Ali is actually a Buddhist

(10-06-2024, 01:53 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I didn't say your scripture is a mirage. 

I said the wide gate you chose is a mirage.

Why are you assuming that you are right that I have chosen the wide gate. Why are you spreading falsehood

What does Allah says abt this ? Big Grin

But if they intend to deceive you – then sufficient for you is Allah. It is He who supported you with His help and with the believers. [Quran, 8:62]

I am not Muslim...lol

(10-06-2024, 02:02 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Why are you assuming that you are right that I have chosen the wide gate. Why are you spreading falsehood

1. Faith and works. Must be circumcised. Must go to the temple everyday. Must fast. Must not eat pork. Must observe Sabbath. And much more.
2. Faith only. No need to do all that.

You made it clear that you chose 2, what Paul taught you. 

I don't need to tell you which path is the difficult one to take.

(10-06-2024, 02:14 PM)Imran Wrote:  1. Faith and works. Must be circumcised. Must go to the temple everyday. Must fast. Must not eat pork. Must observe Sabbath. And much more.

Haiya...when you have faith in God...naturally you will start to do all the righteous ...but is it worth a mention? I personally do not think so!

If you donate to 1 beggar out of the 10 who come asking....how are you judge by God's standards? And if I donate to all of them but a mere $0.10? How does God judge me?

(10-06-2024, 02:14 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  1. Faith and works. Must be circumcised. Must go to the temple everyday. Must fast. Must not eat pork. Must observe Sabbath. And much more.

In Paul we find a powerful witness of God....why are you making him look like a rebel?
You don know the dude...I suggest you go read up on him or his biography to understand him...

What does Allah says ? Big Grin

(10-06-2024, 02:18 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Haiya...when you have faith in God...naturally you will start to do all the righteous ...but is it worth a mention? I personally do not think so!

I will remind you of Tom.

(10-06-2024, 12:30 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  When God makes Tom believe that God wants him to part some of his money to the church, according to you, Tom is already considered righteous because he believes God wants him to do that. But what happen if Tom didn't do it out of miserliness? Is he still righteous? Surely you must say no.

To add on, if we follow what Paul taught, Tom will have no incentive to actually do it. He is already righteous because he already has faith. Whether he does it or not makes no difference to him.

(10-06-2024, 02:26 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I will remind you of Tom.

To add on, if we follow what Paul taught, Tom will have no incentive to actually do it. He is already righteous because he already has faith. Whether he does it or not makes no difference to him.

So?? Finish up for me ..will you!

(10-06-2024, 02:25 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:   In Paul we find a powerful witness of God....why are you making him look like a rebel?
You don know the dude...I suggest you go read up on him or his biography to understand him...

What does Allah says ? Big Grin

Is it me who is making Paul look suspicious? No, I disagree. I am quoting James, who said you're a fool if you believe Paul. 

If I had been there at that time, I would rather have trusted James over Paul because I would have known James was taught by Jesus, and Jesus never once mention Paul.

(10-06-2024, 02:30 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  So?? Finish up for me ..will you!

It is hypothetical. 

You already know that we believe exactly like James.

You believe in Sola Fide, a teaching that came from Paul and directly opposed by James.

(09-06-2024, 06:02 PM)Hope Wrote:  Let’s see if he comes during our life time 👍

Jesus will come at a time you least expect Him lah! Big Grin Maybe tonight leh!

(10-06-2024, 02:35 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  It is hypothetical. 

You already know that we believe exactly like James.

You believe in Sola Fide, a teaching that came from Paul and directly opposed by James.

The 2 were not enemies lah...why you trying to create tensions!
Paul is inspired by God! What you want us to do? You want us to defy God and you with that evil face grinning at one corner ah!

If you want to attack Paul...you need to disclaim God is not using him for his works!
Or else whatever nonsenses you threw at Paul doesn't stand! Get it! Haiya!

I can attack muh you know...but I cannot refute he is the prophet of Allah...though I can at least try...like you lor! lol

(10-06-2024, 02:43 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  The 2 were not enemies lah...why you trying to create tensions!
Paul is inspired by God! What you want us to do? You want us to defy God and you with that evil face grinning at one corner ah!

If you want to attack Paul...you need to disclaim God is not using him for his works!
Or else whatever nonsenses you threw at Paul doesn't stand! Get it! Haiya!

As I've said, I would have listened to James over Paul, because James was taught directly by Jesus, and Jesus never once mentioned Paul. What about the masses? Would the masses have listened to James over Paul? The answer is yes. Ask me how I know.

(10-06-2024, 02:37 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Jesus will come at a time you least expect Him lah! Big Grin Maybe tonight leh!

If the human mankind is a book consisting of 1000 pages....we might only be at page 5... Big Grin

(10-06-2024, 02:49 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  As I've said, I would have listened to James over Paul, because James was taught directly by Jesus, and Jesus never once mentioned Paul. What about the masses? Would the masses have listened to James over Paul? The answer is yes. Ask me how I know.

The masses also reject Jesus as God...they threw stones at him..remember?
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(10-06-2024, 02:49 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  If the human mankind is a book consisting of 1000 pages....we might only be at page 5... Big Grin

If creation is scoped to one hour, we are in the last 5 seconds.

How do we know that? Eschatology.

(10-06-2024, 02:53 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  If creation is scoped to one hour, we are in the last 5 seconds.

How do we know that? Eschatology.

The last 5 secs could be a few thousands years from now lah...
I don know...just a guess! What makes you think we are nearing the end of times?
Entertain me on that thought..Will you! Smile

(10-06-2024, 01:26 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  That's why you are the same as the hindus and the Buddhist...must believe and do good...those committed big wrongs can no longer be saved!

This is where we are different!
Jesus already done all the works for us to be saved thru his sacrifice.....even big sinners can be saved not by works alone but by his faith!

Not saved by faith per se.

We are saved by grace through faith.

Btw, why is that potato using James against you huh? He said he didn't believe the Bible yet he's quoting the Bible wor. Pretty obvious that he's mocking.  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(10-06-2024, 02:51 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  The masses also reject Jesus as God...they threw stones at him..remember?

Errmm.. not the masses, but the aristocrats, the Pharisees.

Whenever Jesus preached to the masses, people would be transfixed. There would have been a "halo over his head". Most people would be able to see it except the people whose eyes were blinded, the Pharisees.

(10-06-2024, 02:32 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Is it me who is making Paul look suspicious? No, I disagree. I am quoting James, who said you're a fool if you believe Paul. 

If I had been there at that time, I would rather have trusted James over Paul because I would have known James was taught by Jesus, and Jesus never once mention Paul.

Why don you go back to muh's time during the banu Qurayza and count the death toll...this will do your book some justice!

What does Allah says about unfaithful servants?

(10-06-2024, 02:37 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Jesus will come at a time you least expect Him lah! Big Grin Maybe tonight leh!

We don't know the exact day and hour but we are told that certain things must happen first. Tonight is unlikely.

(10-06-2024, 02:58 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  The last 5 secs could be a few thousands years from now lah...
I don know...just a guess! What makes you think we are nearing the end of times?
Entertain me on that thought..Will you! Smile

Eschatology.
As you may already know, the red heifers are already in Jerusalem. As soon as that is achieved, the Messiah will appear.

(10-06-2024, 03:03 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Why don you go back to muh's time during the banu Qurayza and count the death toll...this will do your book some justice!

What does Allah says about unfaithful servants?

It's between 600 and 900. 

50 is a lie.

(10-06-2024, 03:00 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Not saved by faith per se.

We are saved by grace through faith.

Btw, why is that potato using James against you huh? He said he didn't believe the Bible yet he's quoting the Bible wor. Pretty obvious that he's mocking.  Rolleyes

That's right..save by grace though faith!

He doesn't want to talk about muh wor! He is petty wor....Ah Lee if you want to further your knowledge...you need to engage your nemesis Oyk but it comes at a price  Big Grin

(10-06-2024, 03:06 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Eschatology.
As you may already know, the red heifers are already in Jerusalem. As soon as that is achieved, the Messiah will appear.

That's your "Christ" not ours. 

We have been told to not believe it if someone says here's the Christ, there's the Christ. 

Tell me which religion is expecting the coming of the anti Christ.  Rolleyes

(10-06-2024, 03:10 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  That's right..save by grace though faith!

He doesn't want to talk about muh wor! He is petty wor....Ah Lee if you want to further your knowledge...you need to engage your nemesis Oyk but it comes at a price  Big Grin

We can't be saved by works because God's standard is perfection. 

Most importantly, it's the sin DNA which has to be dealtt with.

In the OT, it was God's law. We saw the wrath of God when punishing sin.

In the NT, we see God's grace. Ee Mun rejects that. He believes Muh and says he doesn't need Christ...he has faith but not God's grace. His faith is in Muh.

(10-06-2024, 03:16 PM)Oyk Wrote:  We can't be saved by works because God's standard is perfection. 

Most importantly, it's the sin DNA which has to be dealtt with.

In the OT, it was God's law. We saw the wrath of God when punishing sin.

In the NT, we see God's grace. Ee Mun rejects that. He believes Muh and says he doesn't need Christ...he has faith but not God's grace. His faith is in Muh.

Ah Lee..do you want to refute this as you know no mothers are involved Big Grin

(10-06-2024, 03:06 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Eschatology.

Ah Lee...Will you entertain your nemesis just for viewership? Big Grin

[Image: Screenshot-20240610-152814-Chrome.jpg]

When you see this kind of large numbers...it is either fake or the GE is coming or someone copied the link, mass sent to a congregation so they can also discussed among themselves... Big Grin

Needless to say..Ah Lee is the star attraction Big Grin

(10-06-2024, 03:05 PM)Oyk Wrote:  We don't know the exact day and hour but we are told that certain things must happen first. Tonight is unlikely.

If it happens tonight how leh? Thinking Are you ready for Him to come?

(10-06-2024, 05:32 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  If it happens tonight how leh? Thinking Are you ready for Him to come?

Yes. I have only God's promise to save me through Christ. Ee Mun wants me to say that Paul lied. That means all Christians have been deceived.

(10-06-2024, 03:34 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Ah Lee..do you want to refute this as you know no mothers are involved Big Grin

Buddhists, Hindus, Moslems all have faith...in whatever they believe.

Chrisitans also have faith but more than that we have God's grace. Without grace, faith cannot save us. Faith is just believing in God. Satan also believes.... and trembles.