Ali is actually a Buddhist

(08-06-2024, 02:26 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  How did I miss this post? Ah Lee has nothing to say? No replies will deem you disrespectful...because this time there was no mention of mother Big Grin

He's in denial.

He told us to use our brains and not to believe the Bible blindly. He said he didn't believe in the Bible but kept quoting from it to mock and taunt us. 

When you showed him the Hadiths, his intellect took leave of absence. He did not want to face it. 

I can understand his fear because it's very difficult for him to repudiate his religion. He will be ostracized by everyone who is Moslem and he feels lost...

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(08-06-2024, 03:33 PM)Oyk Wrote:  He's in denial.

He told us to use our brains and not to believe the Bible blindly. He said he didn't believe in the Bible but kept quoting from it to mock and taunt us. 

When you showed him the Hadiths, his intellect took absence of leave. He did not want to face it. 

I can understand his fear because it's very difficult for him to repudiate his religion. He will be ostracized by everyone who is Moslem and he feels lost...

Suddenly he distanced himself from what was reported on his role model....
No need to be in denial...when you married into the religion..you accept the good and the bad of it....just like you married your wife who has many flaws eg..not a virgin lah...likes to fart lah...

you said I said everything to tarnish the reputation of muh...did I? I never once said anything nasty abt him...I merely presented you the findings...

The problem with Ah Lee is he is likely to misinterprete everything as negative from us...Don do that Ah Lee.. pls clarify if you feel offended...I don want you to commit jihab on Christians because you can no longer tolerate...peace be upon you OK!

(08-06-2024, 12:32 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  He may be in Greece on vacation. I dunno.

I am in Singapore.I am busy on weekdays.Since we enter the month of DulHaj, please spend your  time on good deeds.

(08-06-2024, 05:26 PM)Hope Wrote:  I am in Singapore.I am busy on weekdays.Since we enter the month of DulHaj, please spend your  time on good deeds.

This is channelled towards Ah Lee...pls spend your time to do good deeds OK 👍 
V clear with authority...

(08-06-2024, 05:32 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  This is channelled towards Ah Lee...pls spend your time to do good deeds OK 👍 
V clear with authority...

No. 

First 10days of this Islamic month is very important 

https://youtube.com/shorts/wPdFN9c46TI?s...UXoOmr0_jk

https://youtube.com/shorts/Z447Mb9obR4?s...8g6NboBHdY

(08-06-2024, 05:37 PM)Hope Wrote:  No. 

First 10days of this Islamic month is very important 

https://youtube.com/shorts/wPdFN9c46TI?s...UXoOmr0_jk

https://youtube.com/shorts/Z447Mb9obR4?s...8g6NboBHdY

I am not a Muslim but I will try to be nice to Ah Lee and you OK....call this a good deed! Big Grin

(08-06-2024, 05:26 PM)Hope Wrote:  I am in Singapore.I am busy on weekdays.Since we enter the month of DulHaj, please spend your  time on good deeds.

Hope ...since you are here..you want to talk about banu Qurayza?
How many people was massacred? Pls give me your figure and we shall compare...Ah Lee is rather confused

(08-06-2024, 05:41 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Hope ...since you are here..you want to talk about banu Qurayza?
How many people was massacred? Pls give me your figure and we shall compare...Ah Lee is rather confused

I didn’t follow up your posts on this Banu Quarayza I need time to go through all those posts.
When I see some of your and Oyk posts, those remind me the Hadith of Jewish old lady who used to throw garbage including animal intestines on prophet Muhammad.

(08-06-2024, 07:59 PM)Hope Wrote:  I didn’t follow up your posts on this Banu Quarayza I need time to go through all those posts.
When I see some of your and Oyk posts, those remind me the Hadith of Jewish old lady who used to throw garbage including animal intestines on prophet Muhammad.

Thinking Jewish lady threw garbage on muh? I will follow up on this incident!
I don throw rubbish at muh lah....you ask Ah Lee if I insulted the prophet? Never, not once! Just debating the authenticity of the event only!

(08-06-2024, 07:59 PM)Hope Wrote:  I didn’t follow up your posts on this Banu Quarayza I need time to go through all those posts.

It goes that a Jewish woman in Mecca who would throw garbage on the doorstep of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) in defiance of his message, and one day she fell sick and could not throw the garbage, so the Prophet (peace be upon him) visited her. Then it is said that she was so amazed at his character that she realized his prophethood and accepted Islam.

I tried to find its source, but instead found that it has no source. Is that true?

No source Hope...Ah Lee will whack you for spreading falsehood!

If you feel that way, read what Ee Mun had been doing. At one point you were also mocking. You are no angel. Rolleyes

Yes, this is bulan haji.

(09-06-2024, 08:31 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yes, this is bulan haji.

Salamat Pagi, Bro.   Smile

(09-06-2024, 08:34 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Salamat Pagi, Bro.   Smile

Good morning.
[+] 1 user Likes Ali Imran's post

(08-06-2024, 08:30 PM)Oyk Wrote:  If you feel that way, read what Ee Mun had been doing. At one point you were also mocking. You are no angel. Rolleyes

We are not mocking. We will never mock Jesus, Mary ,other prophets mentioned in Quran and founder of other religions.

(08-06-2024, 08:17 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  It goes that a Jewish woman in Mecca who would throw garbage on the doorstep of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) in defiance of his message, and one day she fell sick and could not throw the garbage, so the Prophet (peace be upon him) visited her. Then it is said that she was so amazed at his character that she realized his prophethood and accepted Islam.

I tried to find its source, but instead found that it has no source. Is that true?

No source Hope...Ah Lee will whack you for spreading falsehood!

Yes, It is a weak Hadith.However we should learn the moral of the story.

(09-06-2024, 08:41 AM)Hope Wrote:  Yes, It is a weak Hadith.However we should learn the moral of the story.

Pungkoq hang...

No hadith says this! Unreliable source!

(08-06-2024, 08:12 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Thinking Jewish lady threw garbage on muh? I will follow up on this incident!
I don throw rubbish at muh lah....you ask Ah Lee if I insulted the prophet? Never, not once! Just debating the authenticity of the event only!

Muh is itself an insult .isn’t it?

(08-06-2024, 05:41 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Hope ...since you are here..you want to talk about banu Qurayza?

As per Christian sources 600.
As per Muslim sources number is not clear.
Do you have any authentic sources

(09-06-2024, 08:44 AM)Hope Wrote:  Muh is itself an insult .isn’t it?

Thinking I wouldn't put it as unclearly as you...Ah Lee will take umbrella at you..

(09-06-2024, 08:46 AM)Hope Wrote:  As per Christian sources 600.
As per Muslim sources number is not clear.
Do you have any authentic sources

Hope... Thinking 600 and above are all from Muslim sources....i cannot find one that says 600 and below

(09-06-2024, 08:49 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Hope... Thinking 600 and above are all from Muslim sources....i cannot find one that says 600 and below

How many of them were living in Medina at that time?

(09-06-2024, 08:54 AM)Hope Wrote:  How many of them were living in Medina at that time?

I don know...
Don go around circles like your dad Ah Lee...
If the knowledge of your faith is nothing...then forget I ever ask!
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(03-06-2024, 05:20 PM)Hope Wrote:  If that happened in this century, They would have sent him to electric chair or death squad.

Imagine if people have to carry electric chair  on their neck I/o cross

This was the second taim you mocked.  I know you had replied but I will elaborate because your reply was merely "defensive". You tried to deny...who are you kidding man?

Sure, the electric chair means instant death.

The Romans used crucifixion to be a slow and painful death for criminals, not that they didn't know how to kill someone in less than 2 seconds with a sword or spear pierced into the heart.

They paraded Jesus in the streets, made Him carry the Cross.

And you wrote "carry the electric chair on their neck".  Did Jesus carry the Cross on His neck?  No, He did not. It's  Christians, especially girls, who wear a cross as a pendant on their neck.  You were mocking Christians suggesting that girls would be wearing an electric chair on their neck right.

You are very disrespectful and not an angel, so kindly get off your high-moral horse man. Rolleyes

[Image: ee5ef7a21c33e00c47404b51ea9f82ed.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(09-06-2024, 09:02 AM)Oyk Wrote:  This was the second taim you mocked.  I know you had replied but I will elaborate because your reply was merely "defensive". You tried to deny...who are you kidding man?

Sure, the electric chair means instant death.

The Romans used crucifixion to be a slow and painful death for criminals, not that they didn't know how to kill someone in less than 2 seconds with a sword or spear pierced into the heart.

They paraded Jesus in the streets, made Him carry the Cross.

And you wrote "make Him carry the electric chair on the neck".  Did Jesus carry the Cross on His neck?  No, He did not. It's  Christians, especially girls, who wear a cross as a pendant on their neck.  You were mocking Christians right.

You are very disrespectful and not an angel, so kindly get off your high-moral horse man. Rolleyes

[Image: ee5ef7a21c33e00c47404b51ea9f82ed.jpg]

Is it insulting?

(09-06-2024, 09:00 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I don know...
Don go around circles like your dad Ah Lee...
If the knowledge of your faith is nothing...then forget I ever ask!

Its a relevant question.

What was the strength of their tribe? If the tribe comprised only 200 people, that means the 600 number is false.

(09-06-2024, 08:49 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Hope... Thinking 600 and above are all from Muslim sources....i cannot find one that says 600 and below

He just assumed and asserted that 600 was from a Christian source.  Why? because you said it.  If Ee Mun said it, then he would say that it was from an Islamic source.

And you have to correct him, and tell him that it was from an Islamic source.

I guess you had asked the wrong person.  It does not mean that just because he is a Moslem, he knows every bit of Islamic history.  The way he goes about giving answers is like those wumao who would say that Kim Jong Un is a good man.  Why? because he's China's ally.  You can't reason with such peepur.

(09-06-2024, 09:14 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Its a relevant question.

What was the strength of their tribe? If the tribe comprised only 200 people, that means the 600 number is false.

It was not a "relevant" question,  It was a trap-question, that's similar to how lawyers trap their victims in court.  In this case, I'd say it's a cunning question. Rolleyes

(09-06-2024, 09:07 AM)Hope Wrote:  Is it insulting?

It's mocking.

(09-06-2024, 08:35 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Good morning.

Only good morning but without the "Bro".

OK, I understand your hidden message.  To you, I am شَيْطَان.  Rolleyes