TOC shutdown and editor Terry Xu jailed : why you must be careful

Quote:“We have seen multiple political and foreign mistakes, tampering with the Constitution, corruption at the highest levels and an apparent lack of respect from foreign powers since the disappearance of Founding Father Lee Kuan Yew. “.

Above is the paragraph in a letter that caused him to be jailed.
I initially thought the corruption refers to the SCDF Peter Lim and CNB Ng Boon Gay case which involved highest level civil servants. But according to report Terry had criminally defamed the cabinet and sentenced to jail. The letter was not written by him but he was editor of the site.

Plse remember the country you live in is not messy country like UK, NZ, USA, S.Korea, Japan or Australia. It is Singapore.

If you are American you can every post that Biden is corrupt as evidenced by what has son did and Trump is corrupted because he is and it is obvious.

But in Singapore you are jailed. Your lawyer cannot help you much once you are charged. So becareful what u post online and be considerate to those who can be sent to jail because of your actions.

https://www.theautimes.com/terry-xu-and-...t-corrupt/

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Messages In This Thread
TOC shutdown and editor Terry Xu jailed : why you must be careful - by sgbuffett - 04-05-2022, 01:08 PM
RE: TOC shutdown and editor Terry Xu jailed : why you must be careful - by Talent - 04-05-2022, 01:09 PM
RE: TOC shutdown and editor Terry Xu jailed : why you must be careful - by Niubee - 04-05-2022, 01:40 PM
RE: TOC shutdown and editor Terry Xu jailed : why you must be careful - by Talent - 04-05-2022, 02:03 PM
RE: TOC shutdown and editor Terry Xu jailed : why you must be careful - by sgbuffett - 04-05-2022, 02:10 PM
RE: TOC shutdown and editor Terry Xu jailed : why you must be careful - by Huliwang - 04-05-2022, 03:04 PM
RE: TOC shutdown and editor Terry Xu jailed : why you must be careful - by winbig - 04-05-2022, 04:19 PM
RE: TOC shutdown and editor Terry Xu jailed : why you must be careful - by surfer - 04-05-2022, 05:38 PM
RE: TOC shutdown and editor Terry Xu jailed : why you must be careful - by RiseofAsia - 04-05-2022, 01:15 PM
RE: TOC shutdown and editor Terry Xu jailed : why you must be careful - by RiseofAsia - 04-05-2022, 01:18 PM
RE: TOC shutdown and editor Terry Xu jailed : why you must be careful - by WhatDoYouThink? - 04-05-2022, 03:19 PM
RE: TOC shutdown and editor Terry Xu jailed : why you must be careful - by [[ForeverAlone]] - 04-05-2022, 04:14 PM
RE: TOC shutdown and editor Terry Xu jailed : why you must be careful - by ArielCasper - 04-05-2022, 05:07 PM
RE: TOC shutdown and editor Terry Xu jailed : why you must be careful - by Ola - 04-05-2022, 06:12 PM