Review of my stocks picks from beginning of 2021

(28-12-2021, 06:03 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  overall nett gain?

Every year i put out a set of stocks I buy at beginning kf year and track to the end.

For the rest of the portfolio there are changes throughout the years as i buy and sell throughout the year and take advantage of various delisting offers and special situations so I don't intend to have the whole thing tracked openly due to complexity and a challenge to follow. But I do post almost very trade.

For.my sjngapore portfolio I probably crushed the STI index performance because my biggest holding is iFast at beginning of the year and I did not sell any right up to end.

My HK holding us much smaller and all with the same brokerage so it can be tracked. As for my HK stocks my last check was in sep 2021 and I was up 16% despite the HSTech index hitting all time low at that time. Since then the stocks have fallen lower so I have slight losses or break even.  You cam check all my holdings in my HK stock thread with all the trades buying price and selling price. Such a small portforlio is actually quite complex to follow that js why I don't post my entire Singapore portforlio which will be just too hard to track.

For US stocks I do not have a significant positions ..thus  year just bought viacomcbs,  Intel and Micron. Average return is near  zero because Viackmcbs pulled down my returns on the other 2 stocks.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Messages In This Thread