“The Israeli army is one of the most criminal in the world” says UN expert

(22-06-2024, 11:17 PM)Bw2023 Wrote:  Ok let me double highlight it for you. 

[Image: IMG-20240622-231602.png]

So what. Can u prove the numbers r wrong?  Even if u can,  who to say u r right and better than Israel’s numbers. U r beating around the bush.

8 months on we are only beginning to learn what actually happened not from Israeli sources which obviously is skewed, but from places like Grayzone

And what did not happen such as the 40 beheaded babies that was cooked up by NYT freelancer

Hamas said even they were surprised how easy it was to defeat Israeli border defences. They probably didn't expect the rave party to be along their powered glider flight path. Who would be so reckless to put thousands of drunk young men & women so close next to a potential war zone especially since you had intelligence from several sources including your own that an attack was imminent?

(22-06-2024, 11:26 PM)Bw2023 Wrote:  8 months on we are only beginning to learn what actually happened not from Israeli sources which obviously is skewed, but from places like Grayzone

And what did not happen such as the 40 beheaded babies that was cooked up by NYT freelancer

Hamas said even they were surprised how easy it was to defeat Israeli border defences. They probably didn't expect the rave party to be along their powered glider flight path. Who would be so reckless to put thousands of drunk young men & women so close next to a potential war zone especially since you had intelligence from several sources including your own that an attack was imminent?

Bring up a report better than INDEPENDENT International Commission of enquirer, may b then, the rest of the World will believe.

(22-06-2024, 11:23 PM)revealer Wrote:  So what. Can u prove the numbers r wrong?  Even if u can,  who to say u r right and better than Israel’s numbers. U r beating around the bush.

Hmm. You proved to yourself that you are not very intelligent... Oops

(22-06-2024, 11:29 PM)revealer Wrote:  Bring up a report better than INDEPENDENT International Commission of enquirer,  may b then,  the rest of the World will believe.

The COE’s report said ISRAEL did not reply them at all and had completely ignore their asking 4 information. I know their report is not biased.

(22-06-2024, 11:32 PM)Bw2023 Wrote:  Hmm. You proved to yourself that you are not very intelligent... Oops

Stop yr personal anttack. Only someSeng attack people personally. I said yr reports r just nonsense and you r trying to justify it. Anyway,  I am wasting too much on u already.

(22-06-2024, 11:35 PM)revealer Wrote:  Stop yr personal anttack.  Only someSeng attack people personally. I said yr reports r just nonsense and you r trying to justify it. Anyway,  I am wasting too much on u already.

You did not know it meh. People here will start personal attack when they lose an argument. Just put him in your ignore list.

(22-06-2024, 11:33 PM)revealer Wrote:  The COE’s report said ISRAEL did not reply them at all and had completely ignore their asking 4 information. I know their report is not biased.

Of course COEs report is not biased in as far as the information accessible to them is concerned. 

But the fact that Israel refused to allow them access into Israel & Palestine to conduct direct investigations on the ground is already a red flag that Israel could be hiding something from them. The investigation is not thorough because they could only do it in Turkiye & Egypt, not Israel where ground zero was. 

So I pointed out to you that the "1200 killed by Hamas" was "according to Israeli sources". But you challenged me to prove that the Israeli info is unreliable, which is kind of stupid because you cant prove a negative. So i question your intelligence since its common knowledge that a criminal has reasons to hide his crimes, unless you dont have common sense. Its not a personal attack, but a rhetoric.

Chill

Here is a perfect account of what had taken place, who was planning what, how the massacre took place and where were the places of the attacks etc. It is more detailed than the Independent International Commission of Inquiry (COE) report. Wiki is the place where readers can write to correct the wiki report. Likely, the Wiki report would be taken as correct when it goes into the history book. Would suggest BW2003 writes and does the correction in the wiki report of what he believed to be the truth, then post his result here for everyone to see his work. Thank you very much.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_October_attacks

here is how to edit in Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:FAQ/Editing

These Palestines also not smart.

Go to a forest & poke a bear/lion & expect not to get mauled.

Just natural reaction. 0 f*cks given....

(23-06-2024, 01:43 AM)teaserteam Wrote:  Here is a perfect account of what had taken place, who was planning what, how the massacre took place and where were the places of the attacks etc.  It is more detailed than the Independent International Commission of Inquiry (COE) report.    Wiki is the place where readers can write to correct the wiki report.  Likely,  the Wiki report would be taken as correct when it goes into the history book.  Would suggest BW2003 writes and does the correction in the wiki report of what he believed to be the truth,  then post his result here for everyone to see his work.  Thank you very much.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_October_attacks

There is no need to amend the article. It was already stated in one of their references that "It is unclear how many of them were killed by friendly fire or as a result of the Hannibal Directive. An Ynet article stated that there was an "immense and complex quantity" of friendly-fire incidents during the 7 October attack."

No one is clear about what exactly happened, except the Israeli govt and Hamas.

Ignore List: Oyk

(23-06-2024, 02:02 AM)exhwz23 Wrote:  These Palestines also not smart.

Go to a forest & poke a bear/lion & expect not to get mauled.

Just natural reaction. 0 f*cks given....

It's not even about smartness here, dude. When your forest is gradually taken over by the humans, the animals just got to revolt one day.

(22-06-2024, 08:04 PM)Hope Wrote:  They believe others are their slaves

Russia attacks Ukraine.
Palestine attacks Israel

Both attackers are right, depending on your biases and agenda?

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(23-06-2024, 02:33 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  It's not even about smartness here, dude. When your forest is gradually taken over by the humans, the animals just got to revolt one day.

How did the animals lose territory? I tell you how. Those animals.....btw, you are the one who called them animals.... itchy backside attacked the hunans wor. 

Your mother didn't teach you history?  Rolleyes

(23-06-2024, 02:31 AM)Blasterlord2d Wrote:  No one is clear about what exactly happened, except the Israeli govt and Hamas Palestine.

Corrected for you. No need to thank....

Zedmaster wrote in edmw, correctly, that this is a war between Palestine and Israel. If you don't get it, then you aren't as smart as you act lorh.  Big Grin

[Image: D773-BC5-C-54-CB-48-D7-A59-A-D20-EF3-FA58-D6.jpg]

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

[Image: IMG-0661.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

][Image: IMG-0388.jpg][/url]
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

(23-06-2024, 02:31 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  There is no need to amend the article. It was already stated in one of their references that "It is unclear how many of them were killed by friendly fire or as a result of the Hannibal Directive. An Ynet article stated that there was an "immense and complex quantity" of friendly-fire incidents during the 7 October attack."

You changed the wording. The wording in Wiki is

"It is unclear how many hostages were killed by friendly fire as a result of the order.[38][37] "

There are references to check them. As for the killing of Israelist and civilians, the account is very clear.

(23-06-2024, 02:31 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  There is no need to amend the article. It was already stated in one of their references that "It is unclear how many of them were killed by friendly fire or as a result of the Hannibal Directive. An Ynet article stated that there was an "immense and complex quantity" of friendly-fire incidents during the 7 October attack."

You changed the wording.  The wording in Wiki is

"It is unclear how many hostages were killed by friendly fire as a result of the order.[38][37] "

There are references to check them.  As for the killing of Israelist and civilians,  the account is very detailed.  Understand there were some attempts made blaming Israel for the 7 October attack,  they were only cited in the reference and not accepted to appear in the wiki text.

[Image: Screenshot-2024-06-23-083937.jpg]

upload images

Not surprise some hostages might have been killed in the friendly fire becos it is always HAMAS’s tactic to use human ss their shield.
[+] 1 user Likes revealer's post

https://youtube.com/shorts/JOkUfesnVmc?s...LR5uhjpICW

(23-06-2024, 08:38 AM)teaserteam Wrote:  You changed the wording.  The wording in Wiki is

There are references to check them.  As for the killing of Israelist and civilians,  the account is very clear.

Clapping

You caught him with his pants down.  Rotfl

Without Lies, islam dies....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUnxcAG03_g

(23-06-2024, 08:38 AM)teaserteam Wrote:  You changed the wording.  The wording in Wiki is

There are references to check them.  As for the killing of Israelist and civilians,  the account is very clear.

I didn't change anything. If u didn't read properly I can't help u. I suggest u read it again and again before u comment, to avoid embarrassing yourself.

(23-06-2024, 09:19 AM)exhwz23 Wrote:  Without Lies, islam dies....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUnxcAG03_g

What are the lies?

(23-06-2024, 05:52 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Russia attacks Ukraine.
Palestine attacks Israel

Both attackers are right, depending on your biases and agenda?
Russia wants to liberate from NATO influence.

Those weak Palestinian will liberate their land as well as the humanity from oppression, injustice , 
western colonisation.

(23-06-2024, 12:37 PM)Hope Wrote:  Russia wants to liberate from NATO influence.

Those weak Palestinian will liberate their land as well as the humanity from oppression, injustice , 
western colonisation.

When Palestine fired a few thousand missiles at Israel at the crack of dawn, did they think they were weak?

(23-06-2024, 10:42 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I didn't change anything. If u didn't read properly I can't help u. I suggest u read it again and again before u comment, to avoid embarrassing yourself.

Satan will say he didn't tempt anybody, didn't lie, didn't deceive the world...

(23-06-2024, 11:58 AM)Hope Wrote:  What are the lies?

He uploaded a beedio. Do you agree with the contents?

I have watched several debates which Christian Prince had with various imams and sheiks. Once CP even invited Dr Zakir Naik to a debate but the latter chickened out. That only made it harder for me to convert...