Ali is actually a Buddhist

(09-06-2024, 03:15 PM)Hope Wrote:  If copied, where did we get faith declaration,solat(prayer) fasting,Zakath( compulsory charity) Haj ( pilgrimage) ?

Still got copied lah

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(09-06-2024, 03:13 PM)Hope Wrote:  Where is the Quran verse for this claim?

7:54

Sura 4 :171

(09-06-2024, 03:21 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  7:54

Sura 4 :171

The Qur’an states that Jesus is Allah’s “word which he cast into Mary, and a ‘spirit’ from him” (Sura 4:171). Jesus is also called a word from Allah in Sura 3:39, 45.

Muh is not a word wor!

(09-06-2024, 12:16 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Sometimes, when we pray, our minds wander and we suddenly find ourselves thinking about a work-related issue. We are told satan would like to do that, take you somewhere else. Once we realize we have wandered, we will be back to our proper place immediately, in worship. The point is, it doesn't nullify our solah if we find our minds have wandered.

Praying for Prophet Muhammad is in obedience to Allah's command so when we pray for Prophet Muhammad, we are doing what Allah wants us to do.

If you are okay in bringing in your stomach when you recite the Lord's Prayer, you should not be critiquing how we worship Allah.

Which quranic verse says that a prayer to Allah only must include a special prayer for muh?
You praying to Allah is already an obedience...haiya! Is muh an intercessor to Allah?
Without mentioning muh...the prayer is no longer valid?

https://youtube.com/shorts/5DQJZJunr68?s...OtrWVtl87e

Praising Jesus in Ethiopia

(09-06-2024, 03:20 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Still got copied lah

I phone 15 catalog is a copy from previous or continuation?

(09-06-2024, 03:25 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  The Qur’an states that Jesus is Allah’s “word which he cast into Mary, and a ‘spirit’ from him” (Sura 4:171). Jesus is also called a word from Allah in Sura 3:39, 45.

Muh is not a word wor!

Quran 7:54 “Indeed, your Lord is Allāh, who created the heavens and earth in six days and then established Himself above the Throne. He covers the night with the day, [another night] chasing it rapidly; and [He created] the sun, the moon, and the stars, subjected by His command. Unquestionably, His is the creation and the command; blessed is Allāh, Lord of the worlds”

Quran 4:161 “O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allāh except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allāh and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allāh and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allāh is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allāh as Disposer of affairs”.

Quran 3:39”So the angels called him while he was standing in prayer in the chamber, "Indeed, Allāh gives you good tidings of John, confirming a word from Allāh and [who will be] honorable, abstaining [from women], and a prophet from among the righteous."

Quran 3:45 “And mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allāh gives you good tidings of a word1 from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to Allāh]”

(09-06-2024, 03:18 PM)Hope Wrote:  Do you accept (1)?

It is clearly stated in the 1st of the Ten Commandments that there's only one God, but I am not persuaded that Allah of the Quran is the same as Yahweh of the Bible.

Why? It's because of (2).

You see, Yahweh does not have a prophet called Muh, so Allah is a different person because he has a prophet who's not a prophet of Yahweh.

The 1st Commandment says we are not to have other gods before Him, so I am unable to say that Allah is my god. It's a very serious sin for me to say that.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(09-06-2024, 04:08 PM)Hope Wrote:  Quran 7:54 “Indeed, your Lord is Allāh, who created the heavens and earth in six days and then established Himself above the Throne. He covers the night with the day, [another night] chasing it rapidly; and [He created] the sun, the moon, and the stars, subjected by His command. Unquestionably, His is the creation and the command; blessed is Allāh, Lord of the worlds”

Quran 4:161 “O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allāh except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allāh and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allāh and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allāh is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allāh as Disposer of affairs”.

Quran 3:39”So the angels called him while he was standing in prayer in the chamber, "Indeed, Allāh gives you good tidings of John, confirming a word from Allāh and [who will be] honorable, abstaining [from women], and a prophet from among the righteous."

Quran 3:45 “And mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allāh gives you good tidings of a word1 from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to Allāh]”

Thank you for proving me John was also a word! This is a test for you.
I am very happy that you can back up with some findings UNLIKE your buddy! Big Grin

But I don think you can do so well if your invigilator is Oyk!  Big Grin

(09-06-2024, 03:59 PM)Hope Wrote:  I phone 15 catalog is a copy from previous or continuation?
How can u compare God with iPhone

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(09-06-2024, 12:43 PM)Hope Wrote:  Don’t you agree that you have lost  original language of your scriptures?

There are peepur who can speak Hebrew and Greek. The languages are not lost just because I can't speak them.

In any case, there's no point in being able to recite the whole Bible in Hebrew and Greek. It's not going to make me holier than anybody.

(09-06-2024, 03:59 PM)Hope Wrote:  I phone 15 catalog is a copy from previous or continuation?

You can call it anything you want but the Book of Revelation says that the Quran which was written down in...? the 7th century? Not by a long shot....

Well Muh is certainly not mentioned in the Bible and the Book of Revelation tells us that....

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(09-06-2024, 04:21 PM)Oyk Wrote:  There are peepur who can speak Hebrew and Greek. The languages are not lost just because I can't speak them.

In any case, there's no point in being able to recite the whole Bible in Hebrew and Greek. It's not going to make me holier than anybody.

I am proud of you Hope that you can recite the quran completely....but you are still a sinner lah Big Grin

(09-06-2024, 12:47 PM)Hope Wrote:  Okay. We believe second coming of Jesus.Which language will he speak?
If he visits Kuala Lumpur,How will he address Malay, Chinese, Indian, Burmese, Vietnamese and other nationalities ?

You can pray to God in any language or dialect. No need to pray in Hebrew. Above all, reciting the Old Testament in Hebrew is not praying..

I pray in English and didn't worry that Jesus might find some words too hard for Him to understand...if I say Wokeism, I am am sure He knows what's that.

(09-06-2024, 04:25 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You can call it anything you want but the Book of Revelation says that the Quran which was written down in...? the 7th century? Not by a long shot....

Well Muh is certainly not mentioned in the Bible and the Book of Revelation tells us that....

Prophet Muhammad said: “Both in this world and in the Hereafter, I am the nearest of all people to Jesus, the son of Mary. 

What did Jesus say? Beware of false prophets! Big Grin

(09-06-2024, 03:58 PM)Hope Wrote:  https://youtube.com/shorts/5DQJZJunr68?s...OtrWVtl87e

Praising Jesus in Ethiopia

Anything wrong with the worship?
The joy of the Lord is my strength

☝️

(09-06-2024, 04:14 PM)Oyk Wrote:  It is clearly stated in the 1st of the Ten Commandments that there's only one God, but I am not persuaded that Allah of the Quran is the same as Yahweh of the Bible.

Why? It's because of (2).

You see, Yahweh does not have a prophet called Muh, so Allah is a different person because he has a prophet who's not a prophet of Yahweh.

The 1st Commandment says we are not to have other gods before Him, so I am unable to say that Allah is my god. It's a very serious sin for me to say that.

Allah is in Arabic. Yahweh is in Hebrew.

(09-06-2024, 04:51 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Anything wrong with the worship?
The joy of the Lord is my strength

Is the same way 100, 200,300,2000 years ago?

(09-06-2024, 04:35 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Prophet Muhammad said: “Both in this world and in the Hereafter, I am the nearest of all people to Jesus, the son of Mary. 

What did Jesus say? Beware of false prophets! :
Did both say same day?

(09-06-2024, 04:31 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You can pray to God in any language or dialect. No need to pray in Hebrew. Above all, reciting the Old Testament in Hebrew is not praying..

I pray in English and didn't worry that Jesus might find some words too hard for Him to understand...if I say Wokeism, I am am sure He knows what's that.

He may need thousands of translators. You all should recruit people to learn aramic now

(09-06-2024, 04:25 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I am proud of you Hope that you can recite the quran completely....but you are still a sinner lah Big Grin
Yes. I am a sinner. It doesn’t stop me worshipping true God.

(09-06-2024, 04:25 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You can call it anything you want but the Book of Revelation says that the Quran which was written down in...? the 7th century? Not by a long shot....

https://youtu.be/YRUWR1emwf4?si=X8Li5-hEzbKrXBny

https://youtube.com/shorts/jeVnYQzII7Q?s...kF8tkTi5pW

Did Jesus author Revelations and the Bible to include Muhammad?

(09-06-2024, 04:16 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Thank you for proving me John was also a word! This is a test for you.
I am very happy that you can back up with some findings UNLIKE your buddy! Big Grin

But I don think you can do so well if your invigilator is Oyk!  Big Grin
Please kindly check the tafsir for those verses

(09-06-2024, 04:54 PM)Hope Wrote:  Is the same way 100, 200,300,2000 years ago?

“Praise ye the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary: Praise him in the firmament of his power. Praise him for his mighty acts: Praise him according to his excellent greatness. Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: Praise him with the psaltery and harp. Praise him with the timbrel and dance: Praise him with stringed instruments and organs. Praise him upon the loud cymbals: Praise him upon the high sounding cymbals. Let every thing that hath breath Praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭150‬:‭1‬-‭6‬ ‭KJV

☝️

(09-06-2024, 04:57 PM)Hope Wrote:  He may need thousands of translators. You all should recruit people to learn aramic now

No, God does not need translators. In any language which anyone speaks to Him, He has the vocabulary of a dictionary.. Rolleyes

(09-06-2024, 05:02 PM)Hope Wrote:  https://youtu.be/YRUWR1emwf4?si=X8Li5-hEzbKrXBny

Did Jesus author Revelations and the Bible to include Muhammad?

The Bible says in the Book of Revelation that nothing is to be added or subtracted. Based on that, the Quran and Hadiths are inadmissible.

[+] 2 users Like Oyk's post

(09-06-2024, 05:18 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The Bible says in the Book of Revelation that nothing is to be added or subtracted. Based on that, the Quran and Hadiths are inadmissible.

“For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: and if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭22‬:‭18‬-‭19‬ ‭KJV

☝️
[+] 3 users Like Lukongsimi's post

(09-06-2024, 04:59 PM)Hope Wrote:  Yes. I am a sinner. It doesn’t stop me worshipping true God.

Worshipping God is good but there's no WAY you can even come before His Holy Presence without Christ.

And God doesn't need us to recite over and over. We aren't going to spend eternally doing that. God wants us to speak with Him like family. I guess you shan't understand because you are blinded

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(09-06-2024, 05:18 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The Bible says in the Book of Revelation that nothing is to be added or subtracted. Based on that, the Quran and Hadiths are inadmissible.

(09-06-2024, 05:23 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  “For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: and if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.”

Well said lah! Big Grin  Thumbsup
[+] 3 users Like cheekopekman's post

(09-06-2024, 05:23 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  “For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: and if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.”

Yes, that's the verse.

If you compare the Quran with the Bible, you'd see a heavily edited Bible with words added or removed. In a lot of cases, entire records of history were altered beyond recognition. 

Add in the Hadith and you wonder what's going on. 

Jesus demoted to Man and Muh promoted to above Jesus? Wow. 

No, Allah and Yahweh are two different persons.

[+] 2 users Like Oyk's post