Ali is actually a Buddhist

(11-06-2024, 03:20 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Ok fine.

Do you cringe at what SimTan wrote? He said the God of the Bible loves everyone when we know the Bible has verses that say God hates this person or that, like God hates Esau (Malachi 1). On top of that, we have been talking about Amalekites and Midianites.

Why do Christians say things like that? You also did exactly that just a moment ago, saying something akin to an oxymoron, like "I'm a vegan but I love lamb ribs."

Just a while ago you were saying that you prayed to Jesus's God...now you said God of the Bible... Tongue so there are not the same God? Why moslems change flip faster than an Indian roti prata man?

Of cos if you love God, God will reciprocate...if you are against God and his works...what will he do?
So I am not in his head to judge what he does...

(11-06-2024, 03:38 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Just a while ago you were saying that you prayed to Jesus's God...now you said God of the Bible... Tongue so there are not the same God? Why moslems change flip faster than an Indian roti prata man?

I was quoting SimTan when I said "God of the Bible".

I worship the God of Jesus, son of Mary, peace be upon him. I will never use "God of the Bible" to refer to God because I don't believe that God authored the Bible. But I believe in Jesus's God, whom I worship.

(11-06-2024, 03:38 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Of cos if you love God, God will reciprocate...if you are against God and his works...what will he do?
So I am not in his head to judge what he does...

We are not putting God on the stand. We are discussing what SimTan wrote. He said the God of the Bible loves everyone. Is that even true? How is that true?

(11-06-2024, 03:42 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I was quoting SimTan when I said "God of the Bible".

I worship the God of Jesus, son of Mary, peace be upon him. I will never use "God of the Bible" to refer to God because I don't believe that God authored the Bible. But I believe in Jesus's God, whom I worship.

Nah...the bible makes no such claims that the Holy Spirit was indeed Gabriel! One has to be true the other a lie! If there are differences between the Bible and the quran...then we are not worshipping the same God!

But there are Christian muslims around Big Grin They prayed to one god....

(11-06-2024, 12:38 PM)Hope Wrote:  Is heaven a physical place? Can you describe with verses from Bible?

We often say "Go to heaven" but my understanding of this is that heaven is not a place where we sit on clouds and play the harp 24/7.

Most certainly, it's also not a place with 72 (censored) waiting for piak piak.

Reconciliation with God is heavenly to me. 

The Bible says:

1.  There will be a new heaven and Earth. Heaven in this case is not a place that exists in a different dimension from the new Earth. 

2.  Eyes hath not see, neither hath ears heard, the things that God hath prepared for them that loveth Him. So it's beyond my ability to describe heaven to you though the kingdom of God will be a heavenly life.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(11-06-2024, 03:49 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Nah...the bible makes no such claims that the Holy Spirit was indeed Gabriel! One has to be true the other a lie! If there are differences between the Bible and the quran...then we are not worshipping the same God!

But there are Christian muslims around Big Grin They prayed to one god....

Is Gabriel a holy spirit? Your answer must be yes. Yet you want to find fault in the Quran for stating Gabriel is a holy spirit.

(11-06-2024, 11:54 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  For us, salvation is with Jesus's God and we pray only to Jesus's God. 

Jesus also taught his people to pray to his God only, as found in the Lord's Prayer.

And you don't even say the Lord's Prayer.

Instead you recite the Quran because Muh told you to do that.

That would be like me memorising the lyrics of a Tagalog song and reciting it while I don't understand the language at all. Rolleyes

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(11-06-2024, 03:59 PM)Oyk Wrote:  And you don't even say the Lord's Prayer.

That would be like me memorising the lyrics of a Tagalog song and reciting it while I don't understand the language at all. Rolleyes

Only Christians will say the Lord's Prayer lah! Big Grin The whole congregation must stand up to say it lah!

(11-06-2024, 04:07 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Only Christians will say the Lord's Prayer lah! Big Grin The whole congregation must stand up to say it lah!

Abdul does not like to recite the prayer which Prophet Jesus pbuh taught?

Don't tell me the Jesus pbuh of the Quran isn't the same Jesus of the Bible...  Thinking

(11-06-2024, 03:52 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Is Gabriel a holy spirit? Your answer must be yes. Yet you want to find fault in the Quran for stating Gabriel is a holy spirit.

Accordingly to the Bible.. Gabriel is specifically an angel of the Lord....in the Quran he is the Holy Spirit! We have to agree on this before we can say that we are praying to the same God tiok boh!

(11-06-2024, 03:59 PM)Oyk Wrote:  And you don't even say the Lord's Prayer.

When Allah is frequently mentioned together with Muh....you cannot picture Allah alone in your imagination....you need to put Muh besides him for it to be complete!

(11-06-2024, 04:36 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Accordingly to the Bible.. Gabriel is specifically an angel of the Lord....in the Quran he is the Holy Spirit! We have to agree on something before we can say that we are praying to the same God tiok boh!

I never said we are praying to the same God.

Anyhoo, is Gabriel a spirit? Yes. Is Gabriel holy? Yes. 

Are we cool?

(11-06-2024, 04:39 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  When Allah is frequently mentioned together with Muh....you cannot picture Allah alone in your imagination....you need to put Muh besides him for it to be complete!

You need to do that. We don't.

(11-06-2024, 04:39 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I never said we are praying to the same God.

Are we cool?

If you are cool...I am cool!

Rotfl funny to see you use the word cool from the teenage vocabulary!

(11-06-2024, 04:57 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  If you are cool...I am cool!

Rotfl funny to see you use the word cool from the teenage vocabulary!

I am from the Grease age, 1978. Cool was already in our lingo.

(11-06-2024, 05:15 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I am from the Grease age, 1978. Cool was already in our lingo.

What kind of a Malay are you? Most Malays don't even know John Travolta let alone the movie... Big Grin if you talk abt P. Ramlee movies..they can talk till the end of times  Big Grin

(11-06-2024, 05:54 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  What kind of a Malay are you? Most Malays don't even know John Travolta let alone the movie... Big Grin if you talk abt P. Ramlee movies..they can talk till the end of times  Big Grin

I'm a Malay, period. Dunno what kind. The typical no-worries kind maybe.

(11-06-2024, 05:59 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I'm a Malay, period. Dunno what kind. The typical no-worries kind maybe.

Any malay Muslims in your mosque that likes to go on a debate with a Christian or is it only you?

(11-06-2024, 06:04 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Any malay Muslims in your mosque that likes to go on a debate with a Christian or is it only you?

I've not met a Muslim like me in real life, only forums. There were a few like me at EDMW while I was there. 

Why do Christians like SimTan make statements like that? It is clearly a false statement so why would he say it like it's true? Is he delusional or is he trying to deceive people into believing in his faith?

(11-06-2024, 06:14 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I've not met a Muslim like me in real life, only forums. There were a few like me at EDMW while I was there. 

Why do Christians like SimTan make statements like that? It is clearly a false statement so why would he say it like it's true? Is he delusional or is he trying to deceive people into believing in his faith?

He didn't say anything nasty abt Moslems or Islam....he brought up the 4 religions and the differences....why are you interpreting it wrongly again?

(11-06-2024, 04:39 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I never said we are praying to the same God.

Are we cool?

To become a Moslem, I must say the Shahada. This means that it's not good enough to say that there's no God but Allah. I must also say that Muh is a prophet of Allah. 

Since the God of the Bible does not have a prophet by the name of Muh, He's not Allah. 

Yes, your first STATEMENT above is so correct.

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(11-06-2024, 06:14 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I've not met a Muslim like me in real life, only forums. There were a few like me at EDMW while I was there. 

I think if most moslems are like you....there probably won't be any left in heaven Big Grin
What does Allah says if you poke your nose into others affairs. Big Grin

Everyone's God-given human dignity must be respected, regardless of his or her faith, race, ethnic origin, gender, or social status (ref. Qur'an, 17:70). Because everyone is created by God Almighty, the Maker of all, humans must treat one another with full honor, respect, and loving-kindness.

(11-06-2024, 06:46 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  He didn't say anything nasty abt Moslems or Islam....he brought up the 4 religions and the differences....why are you interpreting it wrongly again?

Yes, he is not nasty. He didn't say nasty things. But he said that and I want to know the psyche behind it. Why does he say it when it is not true?

(11-06-2024, 06:55 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I think if most moslems are like you....there probably won't be any left in heaven Big Grin
What does Allah says if you poke your nose into others affairs. Big Grin

Everyone's God-given human dignity must be respected, regardless of his or her faith, race, ethnic origin, gender, or social status (ref. Qur'an, 17:70). Because everyone is created by God Almighty, the Maker of all, humans must treat one another with full honor, respect, and loving-kindness.

Was Jesus poking his nose into the affairs of the Pharisees? Or did he have your woke ideas?

(11-06-2024, 07:09 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Was Jesus poking his nose into the affairs of the Pharisees? Or did he have your woke ideas?

Jesus came to correct the Pharisees for wrong teaching of the Law but they wanted to kill Him lah! Big Grin If someone is teaching the Quran wrongly you will also correct them, right? Thinking
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

this pachik everyday shit same eat same n spew same.
Dare to challenge God ur head no brain huh

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(11-06-2024, 07:09 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Was Jesus poking his nose into the affairs of the Pharisees? Or did he have your woke ideas?

But you are no Jesus... Big Grin pls do not compare yourself to him!
Cheekopekman gave you a clear explanation... Big Grin

You should question your quran and hadiths before questioning others...
A good eg is the death toll of Banu Qurayza

(11-06-2024, 07:21 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  But you are no Jesus... Big Grin pls do not compare yourself to him!
Cheekopekman gave you a clear explanation... Big Grin

You should question your quran and hadiths before questioning others...
A good eg is the death toll of Banu Qurayza

Jesus said the Pharisees loved to stand in a street corner and pray loudly for all to hear but Jesus said go into your room and close the door lah! Big Grin They were not happy with them lah!

(11-06-2024, 07:25 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Jesus said the Pharisees loved to stand in a street corner and pray loudly for all to hear but Jesus said go into your room and close the door lah! Big Grin They were not happy with them lah!

So is Ah Lee telling us to close our doors? Big Grin but he is not Jesus wor!

(11-06-2024, 07:12 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Jesus came to correct the Pharisees for wrong teaching of the Law but they wanted to kill Him lah! Big Grin If someone is teaching the Quran wrongly you will also correct them, right? Thinking

Actually, the Pharisees were giving out the right teachings of the Law. That is why Jesus said to listen to their teachings. You don't know that?
[+] 1 user Likes Ali Imran's post