Ali is actually a Buddhist

(10-06-2024, 08:58 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  In the end days anti Christ rules the world causing many to take the mark of the beast
Whoever don’t have the mark of God will be condemned

There are 3 people in Palestine. 1 of them is the anti-Christ. Which one? Easy. The Bible says the one who denies Jesus is the Messiah is the anti-Christ, the liar. Yet, the anti-Christ is the one who got the support of the Christians.

Do you find that ironic?

(09-06-2024, 11:07 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Diu! You talk like all Muslims know how to speak Arabic! If Allah speaks to you in Arabic..you will be speechless...you might even utter softly in hokkien " li Kong si mi" Big Grin

But Allah would speak Hokkien with him. Allah is all over Earth and I am sure he does not need translators.

Allah desires all human beings to be Moslems who worship him and declare that Muh is his prophet.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(10-06-2024, 09:02 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  There are 3 people in Palestine. 1 of them is the anti-Christ. Which one? Easy. The Bible says the one who denies Jesus is the Messiah is the anti-Christ, the liar. Yet, the anti-Christ is the one who got the support of the Christians.

Do you find that ironic?

The snake will not say that Paul and Pink are liars but lead others to say it. When questioned, he says he didn't say that. He will even ask you to show the post... 

He's at it again. Judaism, Islam and Christianity. He's leading us to say that Judaism is the religion of Satan. 

Yet it wasn't so long ago when the snake boasted that Islam was so similar to Judaism unlike Christianity.

When it suits his mocking Christianity, any religion even Hinduism would become friends. Rolleyes

(10-06-2024, 09:05 AM)Oyk Wrote:  But Allah would speak Hokkien with him. Allah is all over Earth and I am sure he does not need translators.

Allah desires all human beings to be Moslems who worship him and declare that Muh is his prophet.

Quran 16:93 “Had Allah willed, He could have easily made you one community 
˹of believers˺, but He leaves to stray whoever He wills and guides whoever He wills. And you will certainly be questioned about what you used to do”.

Quran 42:8 “And if Allāh willed, He could have made them [of] one religion, but He admits whom He wills1 into His mercy. And the wrongdoers have not any protector or helper”

Quran 5:48 “And We have revealed to you, [O Muúammad], the Book in truth, confirming that which preceded it of the Scripture and as a criterion over it. So judge between them by what Allah has revealed and do not follow their inclinations away from what has come to you of the truth. To each of you We prescribed a law and a method. Had Allah willed, He would have made you one nation [united in religion], but [He intended] to test you in what He has given you; so race to [all that is] good. To Allah is your return all together, and He will [then] inform you concerning that over which you used to differ”.

Who knows how best to live our life? All 3 friends here will probably agree with me if I say only God knows.

Did God tell us how best to live our life? Yes, through all the commandments and the Law. Therefore, all the commandments and laws are for our good. Wouldn't you all agree?

(10-06-2024, 10:45 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Who knows how best to live our life? All 3 friends here will probably agree with me if I say only God knows.

Did God tell us how best to live our life? Yes, through all the commandments and the Law. Therefore, all the commandments and laws are for our good. Wouldn't you all agree?

So obvious you are setting a bait here... Smile Haiya!
In the end you will say Islam is the way of life tiok boh....
Is that the topic for discussion in the mosque or a leaflet that was handed out to you Cool

(10-06-2024, 11:01 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  So obvious you are setting a bait here... Smile Haiya!
In the end you will say Islam is the way of life tiok boh....
Is that the topic for discussion in the mosque or a leaflet that was handed out to you Cool

So, if the Law and the Commandments are good for us, why did Paul say they are a curse and you don't need to observe them anymore? Have you thought of that?

(10-06-2024, 11:03 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  So, if the Law and the Commandments are good for us, why did Paul say they are a curse and you don't need to observe them anymore?

Where did you get it from?

(10-06-2024, 10:45 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Who knows how best to live our life? All 3 friends here will probably agree with me if I say only God knows.

3 faiths were mentioned. I guessed right. Judaism, Islam and Christianity

3 friends. Hmm. Pink, Lu and Cheeko? O no longer exists in your list of To Mock, so I am excluding him. Rotfl

Some Christians mix the politics of a very small country with their Christian faith and refuse to post here. Let's just call one of them Lanjjaomeat, that fake Christian who always cut and paste scripture on Sunday... he's so anti PAP that he will not come in because of me wor. At least you are able to separate the two...  Love

(10-06-2024, 11:05 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Where did you get it from?

Gal 3

(10-06-2024, 11:13 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Gal 3

Very good...
Paul reminds them that the legacy of Abraham was not obedience to law or works of the flesh, it was faith in God....Abraham believed in God, and it was counted to him as righteousness !!

You can obey the commandments but what counts is still the faith!

(10-06-2024, 11:07 AM)Oyk Wrote:  3 faiths were mentioned. I guessed right. Judaism, Islam and Christianity

3 friends. Hmm. Pink, Lu and Cheeko? O no longer exists in your list of To Mock, so I am excluding him. Rotfl

Some Christians mix the politics of a very small country with their Christian faith and refuse to post here. Let's just call one of them Lanjjaomeat, that fake Christian who always cut and paste scripture on Sunday... he's so anti PAP that he will not come in because of me wor. At least you are able to separate the two...  Love

Luncheonmeat  Rotfl

(10-06-2024, 11:13 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Gal 3

Your good mate Oyk made some good points...Don you want to refute those first? Big Grin

(10-06-2024, 11:23 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Very good...
Paul reminds them that the legacy of Abraham was not obedience to law or works of the flesh, it was faith in God....Abraham believed in God, and it was counted to him as righteousness !!

You can obey the commandments but what counts is still the faith!

That brings us back to the James vs Paul question. James was against that idea. In James 2, we read, "You foolish person, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless? Was not our father Abraham considered righteous for what he did when he offered his son Isaac on the altar?"

The second verse is a direct refutation of what you believe.

(10-06-2024, 11:24 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Luncheonmeat  Rotfl

Yalor. That Ranjiaomeat. So petty.  Rolleyes

(10-06-2024, 11:25 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Your good mate Oyk made some good points...Don you want to refute those first? Big Grin

He won't dare to talk to me lar. He knows I will show him another beedio of Christian Prince, but he does not know yet... I also have Robert Spencer in my list of questions for him. 

He did say AMA. Ask Me Anything. He lied. He had bad motives. Potato.  Rolleyes

(10-06-2024, 11:32 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  That brings us back to the James vs Paul question. James was against that idea. In James 2, we read, "You foolish person, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless? Was not our father Abraham considered righteous for what he did when he offered his son Isaac on the altar?"

The second verse is a direct refutation of what you believe.

James’s proof is that works give life and bring meaning to faith in God.. that's why he brings up Isaac...
Paul asserts that all believers are justified in the sight of God simply and solely by faith!

In God’s sight, we are all justified by faith alone....
When you see God, would you like to remind Him and boast of the goods that you have done or obey? Big Grin

(10-06-2024, 11:41 AM)Oyk Wrote:  He won't dare to talk to me lar. He knows I will show him another beedio of Christian Prince, but he does not know yet... I also have Robert Spencer in my list of questions for him. 

He did say AMA. Ask Me Anything. He lied. He had bad motives. Potato.  Rolleyes

Yes.,,in his very earliest posts...he did mentioned that anyone can ask question regarding his faith and he will be glad to ans.....not so now I guess..haiya

(10-06-2024, 11:46 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  James’s proof is that works give life and bring meaning to faith in God.. that's why he brings up Isaac...
Paul asserts that all believers are justified in the sight of God simply and solely by faith!

In God’s sight, we are all justified by faith alone....
When you see God, would you like to remind Him and boast of the goods that you have done or obey? Big Grin

Let's put aside the scriptures for now. Let me ask you a question. Faith is a gift from God. How can we be justified by faith alone when faith is a gift from God? Think about that for a second. 

When God makes Tom believe that God wants him to part some of his money to the church, according to you, Tom is already considered righteous because he believes God wants him to do that. But what happen if Tom didn't do it out of miserliness? Is he still righteous? Surely you must say no.

So, simple logic will tell you that believing alone will not be the justification.

(10-06-2024, 11:48 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Yes.,,in his very earliest posts...he did mentioned that anyone can ask question regarding his faith and he will be glad to ans.....not so now I guess..haiya

You know very well why I avoid Oyk.

(10-06-2024, 12:30 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Let's put aside the scriptures for now. Let me ask you a question. Faith is a gift from God. How can we be justified by faith alone when faith is a gift from God? Think about that for a second. 

When God makes Tom believe that God wants him to part some of his money to the church, according to you, Tom is already considered righteous because he believes God wants him to do that. But what happen if Tom didn't do it out of miserliness? Is he still righteous? Surely you must say no.

So, simple logic will tell you that believing alone will not be the justification.

Now you want me to throw the scriptures away and argue on your terms... Big Grin
If you judge solely on works...then those who committed crimes and evils have no chance to make it right....they will be condemned!
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(10-06-2024, 12:56 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Now you want me to throw the scriptures away and argue on your terms... Big Grin
If you judge solely on works...then those who committed crimes and evils have no chance to make it right....they will be condemned!

No, I didn't say throw away the scriptures. I just want to appeal to your thinking faculty, using logic.

I didn't say solely on works. If you don't want to believe, no amount of work is gonna save you in the hereafter. We all can agree on that. 

But we already know faith is a gift from God. That alone should be enough to reject your sola fide position. How can faith be the justification when it is a gift from God? It doesn't make sense.

And then there's that Tom example I gave you. How do you deal with that?

(10-06-2024, 12:32 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You know very well why I avoid Oyk.

You can avoid him but you cannot conveniently avoid the questions only a Muslim can answer!

What does Allah says  Big Grin

The (true) servants of the Merciful are those who walk humbly on the earth who, when the ignorant people behave insolently towards them, say, “Peace to you”

Why are you disobeying Allah? You are neither justified thru works and faith!
Muslim only believe in works tiok boh!
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(10-06-2024, 01:03 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  No, I didn't say throw away the scriptures. I just want to appeal to your thinking faculty, using logic.

I didn't say solely on works. If you don't want to believe, no amount of work is gonna save you in the hereafter. We all can agree on that. 

But we already know faith is a gift from God. That alone should be enough to reject your sola fide position. How can faith be the justification when it is a gift from God? It doesn't make sense.

And then there's that Tom example I gave you. How do you deal with that?

If Muh is in heaven...I will tell you Allah does not judge him on how many wives he took, the numbers of war he participated or the number of people he has put to be executed.......the only logic that I can think is his faith in Allah!

(10-06-2024, 01:07 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You can avoid him but you cannot conveniently avoid the questions only a Muslim can answer!

What does Allah says  Big Grin

The (true) servants of the Merciful are those who walk humbly on the earth who, when the ignorant people behave insolently towards them, say, “Peace to you”

Why are you disobeying Allah? You are neither justified thru works and faith!
Muslim only believe in works tiok boh!

Boh tiok.

"Those who believe and do righteous deeds" is the pairing we see many times in the Quran. 

James, according to James 2, also believed the same, must be faith and works. Jesus taught the same. All the biblical prophets taught the same. 

If we use logic, we will still not have a problem with that pairing. But as you can see, logic will have a problem with what you believe.

(10-06-2024, 01:16 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Boh tiok.

"Those who believe and do righteous deeds" is the pairing we see many times in the Quran. 

James, according to James 2, also believed the same, must be faith and works. Jesus taught the same. All the biblical prophets taught the same. 

If we use logic, we will still not have a problem with that pairing. But as you can see, logic will have a problem with what you believe.

That's why you are the same as the hindus and the Buddhist...must believe and do good...those committed big wrongs can no longer be saved!

This is where we are different!
Jesus already done all the works for us to be saved thru his sacrifice.....even big sinners can be saved not by works alone but by his faith!

(10-06-2024, 01:26 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  That's why you are the same as the hindus and the Buddhist...must believe and do good...those committed big wrongs can no longer be saved!

This is where we are different!
Jesus already done all the works for us to be saved thru his sacrifice.....even big sinners can be saved not by works alone but by his faith!

Yeah, the wide gate is what you're choosing, even when it is illogical and you know from your own scriptures that it is a mirage.

Let's leave it at that.

(10-06-2024, 12:32 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You know very well why I avoid Oyk.

You are not avoiding Oyk. You are avoiding Christian Prince. How many more lies do you want to tell?

(10-06-2024, 01:31 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yeah, the wide gate is what you're choosing, even when it is illogical and you know from your own scriptures that it is a mirage.

Let's leave it at that.

I'm giving you my opinions....just because you don like it...you cannot say our scriptures is a mirage...

What does Allah says Big Grin

Everyone's God-given human dignity must be respected, regardless of his or her faith, race, ethnic origin, gender, or social status (ref. Qur'an, 17:70).

Why are you disobeying him again and again! Haiya!

Christ will forgive your sins! It is that simple...
Now you don have to do 10 rights for every 1 wrong!

(10-06-2024, 01:49 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I'm giving you my opinions....just because you don like it...you cannot say our scriptures is a mirage...

What does Allah says Big Grin

Everyone's God-given human dignity must be respected, regardless of his or her faith, race, ethnic origin, gender, or social status (ref. Qur'an, 17:70).

Why are you disobeying him again and again! Haiya!

I didn't say your scripture is a mirage. 

I said the wide gate you chose is a mirage.