总加速师 果然不负众望 comie dogs here 日复一日的抹黑美国就能实现中华民族伟大复兴了

(29-07-2022, 08:22 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Looking at the China economy a few more years of Xi...the west won't have much to worry about because Xi will decouple and build closed system.
Read about going back to close system b4. Then not believe becos not easy to keep pple to follow their ideology after having set them free. Long ago, they blamed the west caused them to isolate.

(13-08-2022, 02:01 PM)kokee Wrote:  10 yrs under winnie xi, china 1.4Bil china people hard work for 30 yrs, all gone!
all the relationship build up fake or real, also gone!
all the investment, technology transfer, no more!
go back to F themselves, closed door, NK today way eventually!

习近平上台这十年是怎么把他自己玩到内外交困的这个地步的

winnie xi very bad luck? almost all his projects failed totally! from OBOR to china economy to global relationship to covid to almost everything!
this moron can be china president already sibei good luck!
china has the best luck!

习近平运气差还是认知差

(14-08-2022, 09:45 AM)teaserteam Wrote:  Read about going back to close system b4. Then not believe becos not easy to keep pple to follow their ideology after having set them free. Long ago, they blamed the west caused them to isolate.

Now is the west, especially Assmerica, who started blocking and sanctioning China and Chinese people!

True or not?

(14-08-2022, 09:06 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I worked several yrs in fastfood I did not say McD so don't put words in my mouth.

Also I started my own business from nothing. How many of you did that?

But it was only for a short while right?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(14-08-2022, 10:28 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  But it was only for a short while right?

Due to covid I was forced to stop. 
Because it involved e commerce. When covid is over the landscape has changed and I am looking at other businesses to start.

However due to losses in my Chinese stocks I put on hold as I could not cash out properly at this time....but will decide later to take the pain and move on as situation is dynamic.
I am in no hurry as I can wait out until good opportunities so far I have not seen any. I wanted to do provision shop but after amusing it's a lousy business...can make money but so can cleaning the floor.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(14-08-2022, 10:28 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  But it was only for a short while right?

I do remember he mentioned that he sold some bicycles pumps bought cheaply from China and I inferred that he used MRT stations as meeting points for deliveries. He din use Ninja Van or J&T Express or anything like that for deliveries.Guess he din pay tax also as it was all done secretly online through some hosting sites.
So I thought it was like children playing masak masak games and din consider that as work..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(14-08-2022, 10:37 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  I do remember he mentioned that he sold some bicycles pumps bought cheaply from China and I inferred that he used MRT stations as meeting points for deliveries. He din use Ninja Van or J&T Express or anything like that for deliveries.Guess he din pay tax also as it was all done secretly online through some hosting sites.
So I thought it was like children playing masak masak games and din consider that as work..... Big Grin

I thot he was working as OKT in one of the houses in D14 Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(14-08-2022, 10:46 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I thot he was working as OKT in one of the houses in D14 Big Grin
Laughing

Carl Jung

(14-08-2022, 10:35 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Due to covid I was forced to stop. 
Because it involved e commerce. When covid is over the landscape has changed and I am looking at other businesses to start.

However due to losses in my Chinese stocks I put on hold as I could not cash out properly at this time....but will decide later to take the pain and move on as situation is dynamic.
I am in no hurry as I can wait out until good opportunities so far I have not seen any. I wanted to do provision shop but after amusing it's a lousy business...can make money but so can cleaning the floor.

Since you like to watch youtube, you can have your own channel and amalgamate all the learnings into one then people don't have to watch others  Big Grin

(14-08-2022, 10:46 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I thot he was working as OKT in one of the houses in D14 Big Grin

So every time you visit one of the houses and speak to the OKT, you'd wonder if this is ah butt right?

(14-08-2022, 11:08 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  So every time you visit one of the houses and speak to the OKT, you'd wonder if this is ah butt right?

Should be quite easily identifiable.  He will be wearing a "I love BABA" t-shirt Big Grin

(14-08-2022, 11:09 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Should be quite easily identifiable.  He will be wearing a "I love BABA" t-shirt Big Grin

And lookout for a foldable bicycle parked downstair.... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(14-08-2022, 11:22 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  And lookout for a foldable bicycle parked downstair.... Big Grin

Rotfl

will winnie xi be the last dictator of ccp china? good chances!

習近平恐成中共的「末代皇帝」

(15-08-2022, 12:54 PM)kokee Wrote:  will winnie xi be the last dictator of ccp china? good chances!

習近平恐成中共的「末代皇帝」

U wish for Biden ah? Rotfl

Alam Kok  

Go take medicine now.  

Rotfl  

really hope he can make it & dont die so early!!

習近平連任中國人將越過越慘,真正的苦日子在後頭

(19-08-2022, 10:18 AM)kokee Wrote:  really hope he can make it & dont die so early!!

習近平連任中國人將越過越慘,真正的苦日子在後頭

[Image: 65-CCDD18-8264-44-E8-AC64-64686-DD99868.jpg]

[Image: E4277-BF5-64-D0-47-E7-B255-6-C43-AFECA729.jpg]

Everybody’s know you are moronic kokee king of lies bullshit cheat thief and know nuts 

Moronic kokee still preaching Falun Gong hor very evil and very dark one

Many cheered when he intro OBOR. Now growing condemnation for driving the economy into the “Long Kang”. Real pity.

Kokee stooge’s 

https://media.tenor.com/z9r-2Ur0eDAAAAAM...-three.gif https://media.tenor.com/cUG0Wnm8J1AAAAAM...-hello.gif

this xxxxx, almost all his projects failed in last 10 yrs, sibei ho!
crash everything for china, nice!
spend all, waste all, slavery work for free for life!

網民推特發習近平十年匯總!中國網民嘲諷十年政績零蛋,四面楚歌,內外交困!昏庸習近平乃中共末代皇帝

(19-08-2022, 10:20 AM)Fleetdestroyer Wrote:  [Image: 65-CCDD18-8264-44-E8-AC64-64686-DD99868.jpg]

[Image: E4277-BF5-64-D0-47-E7-B255-6-C43-AFECA729.jpg]

Everybody’s know you are moronic kokee king of lies bullshit cheat thief and know nuts 

Moronic kokee still preaching Falun Gong hor very evil and very dark one

Moronic kokee LL liao

let hope winnie xi continue to be china president if not HK has no chance to recover at all!
same to china to be enemy of the world & sink to become NK!

習近平稱帝成功 香港光復才有望

(14-08-2022, 07:56 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  You’re such a hypocrite, if indeed President Xi get his third term you will say otherwise. 

A liar like yourself tries to be sarcastic with no substances and the link which you posted in many of your postings are unsolicited and with lack of truth. Most of them came from anti-China dissidents or losers.

So sad.

What can you expect from anti-China people? The dog's mouth cannot come out elephant's tusk.
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

It is really benefit for China,,,

that is the problem with dictatorship, once a moron or insane become dictator, end of the regime or country!
unlike democratic, leaders has to go thru so many test before he can be president, from internal fight to external arty challenge!
even a wrong president, he can be impeached or next election sure down, check & balanced!
once dictator, he refuse to step down as he know that is the end of he & his family life!
all these moronic comie dogs here support dictatorship & their brainless supporters here!

一国的荒诞:一个精神病带领了一群精神病综合征患者,祸害中国老百姓

(20-07-2022, 01:13 PM)sporeguy Wrote:  Aiyoh ... told you not to curse Talk Cock kokee! Karma and Rebound Effect remember?!

That time you cursed China and forumers, Scott got fired! Again you continued with your rhetoric- Boris the Bozo sacked! But as stubborn as an Ass you continue to kpkb - Draghi called for fresh election ... this time based on your evil sick wish - Biden will lose badly in the coming US mid term!?

Kokee the scumbags 
https://media.tenor.com/LcFYG_b5UEwAAAAM...ne-dog.gif https://media.tenor.com/C5-TQBIY714AAAAM...tamins.gif https://media.tenor.com/voz99d0-8RMAAAAM...ck-dog.gif 
Kokee go take medication 

National scum Shameless bankrupt Pitiful jealous kokee howling scare panic desperate dog losing the slave kokee

that is why I hope in next month October, winnie can be president for 3rd times!
look at how whole china try to lock down recently, very nice!
from beijing to shenzhen today! lock all! LOL LOL!

8.31 【習家軍大舉反撲!】反擊李克強,習家軍全面推行極端清零,全國山河一片紅,北京上海天津重慶深圳全部跟隨!

ton of talk about 閉關鎖國 inside china today!
blow wind now, this is the direction of winnie xi in hi s3rd presidency!
why? he lost in globalized his empire, so dont let outside world influence his slavery, he has to lock china door! so that he can brainwash them without outside speech freedom & human right!
now china praise Qing dynasty 閉關鎖國 is great to sustain their culture! my foot! LOL LOL! china slavery really so easy to con? hahaaa!
anyway, let wish he wins next month!

習近平邁入第三任期, 將完全斬斷“改開政策”

(20-07-2022, 11:23 PM)sporeguy Wrote:  Really smart move by President Xi

Sell all USD denominated assets and move to other assets physical or otherwise.  

In case the Talk Cock & Stooge gang naively celebrate this decrease in reserves can't blame you all as you all are novice investors the gullible retail investors type easily scammed.

China has learnt from the Ukraine Russia episode - never put all your money in one basket! 

Just to help these gullible country bumpkins amongst the Talk Cock and Stooge gang be educated China has over 3.1 trillions of foreign reserves and over 1 trillion was in USD denominated assets! Talk Cock and Stooge gang comprehendo!? No!?

China sold away that portion of assets denominated in USD so that in the event of a cold war between China and US, your silly Biden cannot rob China of its assets like he did to Russia!

Ok be good. Sit down and reflect! Will do you simpletons good!

Bankrupt loser kokee howling jealous 
Kokee the scumbags 
https://media.tenor.com/CrvGdHtNeqMAAAAM...er-flr.gif https://media.tenor.com/uTA52cSjTXoAAAAM/bananei.gif https://media.tenor.com/3KPr6V2O-xIAAAAM...-smile.gif 
Kokee go take your banana (in Cantonese)

National scum Shameless bankrupt Pitiful jealous kokee howling scare panic desperate dog losing the slave kokee out