Employers and employees both have part to play in workers’ career

It's something I've come to realize lately. I was doing some reading and stumbled upon this insightful piece about how to Improve Employee Wellbeing. It really got me thinking about the whole dynamic between employers and employees when it comes to career development. So, instead of just waiting around for things to happen, both sides need to be actively involved in shaping our career paths. I mean, sure, employers can provide opportunities, but we've gotta meet them halfway, right? That's why I'm all about taking charge of my own growth, seeking out training, and keeping an eye out for ways to progress.

Messages In This Thread
Employers and employees both have part to play in workers’ career - by Bigiron - 23-03-2024, 07:40 PM
RE: Employers and employees both have part to play in workers’ career - by Ola - 24-03-2024, 12:46 PM
RE: Employers and employees both have part to play in workers’ career - by Tangsen - 24-03-2024, 12:58 PM
RE: Employers and employees both have part to play in workers’ career - by Radagask - 29-04-2024, 08:42 PM