Ali is actually a Buddhist

(07-06-2024, 11:56 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Do you think Karen Armstrong didn't read that? 

Do you think I've never come across that?

I have already given you my arguments. I say the 600 number is a lie. So too Karen Armstrong and a lot of other scholars.

You want to promote that lie. Go ahead.

Many have accepted the fact and moved on..the pro Islamic websites as well! If you reject ibn ishaq you reject muh!

I didn't promote it as a lie...it is just that you are stupiak to be standing around that same spot for 61yrs while everyone else has move on!

(07-06-2024, 11:43 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Let's look at Sirat, page 464..the life of muh shall we..pls see attached highlighted areas.
I gave you a conservative number but the numbers are much higher.
You stupiak fool Big Grin still want to call me a liar?

[Image: as-per-page-464-of-sirat-rasul-allah-pro...9uok81.png]

He refuses to accept what u proof 
Or else he will lost the battle 
His Aim is to destroy Christians!

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(07-06-2024, 11:57 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Many of you here accused me of lies and deceit but none of you brought proof.

Rotfl Do you need to prove Satan commits evil?
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(07-06-2024, 12:04 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Our proof don’t suit your taste that is why !

Nobody showed me anything to substantiate their accusation.

Saying I don't believe what is written in the Bible is not the same as telling a lie. Agree?

(07-06-2024, 12:06 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  He refuses to accept what u proof 

He now even discredit the life of muh...he wants to go elope with Karen...just let him be lah

(07-06-2024, 12:07 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Rotfl Do you need to prove Satan commits evil?

You need to prove it was satan. Like in the case of James vs Paul. James said you're a fool for believing what Paul said. The wrong one could be influenced by satan.

(07-06-2024, 12:08 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  He now even discredit the life of muh...he wants to go elope with Karen...just let him be lah

Karen Armstrong rejected it. Many of our scholars rejected it. Some even called it a lie.

(07-06-2024, 12:07 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Nobody showed me anything to substantiate their accusation.

Saying I don't believe what is written in the Bible is not the same as telling a lie. Agree?

I also don’t believe your Quran teachings don’t make sense 

U did lie that polygamy is allowed in the NT
U lied  n u won’t admit it

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Pls go to the mosque on Friday ah lee..shout loud loud and say that you reject the book Life of muh..and you submit to the opinions of Karen Armstrong only...that is all that matters!

(07-06-2024, 12:10 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Karen Armstrong rejected it. Many of our scholars rejected it. Some even called it a lie.

The truth is hard to accept isn't it! You have no backings to even call it a lie!

(07-06-2024, 12:09 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You need to prove it was satan. Like in the case of James vs Paul. James said you're a fool for believing what Paul said. The wrong one could be influenced by satan.

Rotfl when Jesus met satan ...did he ask him for his ic?

(07-06-2024, 12:14 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Pls go to the mosque on Friday ah lee..shout loud loud and say that you reject the book Life of muh..and you submit to the opinions of Karen Armstrong only...that is all that matters!

Pls say that to your congregation that the book Life of Muh is a lie! That will discredit ibn ishaq, the hadiths and the quran....thank you very much!

(07-06-2024, 11:31 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I gave you my arguments about why I say the 600 number is a lie. And yet you accused me of being unable to refute you with my words.

I know why you want to bring in my mother. Because it will make me stop replying to you and then you can strut around saying you've won. You want to be another pigeon like your back-slapping buddy Oyk.

Big Grin if you want to continue the debate on Quraiza...you must be able to take in more damages ...

Now you learnt a lesson! Don suka suka call someone a liar! You also called LKS and Oyk a liar and they were very lenient with you!  Tongue

(07-06-2024, 09:50 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Good analysis...but Ip Man only do selective reading nowadays... Big Grin maybe he will end up as a Buddhist after all....his next reincarnation is a Palestine female Big Grin

It will be terrible Karma to be reborn as a chabor in Palestine.

Ee Mun, if you can't do good, at least don't do bad stuff anymore. Stop eating meat, eat vegetarian. You might be reborn in Muar again..

[Image: IMG-20240607-143156.jpg]

Mock bak kut, mock sweet and sour pork, real (not mock) vegetables and mock pork soup. Love

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(07-06-2024, 12:09 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You need to prove it was satan. Like in the case of James vs Paul. James said you're a fool for believing what Paul said. The wrong one could be influenced by satan.

Somebody is desperately trying to get back to Bible bashing wor. He knows he has lost.. 

Let's see who will bite the bait.  Rotfl

(07-06-2024, 12:12 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  I also don’t believe your Quran teachings don’t make sense 

U did lie that polygamy is allowed in the NT
U lied  n u won’t admit it

Wow! He lied until liddat to justify Muh having multiple sex partners?

(07-06-2024, 02:54 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Somebody is desperately trying to get back to Bible bashing wor. He knows he has lost.. 

Let's see who will bite the bait.  Rotfl

We got him cornered! Don let go and we will see less of him around! Big Grin

(07-06-2024, 12:06 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  He refuses to accept what u proof 

Typical Muslim behaviour lah....
Now he will have to spend some time offline, wait for the dust to get settled or find another forum where he can behave like his prophet and get idolised.... Big Grin

(07-06-2024, 01:45 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Pls say that to your congregation that the book Life of Muh is a lie! That will discredit ibn ishaq, the hadiths and the quran....thank you very much!

Smile

I asked you why you think you know better than a learned historian and you didn't answer me. 

Do you think when Karen Armstrong calls it "a great travesty of truth", she is also discrediting the Hadith and the Quran? Is that the statement you're making?

(07-06-2024, 01:45 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Pls say that to your congregation that the book Life of Muh is a lie! That will discredit ibn ishaq, the hadiths and the quran....thank you very much!

Or, when our scholars who are Muslims call the 600 number a lie, they are also discrediting the Hadith and the Quran? Is that what you're saying?

(07-06-2024, 04:20 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Smile

I asked you why you think you know better than a learned historian and you didn't answer me. 

Do you think when Karen Armstrong calls it "a great travesty of truth", she is also discrediting the Hadith and the Quran? Is that the statement you're making?

Now I know why you love her more than your role model

Karen Armstrong's writings have been widely abused by Muslim Apologists who often quote from her works. She has written many books on religions. To some extent her texts are abused/misquoted. For example her statement on Muhammed marying Aihsa is often used to suggest she was OK with the consummation at 9, but that is not explicitly what she says. She says she is OK with the Betrothal as being normal for the time and assumes Muhammed would not have consummated the marriage before her puberty.

(07-06-2024, 04:29 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Now I know why you love her more than your role model

Karen Armstrong's writings have been widely abused by Muslim Apologists who often quote from her works. She has written many books on religions. To some extent her texts are abused/misquoted. For example her statement on Muhammed marying Aihsa is often used to suggest she was OK with the consummation at 9, but that is not explicitly what she says. She says she is OK with the Betrothal as being normal for the time and assumes Muhammed would not have consummated the marriage before her puberty.

Stick on the subject at hand. Don't jump to another subject.

If our Muslim scholars say the 600 number is a lie, are they discrediting the Hadith and the Quran?

(07-06-2024, 04:22 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Or, when our scholars who are Muslims call the 600 number a lie, they are also discrediting the Hadith and the Quran? Is that what you're saying?

This is the book on Muh..and you are saying 600 is a lie? So what is the true figure?
Who reported it? Why was it not amended if it is false? You imply ishaq spread falsehood? 
Then how can I trust the quran if little details into the life of muh is deem false...haiya!

(07-06-2024, 04:30 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Stick on the subject at hand. Don't jump to another subject.

If our Muslim scholars say the 600 number is a lie, are they discrediting the Hadith and the Quran?

You are talking abt Karen! Am I not replying?

(07-06-2024, 04:36 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  This is the book on Muh..and you are saying 600 is a lie? So what is the true figure?
Who reported it? Why was it not amended if it is false? You imply ishaq spread falsehood? 
Then how can I trust the quran if little details into the life of muh is deem false...haiya!

Ibn Ishaq wasn't there. He was born after the event. Did you stop to ask where he got that 600 information from?

(07-06-2024, 04:37 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You are talking abt Karen! Am I not replying?

Ok. But stick to the subject, which you insisted and I am obliging you.

If I am a non Muslim who just finished ŕeading the life of muh...I will be confused by your statement because it is inconsistent with the book...therefore..he will reject the book, the man and the religion....thank you ah lee!

(07-06-2024, 04:38 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Ibn Ishaq wasn't there. He was born after the event. Did you stop to ask where he got that 600 information from?

Those who bought the biography of muh were all scammed? Is this what you are saying?

(07-06-2024, 04:36 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  This is the book on Muh..and you are saying 600 is a lie? So what is the true figure?

Did you stop to ask who ibn Ishaq? Do Muslims take him as how we take the esteemed Bukhari? Or the esteemed Imam Malik? Or the esteemed Imam Abu Hanifa?

(07-06-2024, 04:40 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Those who bought the biography of muh were all scammed? Is this what you are saying?

No, that is not what I'm saying.

I'm asking you if you think our Muslim scholars are discrediting the Hadith and the Quran when they reject the 600 number in ibn Ishaq because that is what you are implying to me.