Ali is actually a Buddhist

(09-06-2024, 11:54 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  So you have a problem with Moses ordering the massacre of tens of thousands of defenseless people on the command of God?

Last time..you specifically left out God's name and you made him look like he was doing it out of his own will!

(09-06-2024, 11:55 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  When you recite your Lord's Prayer, why you bring in your stomach?

I think you have butterflies in your stomach when you put muh in the same prayer to God!

(09-06-2024, 11:57 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Last time..you specifically left out God's name and you made him look like he was doing it out of his own will!

I can't remember what I said then. Let's focus on the point at hand. Do you have a problem with Moses ordering the killing of tens of thousands of defenseless people including women and children?

(09-06-2024, 11:59 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I think you have butterflies in your stomach when you put muh in the same prayer to God!

So you can bring in your stomach but we cannot pray for the people we love?

Today is exposing your double standard day. I'm sorry that I have to go out shortly.

(09-06-2024, 12:00 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I can't remember what I said then. Let's focus on the point at hand. Do you have a problem with Moses ordering the killing of tens of thousands of defenseless people including women and children?

If the Father commanded it....I have no issue...that was a massacre!
Muh ordered the massacre in Allah's name...I also have no issue...so what is your point?

(09-06-2024, 10:46 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Then what is it called?

He try to defend it knowing it’s a massacre

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(09-06-2024, 12:02 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  So you can bring in your stomach but we cannot pray for the people we love?

Today is exposing your double standard day. I'm sorry that I have to go out shortly.

Big Grin  pls try....
You specifically mentioned muh in your prayers...and Allah is fine with it... Big Grin
What does Allah says? Worship him only and remember him! Why are you disobeying him by remembering muh and his crew? Smile

(09-06-2024, 12:02 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  So you can bring in your stomach but we cannot pray for the people we love?

Your mobile cannot view n reply meh?

☝️

(09-06-2024, 11:55 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  If your name is not written in the lamb book of life or blocked.. finish

We both don't know what is in that book so let's not use speculation in our quest for truth.

Have you heard of the law of non-contradiction? It is a branch of logic thinking. I will give you an example; 1. a cat is an animal, 2. a cat is not an animal. Logic will tell you they both cannot be true.

Would you like to go further?

(09-06-2024, 12:08 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Your mobile cannot view n reply meh?

LOL

By right can but my password is only remembered on my PC. I don't know what is the password and I don't want to go thru the hassle of resetting my password.

U falsely shoot at pink n u claim your innocence?

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

Allah's word is very specific....if you want to add your own words and other creative contents then it is not my problem...I don judge you on that day!

(09-06-2024, 12:10 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  LOL

By right can but my password is only remembered on my PC. I don't know what is the password and I don't want to go thru the hassle of resetting my password.

U mean your mobile is on whole time without off screen?
When off screen u can’t on it unless it’s not pw activated 
U lie again

☝️

(09-06-2024, 12:08 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Big Grin  pls try....
You specifically mentioned muh in your prayers...and Allah is fine with it... Big Grin
What does Allah says? Worship him only and remember him! Why are you disobeying him by remembering muh and his crew? Smile

Sometimes, when we pray, our minds wander and we suddenly find ourselves thinking about a work-related issue. We are told satan would like to do that, take you somewhere else. Once we realize we have wandered, we will be back to our proper place immediately, in worship. The point is, it doesn't nullify our solah if we find our minds have wandered.

Praying for Prophet Muhammad is in obedience to Allah's command so when we pray for Prophet Muhammad, we are doing what Allah wants us to do.

If you are okay in bringing in your stomach when you recite the Lord's Prayer, you should not be critiquing how we worship Allah.

(09-06-2024, 12:12 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  U mean your mobile is on whole time without off screen?
When off screen u can’t on it unless it’s not pw activated 
U lie again

I'm talking about this Sgtalk password lah.

Saying I lied without showing any proof is telling a lie about me. Why do you like to lie about me?

(09-06-2024, 12:16 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Sometimes, when we pray, our minds wander and we suddenly find ourselves thinking about a work-related issue. We are told satan would like to do that, take you somewhere else. Once we realize we have wandered, we will be back to our proper place immediately, in worship. The point is, it doesn't nullify our solah if we find our minds have wandered.

Praying for Prophet Muhammad is in obedience to Allah's command so when we pray for Prophet Muhammad, we are doing what Allah wants us to do.

If you are okay in bringing in your stomach when you recite the Lord's Prayer, you should not be critiquing how we worship Allah.

When u r praying did u think about how to mock n attack us next?

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(09-06-2024, 12:19 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  When u r praying did u think about how to mock n attack us next?

If I believe you are heading for danger and I want to warn you, am I doing good or bad?

(09-06-2024, 12:18 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I'm talking about this Sgtalk password lah.

Saying I lied without showing any proof is telling a lie about me. Why do you like to like about me?
So if ur computer is not working we presume u r dead too?
How can one forget own pw unless brain cells declining.

☝️

(09-06-2024, 12:22 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  If I believe you are heading for danger and I want to warn you, am I doing good or bad?

I believe u r heading for danger too so I warn u so your blood won’t be upon my head.

☝️

(09-06-2024, 12:22 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  So if ur computer is not working we presume u r dead too?
How can one forget own pw unless brain cells declining.

If my PC fails, I can reset my password.

But yes, I don't remember this password. I don't need to remember passwords.

(09-06-2024, 12:24 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  I believe u r heading for danger too so I warn u so your blood won’t be upon my head.

Yes, that would mean you care for me and you want to see me saved. 

Thank you.

(09-06-2024, 12:24 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  If my PC fails, I can reset my password.

But yes, I don't remember this password. I don't need to remember passwords.

If u forget your sg talk pw hope u come out as Paul Ali newly converted Christian lol

☝️

(09-06-2024, 12:26 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yes, that would mean you care for me and you want to see me saved. 

Thank you.

I did pray for u to find the right path 
Jesus said pray for your enemies

☝️

(09-06-2024, 10:54 AM)Hope Wrote:  Like Muslim, The Hindus , Buddhist, Sikh all chant in their original language, Except Christian.

Eew... you are validating your practice by citing the practices of religions which you say lead to hell? Nice. Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(09-06-2024, 12:08 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  We both don't know what is in that book so let's not use speculation in our quest for truth.

Have you heard of the law of non-contradiction? It is a branch of logic thinking. I will give you an example; 1. a cat is an animal, 2. a cat is not an animal. Logic will tell you they both cannot be true.

Would you like to go further?
It’s all in the bible not my saying just believe, simple.

☝️

(09-06-2024, 12:16 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Sometimes, when we pray, our minds wander and we suddenly find ourselves thinking about a work-related issue. We are told satan would like to do that, take you somewhere else. Once we realize we have wandered, we will be back to our proper place immediately, in worship. The point is, it doesn't nullify our solah if we find our minds have wandered.

You want to pray for muh ...you pray for him in a separate prayer...sounds fair?
If you want to pray to God..then no one else gets a mention!

Allah's words are specific...Don colour it !

(09-06-2024, 12:27 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  If u forget your sg talk pw hope u come out as Paul Ali newly converted Christian lol

Paulali is ok. Just don't come back as Abdul. That name makes me think of Jay Smith. Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(09-06-2024, 12:26 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yes, that would mean you care for me and you want to see me saved. 

Thank you.

We all love a character like you....whether you wanted to be saved is all up to you. Big Grin
I believe one day someone will be interested to do an interview with you...Will your life be more fulfilling? I would like to think so!

Am I right to say that Moslems believe that Muh was a righteous man?

As such, it's he who should be praying for all those who are not righteous, rather than someone like you whom I'd assume wouldn't claim to be righteous, to be praying for him.

If I understand Islam right, Muh's place in paradise is already assured. Christians are the ones....and yes, also Hindus, Buddhists, Taoists etc, who are heading due south of heaven.

(09-06-2024, 12:22 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  If I believe you are heading for danger and I want to warn you, am I doing good or bad?

I get this in China plenty of times....you know from who? The fortune tellers! Big Grin