Police Confirm Charles Yeo’s Arrest, He’ll Step Aside As Reform Party Chairman

(16-01-2022, 12:12 PM)Bluebull Wrote:  Can’t believe this guy is a lawyer
I think if opposition people really want to help opposition they should just close their hopeless parties
Parties like Reform Party, People’s Voice, Justice Party, Red Dot Party, People’s Power Party, People’s Front, Democratic Progressive Party, Singapore Democratic Alliance, Singapore United Party, and even National Solidarity Party should just close shop
Their members keep on bringing disgrace to the opposition front
Sometimes, I wonder if they are paid PAP moles
Otherwise, where they find the money to continue?
We can't believe he is a lawyer because our impression of him is only the 成何体统 thingy.. How many of us had heard him delivering the speech in English?? Not me..

I am ok with different parties, as long as they have a distinct party vision/stand and stand by it.. If a party say their vision/stand is anti immigration or better still anti CECA, then by all means stick to that that through out..

For those parties that you have listed, seriously speaking, I don't know how different they are from each other in term of their vision/stand. So far, no one can leave a lasting impression in my mind what they are fighting for ideologically.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Messages In This Thread