, 09:54 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You falsely accused me of lying without showing me the proof...
Can I falsely accuse you of something you are not?

You made a lie about our prophet. I already said I WON'T call you a liar because I know you said it without knowing. 

The burden is on you to provide proof that our prophet ordered a MASSACRE.

(06-06-2024, 10:02 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You made a lie about our prophet. I already said I WON'T call you a liar because I know you said it without knowing. 

The burden is on you to provide proof that our prophet ordered a MASSACRE.

I have provided you plenty of sauces....they all turned out to be consistent 
You on the other hand has shown me nothing...pls rebuke with some proof or you are just making a fool of yourself....

The viewers here can judge for themselves!

Muh is your role model? I doubt so...why? You know nothing about this man...if the banu qurayza massacre is not a fact according to what you have said.....then muh will cease to exist!

Your homework today is to check all your sauces...present it to me to prove that I am wrong..got it! This is the very least you could do for your role model...so don be lazy!

(06-06-2024, 10:26 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I have provided you plenty of sauces....they all turned out to be consistent 
You on the other hand has shown me nothing...pls rebuke with some proof or you are just making a fool of yourself....

Muh is your role model? I doubt so...why? You know nothing about this man...if the banu qurayza massacre is not a fact according to what you have said.....then muh will cease to exist!

Your homework today is to check all your sauces...present it to me to prove that I am wrong..got it! This is the very least you could do for your role model...so don be lazy!

I asked if 50 men were put to death for treason, is that a massacre?

(06-06-2024, 10:26 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I have provided you plenty of sauces....they all turned out to be consistent 

He will never admit that he had been proven wrong by you over and over. He will just keep saying that you lied, or play with words that oh well, that lie didn't originate from you but you are spreading it anyway..

He's like someone who will vote for a liar and even monkey as long as she's with the party he supports. You can show him their incompetence, lies, wayamg but he will say you are lying.

(06-06-2024, 10:32 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I asked if 50 men were put to death for treason, is that a massacre?

I don know what you are talking because there is no proof to say the massacre only consisted of 50 men....these were never reported and compiled! The rough estimate which was reported was at least 600 to 900 men

I love you Lord
For your mercy never fails me
All my days I have been held in your hands from the moment that I wake up until I lay my head
Oh I will sing the Goodness of God
All
My life You have been faithful
All my life You are so so good
Oh I will Sing the Goodness of God.

☝️

(06-06-2024, 10:38 AM)Oyk Wrote:  He will never admit that he had been proven wrong by you over and over. He will just keep saying that you lied, or play with words that oh well, that lie didn't originate from you but you are spreading it anyway..

He's like someone who will vote for a liar and even monkey as long as she's with the party he supports. You can show him their incompetencw, lies, wayamg but he will say you are lying.

That's why he is a prideful man with no integrity....he can play smelly but you cannot..

I love You Lord and I lift my hands to worship You
All my soul rejoices
Take joy my King in what You hear
Let it be a sweet sweet sound in your ears.

☝️

(06-06-2024, 10:32 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I asked if 50 men were put to death for treason, is that a massacre?

You look at the life of muh again...it says clearly that every adult will be executed!
You mean there are only 50 adults defending banu Quraiza ?

Pls kid me not!

(06-06-2024, 10:41 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  That's why he is a prideful man with no integrity....he can play smelly but you cannot..

He's a man!? I think he's a potato. Rotfl

When you look at this passage...you feel for the woman..because she can no longer shed tears of sadness..she became crazy isn't it  because her people were mostly killed...

[Image: FJX8pecac-AMf-O2-C.png]

(06-06-2024, 10:54 AM)Oyk Wrote:  He's a man!?  I think he's a potato. Rotfl

Big Grin  I will shove that potato up his..you know where if he continues to portray as a hypocrite!

(06-06-2024, 10:39 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I don know what you are talking because there is no proof to say the massacre only consisted of 50 men....these were never reported and compiled!

There is no proof how many were killed. We don't know who said it was 600 so we cannot use it as proof. It could be a lie. 

For all we know, it was less than 50 men. Now, if 50 men were put to death for treason, is that a massacre?

(06-06-2024, 10:47 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You look at the life of muh again...it says clearly that every adult will be executed!
You mean there are only 50 adults defending banu Quraiza ?

Pls kid me not!

How big was that tribe? Do you know? If the tribe was made up of 200 people, they would have about 50 men of military age.

(06-06-2024, 11:03 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  How big was that tribe? Do you know? If the tribe was made up of 200 people, they would have about 50 men of military age.

How big is muh's force then? Why it takes 25 days for the 50 men to surrender?
What were they doing on normal days? Doing Bbq and telling stories?

(06-06-2024, 11:08 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  How big is muh's force then? Why it takes 25 days for the 50 men to surrender?
What were they doing on normal days? Doing Bbq and telling stories?

A few hundred strong tribe would have a fort. They can go into their fort and it will be difficult to attack them without siege weapons. After their food runs out, they must come out.

(06-06-2024, 11:01 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  There is no proof how many were killed. We don't know who said it was 600 so we cannot use it as proof. It could be a lie. 

For all we know, it was less than 50 men. Now, if 50 men were put to death for treason, is that a massacre?

Logical thinking lah....you cannot form sg with only 50 military men...you can't even form 3 platoons!